Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Podríais poner extenciones personalizadas para strimer de ps4 y que salga en la pantalla de cualquier dispositivo con un sonido que te salte a él strimer para saber quien le da follow o se Suscribe "aplicaciones como obs pero para consolas adaptadas" etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. migliorare le live da ps4 per permettere di essere più vicino agli spettatori così da non essere in difetto rispetto a quelli che streammano da pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  4. Es una idea para aquellas personas que no disponemos de pc, y desde el telefono movil, es muy complicado hacer las ediciones del canal. Por eso pido una app con opciones de editar canal, mas completa para el telefono.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  5. When in broadcast, if i press pauze/menu on xbox, the broadcast stops taking images and sound, but kees rolling in time. Yesterday, i might've been in menu for a minute, and the rest of the streas is gone, with only a 'pauze screen' to see. I can't upload them to Youtuben as thet wont get validated by that system. VERY RESTRICITING?, AND I LOST A LOT OF RECORDINGS AND VALUABLE DATE FOR OUR EVENTS. PLEASE FIX ASAP

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  6. Ever streamed from console Twitch app ? If you did, you know you can not do much on this app. I myself started to stream from xbox one to twitch and depending on what game I play I would like to have the layer, that shows how many viewers are watching, somewhere else on the screen. So, my suggestion would be to add settings that allow us to choose where we want this layer to be. Like top left, top middle, top right, bottom left, bottom middle or bottom right, that way we would be able to change it depending…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Partner with nintendo or something to make a twitch app on the Nintendo Switch and then you can make a "twitch for kids" that will filter out any over 18 age streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For a game title that is launched across different platforms, can we have the platform filter as well?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On the Xbox One your stream capabilities are way better than Mixer but you are losing people to Mixer on Xbox for 2 reasons. Number one is chat does not show up on screen like Mixer does. Number 2 is the app on Xbox will only allow a kinect to work with the stream and Mixer will allow most any webcam. I feel if you fix just these 2 basic issues you would get way more people to the Twitch platform than ever before. Especially with people looking for live options other than YouTube and Facebook. Just thought I would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to communicate and chat while using chat on all previous gen and current gen of gaming consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Request  ·  Admin →
  11. If i continue connection per contract why could i not use a research console? My PC is Still My PC i use Consoles for Gaming, but of age individuals would probably prefer a "Superb" Slimline Gameing PC everyone should understand custom and vintage by nowish,... lol..........i mean we all remember dial up right now look at us,...But so necessary for our new building of infrastructure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cuando intento iniciar un directo desde mi ps5 me sale: no se puede transmitir otro dispositivo esta transmitiendo actualmente en este canal. Y cuando entro en mi canal no sale ningun directo activo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  13. i really want to stream on my quest 2 this would give more flexability
    for channels and make it much more easier of people to stream there VR games on oculus quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be much easier to scrub a video if you could see a live view when fast forwarding. It’s difficult to know where to stop right now because the video completely stops playing while you fast forward.
    An example of when this will be useful is when a streamer says They will be back in a couple minutes. If I could see the video I could see when they come back into frame and stop it immediately instead of having to stop and go, stop and go, to figure out when they come back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. atualizar o app do twitch podendo vincular o mesmo com obs, twitch studio, streamlabs e outros para que os consoles possam utilizar dos mesmos recursos que stremear do pc, pois como não podemos atualizar as lives elas ficam muito fracas para chamar atenção do publico sendo assim nao podemos colocar subs, notificações, resubs entre outras funções que deixam as lives mais divertidas.
    sendo assim agradeço que possam fazer isso com o máximo de carinho e dedicação que tem para a plataforma do pc e para os games do console.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello, I have seem to notice a issue with Twitch's Beta feature for Xbox. It's the in-game chat audio that I'm referring to. It seems that the Twitch Beta feature doesn't include in-game chat audio. If so, it's like a small noise you can hear if you didn't make any sounds. I was asking if you can make it more like the Twitch on the PS4. Where it includes everyone's audio either in game or party chat if said user allowed it in settings. Thank you and please consider it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Podrás ver cómo transmitir en directo en twitch en PS4 PRO y Xbox Series X con ajustes 4k / 8k y UHD. Dado que las consolas son potentes con nueva calidad para tv y ser para usar que nuestra transmisión en vivo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dispone de más opciones de configuración para la barra superpuesta de difusión en PS4 Pro, Xbox Series Xbox y Nintendo Switch. Para que podamos tener la capacidad de eliminar la barra de superposición al iniciar una transmisión en vivo y no estar en el al mostrar contenido de juegos, videos de Amazon Prime, etc....

También para poder editar el diseño de color, y si queremos que los mensajes aparezcan en la pantalla al transmitir en directo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Edita la información en la aplicación twitch en las consolas.Dar a los streamers de consola la capacidad de editar la información de la transmisión, elija una categoría para la transmisión sin tener que editarla a través del teléfono

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?