Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. Add Age of Empires II to Esports Directory

Age of Empires 2 has a long-running history of an active and competitive multiplayer scene with a wide bevy of players that have built large, avid followings of viewers who love to see the game played competitively. The scene also has a strong tradition of organizing competitive tournaments & show-matches amongst players.

Currently, AOE2, has 20.6% more viewers than Starcraft II and as far as I can tell, Starcraft II is the only other RTS listed in the Esports directory.

AOE2 is a great compliment to join Starcraft II as the second…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Im streaming mostly IRL on my farm and I do not find Just Chatting as an channel good enough for me. I would prefer to have an Agriculture Channel in twitch not just for me but for other IRL farmers to join and show what their doing on their farms etc.

I feel that I'm breaking some rules for not paying attention on chat while I work pluss I need to pay attention on my work, so I really hope you consider my option on putting up a new channel on twitch! :)

DoffDoff1992

216 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I came up with this idea, Twitch needs a 'Twitch Beginners' category, so it'll be easier for us viewers to find newly fresh Twitch streamers in a category on the homepage on Twitch. The same concept as
    "Recommended for you" along with that Twitch needs a filter as well. For example, if I'm in the Just Chatting area, I want a 'Twitch beginners' filter tag, and that filter tag displays newly fresh and Up-and-coming Twitch streamers. Some of us viewers prefer smaller streamers because those streamers are closer to their community than big streamers. This idea would help a lot…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some time last year the category for Renegade X was removed from twitch. The game is a spiritual fan remake of the original C&C: Renegade (2002)

However being listed as a version of the original game, it is actually too different to not have a separate category for it. This version features HD modern graphics with updated and new mechanics, new maps and more.

Meanwhile the category for the small standalone singleplayer campaign "Renegade X: Operation Black Dawn", which was made & released as a test for switching game engines, remains. This category is not suited to be used while…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When streamers improperly tag MSFS but stream these lower quality sims it deters potential new users of MSFS because they associate the poor quality of those older sims with the new sim.

This also puts streamers who are exclusively streaming MSFS at a severe disadvantage for growth when streamers take advantage of tagging MSFS just for the views.

This practice of tagging MSFS and then streaming P3D, XP, FSX, or DCS is also against Twitch's TOS and needs to be addressed.

[edited by admins to remove usernames]

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently there is a category for both 'Card Game' and 'Card Games' however many card games are already have their own categories such as Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh etc.

Dragon Ball Super Card Game should also have it's own category. I along with many others regularly stream Dragon Ball Super tournaments at our local card shops or from our homes.

It would be beneficial to have its own category to increase its exposure to this wonderful game and also help the Twitch streamers stream proper category.

Thank you!

210 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Buenas noches!

Me gustaría sugerir que se creara una categoría de #Fotografia y así los streamers de #Arte y #Fotografos no estarían mezclados, es mas difícil encontrar canales de fotografía y edición fotográfica entre tanto canal de bellas artes. La comunidad de fotógrafos cada vez es mayor viniendo de otras plataformas como youtube y necesitamos una categoría que nos identifique.

Muchas gracias por la atención y reciban un cordial saludo.

163 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the old days we had a Ludum Dare category for both game development and playing of games made during our event. Per request we moved our development streams to Science & Technology, Art, and Music where appropriate. Today there are hundreds of game jams, hackathons, with MANY THOUSANDS of new games are created every month (3000-5000 whenever we run an event, which is twice a year). Since none of the mentioned categories make sense for PLAYING jam games, I propose the addition of a "Jam Games" category as a catch-all.

498 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch has to create space for so-called models who make adult content and use Twitch as an advertising platoform. They should be separated from "browse all" section of Twitch. Also previews of this streams should be hidden all time. There's huge difference between game with fictional +18 content and real models who wiggle their ***** IRL, so it needs to be additionally regualted and limited.

Reasons:
    1. Primitive poor content (just chatting without actual chatting, because chat is fullfilled by "this message deleted" lines).
    2. ****** suggestive content (in 1-2 clicks using links on streamer's channel you can find real…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When people have their birthdays their stream could be in a separate birthday section so that people can easily find them and say happy birthday. Could just be a small tag the same as like raid content is for example.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Miscellaneous category for all categories not listed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New categories

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would love to see Theater/script-reading or acting as a category just like Art, Music, Podcasts.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Idea to add a Networking category, I am a full-time artist that quite the corporate world to find my calling. I like to connect the dots.

I also am impatient and barrel through things, working on that.

I'm just that passionate about connecting folks. You know, I've found that the right combination of folk really brings a room (or a community) together and I'd like to dip my toes in helping out this platform with the art realm.

Just now diving in and would like to share this idea with the team to see if it's something we could have…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like a Cyber Security Category. There is a large community of CyberSec streamers and even more followers. Currently there are only 3 categories we can stream under:

TryHackMe
    Hack The Box
    Science and Tech

TryHackMe and HackTheBox are usually never used as although we do stream content from both websites we will often swap platforms or stream other platforms/things in between.

Science and Tech is the closest category we have however CyberSec Streamers usually get lost among all the other streamers and it can be hard to differentiate between the CyberSec Streams and Programming Streams as they may…

9,100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I really think that if you added the Scratch online coding platform, there would be tutorials and just people making and playing games made by other streamers or just people in general :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The NeoTokyo category is missing on Twitch which is very unfortunate because the competitive community that still exists for the game can't get any recognition and has a hard time growing because we can't showcase the game correctly on the top streaming website.

Due to this, people stream the game on various categories, and right now all the competitions are streamed on the "Half Life 2" category, which isn't correct since NeoTokyo became a standalone game a long time ago (and is no longer a Source Mod).

While the game or the community is not huge, adding the category would…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dear twitch company, I have an idea for you to improve the quality of life for
    Twitch company and its users. It offers a new solution that allows much more views across all your cams, the new benefit of pay per hour streaming and my idea also offers the benefit of opening up the field of advertising without being intrusive. It also would greatly increase entertainment value by adding a new thing to do while using twitch!

The Twitch trickle feed advertising system

For this idea to work we need a new fun travel category section on twitch

First part…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Missing fitness and health channel to stream irl on my channel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There are many Animal streamers out there now, we really could use our own category instead of being scattered all over twitch.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?