Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the new layout, the Following and Browse pages have a big huge header that takes up quite a lot of space and that merely repeats the information from the header bar. Since those headers are absent in the desktop app, it looks like an oversight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make an option to merge the followed categories into custom categories. For example, I might want to merge Far Cry 1-5 into "Far Cry Series" or merge the remastered version of a game with the classic version, or merge multiple games by genre such as "FPS" or "Roguelike" or even merge all categories I follow into a single list. This would save me a lot of time when browsing streams, as I often enter a category with many viewers, only to find that none of the streams exist within the filters I search, making me flip back and forth between…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If I look up the "Science & technology" category, I think it would be nice if the search "Science and technology" would also match this. I notice that if I use the word "and" the Science and Technology category doesn't show up as a suggestion due to the "&" and "and" mistmatch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The same streamers show up again and again. If I liked them, then I'd already be watching them. Allow us to block streamers we don't like, or suggest/seed what we prefer to have listed. It's not helpful if the recommended list is always stale. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. This would be a general category for flash(online) games, like .io games or game websites, such as slither.io, paper.io, or coolmathgames.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The "Videos recommended for you" and "Based on your viewing history" sections sometimes stop showing new recommendations and right now there's no way to refresh or dismiss them.

As it is now, the recommendation algorithm seems to favor videos that don't necessarily match what you've actually been viewing recently. For example, instead of the broadcasts I'm in the middle of watching I see videos that have high view counts but are months old.
    ->It would be great to have a way to show a new list of videos or/and even a way to dismiss videos you're not interested in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Right now you end up with a fair few channels with the 'modded' tag, a scarce few with the 'unmodded' tag, and an awful lot with no tag either way at all.

It would be nice if they had to pick one or the other. If there isn't a 'modded' tag, it should automatically pick the 'unmodded' option, thus making it much easier for viewers to sort through the options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello,

My gametag is DeMoNFH361 and I am looking forward to doing to elite live streams of killzone 2. Is there a way the game picture can be updated in the twitch killzone 2 selection because as of now it only displays a generic icon instead of the official Killone 2.

Kindly,

DeMoNFH361

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Some viewers may notice new thumbnails for streams that put more of an emphasis on the Creator over the game/content of the stream. The creators avatar will be surrounded by the Creators chosen profile accent color that can be set in their dashboard under the Brand section. Tests like these are important and help us learn, we're monitoring viewer behavior, including discovery, alongside your feedback!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looking for Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add tags for Twitch Marketing and Twitch Strategies. Many streamers start live and talk about marketing without suitable tags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bhe sì allora in pratica Pimpo che commenta il gameplay di Giovanni Ballerini su Metal Gear Solid 1 bel contenuto seguite Volpescu Twitch per vederlo contenuto originale unico

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The game about sitting on a chair. Gain more Sitpoints to get more Chairs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There really needs to be a category for the cyberpunk red ttrpg on twitch. It’s been the most popular seller on drive thru rpg since it came out. We’d really appreciate it. Thanks

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think it'd be great for 3d printing to have its own section so they can be easily found by people that like to watch it!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A meditation category. I know there is meditation AR but I don't think it's the same thing

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 49 50 51 53 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?