Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. ich möchte auf meiner xbox endlich genauso coop stramen können wie mit mixer auch früher bitte macht das möglich

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. Zero viewers on PS4 twitch streams even though people are watching and chatting. It literally never moves off zero. I’ve seen this problem come up a lot on Reddit too. Can we look into this please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  3. Deben habilitar la wem cam de pc paraa ps4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Добрый день. При запуске стрима на XBOX ONE на экране появляется синяя панель с количеством смотрящих стрим, микрофон и камера. Она очень не красивая и не удобная. Только мешает игровому процессу. Сделайте ее пожалуйста прозрачной как это реализовано на PS4.
    Благодарю!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I set it as bug because I think is a bug in the PS4 app.

Yesterday I did a stream for DBZ: Kakarot setting the title "Entrenando para superar el poder de un súper Saiyajin" but when I was watching the live in my PC, the title displayed was from the Tuesday streaming "Intentando la última campaña de Juana de Arco"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. hola lo que quieria decir era de que n todos tenemos dinero para hacer un stream desde pc y hacemos desde ps4 y nos gustaria a muchos ver si habra alguna opcion para poder poner alertas de sub follow etc para nosotros streamers de twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Se calhar, como um Streamer na Playstation, ter mais opções de escolha do género, como existe no StreamLabs, Uma PSLabs incorporada. Onde conseguíssemos por um novo follow, donates, coisas deste género. Seria uma ajuda enorme para quem não tem um PC com uma performance elevada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MEJORAR LA OPCIONES AL MOMENTO DE TRANSMITIR EN LA CONSOLA XBOX , MAYOR ESTABILIDAD Y COLOCAR EL CHAT EN LA PANTALLA YA Q ES ALGO INCOMODO AL MOMENTO DE HABLAR CON LOS ESPECTADORES

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi, i’m Pier from Italy and i’ve two ideas for Twitch. I hope that i’ll not write things already known or stupid.

Do you think is possible a collab with Sony? It’ll be useful a link between the subs of a channel and the friends of a player (streamer) of PlayStation, in order to receive message or other only from them or something else. I see everyday streamers that’ll pay for a thing like this.

I’d like to realize a app where i can see the schedule of my favourite streamers and create a notify when he’s online with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can y’all add it to we’re we can capture thing on our consoles while using Xbox Twitch app cause when we use the app it doesn’t allow us to capture things on our consoles and when we’re done using it we are having to turn our consoles off and then back on in order to capture stuff.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please please please update the xbox app. Some people prefer twitch for broadcasting but not being able to have a camera be available takes away from the stream quality. I am close to becoming affiliated and would like to continue working with twitch as one day i would like to get into pc. But its hard when the app is so out dated compared to mixer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?