Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

652 results found

1. "Super Mario All-Stars" is widely played as a way to complete multiple different games at once, which requires a category.
    Also I have confirmed that this game exists on IGDB.
    https://www.igdb.com/games/super-mario-all-stars

I'm having trouble with the deletion of the category for this game, which is my main game. Please respond to this issue.
    The same thing is happening with "Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World", so please add both games.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Afterbirth is an expansion of Rebirth and is on Twitch but Afterbirth+ which is an expansion of Afterbirth isn't on it. Plus, the game is in IGDB. And there will be Repentance (which is an expansion of Afterbirth+) at the end of March. It will be weird to have every expansions on Twitch but not Afterbirth+

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Condense all versions of RPG Maker (MV, XP, VX etc.) into just 'RPG Maker'. This will mean that RPG Maker streamers get more traction & exposure if everyone points to one singular, all-encompassing category.

If that's not possible, even just an 'RPG Maker' tag would be enough, so that people can just stream into Science & Technology with that tag attached.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ballistic Overkill is a game with a small community but nonetheless twitch acts as an outlet to give content to that small community. Users can no longer search nor stream the game as a category, it would be awesome to see it come back to the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I've recently noticed that many videos tagged with the name of our game have been removed and don't appear when you open the category of the game. There are videos around but they don't appear if you are following that specific game category, which makes it look like there are none. It would be really helpful to have this fixed, as it was working before and it recently changed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it'd be great for 3d printing to have its own section so they can be easily found by people that like to watch it!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. omega legends e um dos melhores battle royale para android que está em bastante crescimento

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please merge these games under one category (there are SO many) and I feel there is no reason to fragment this series/community, similar to what was done for Pokémon. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I stream mostly game shows on my channel and find that the best way to get discovered through the Twitch SEO is working through larger categories and hoping that I get interested viewers watching my content. I think it would be smart to have even more categories instead pushing most users into Just chatting. Just chatting doesn't really apply to the content I create, but it is the one I stream on and I think it is making it harder for interested viewers to find what they are looking for. There are many creators who simply don't fit the niche…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are some games after the consolidation of repeat titles that no longer show up at all! One example is "Fairy Fencer F", the game came out for the first time in 2013, has since gotten ONE other release, and neither show up as a category, they were removed completely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Por favor, añadir el juego Rise of the Kings en las categorías ya que yo soy de los pocos que hace stream del juego en Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One thing I noticed while streaming some fan games or lesser known games is that a lot of them don't have any Cover Art which (in my opinion) makes their visibility worse bc they are more difficult to notice between similar named games.

My suggestion is that instead of waiting for a game developer, that might never bother to check whether Twitch has a Cover Art for the game or not, we could use the Cover Art that IGDB already has until further contact with a developer.
    After all, we are already getting the game list from there.

That way…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be a place to offer yoga classes or meditation classes. I also do a lot of calming improvisation music and I think it’d be great in this setting.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SUPERSTAR IZONE 카테고리 이미지를 SUPERSTAR IZONE 게임 이미지를 넣어주는건 어떨까요...?

Why don't you put the SUPERSTAR IZONE category image in the SUPERSTAR IZONE game image...?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey, so, there's a category called Pokémon Trading Card Game, which is the name of two different things. It's both the name of a Game Boy Color game popular in speedrunning, as well as the name of a physical card game. It is unclear to me if the category is intended to represent the GBC video game or if it represents the real life physical card game, but it is used by both, which is very confusing and makes streams difficult to find. Could this category be split into two separate categories, one for the physical card game (booster pack…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go Eevee should be the same category on Twitch again. I am unsure why the change occurred but given the series it is no different than Pokémon Sword/Shield being one game. I think the split loses visibility on these games that still get a decent amount of traction on Twitch, thus hiding the streamers that frequent them.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Muy buenas.

Mi sugerencia viene a sugerir canales para poder encontrar y clasificar bien la información sobre inversiones y trading, por ejemplo al buscar trading de futuros no existe ningún canal entonces tengo que entrar en day trading pero daytrading es una modalidad de trading diferente a la que operamos en mi canal aquí detallare diferentes canales para la diversidad de traders que hay.

Trading de futuros.
    Trading sobre acciones.
    Trading sobre criptomonedas.
    Trading sobre divisas.

Se podrían añadir alguno mas pero esos son los mas vistos y mas usados en Twitch por ahora , por lo que he podido…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can you ADD Sim City (Not the one on there Currently)

If you look up Sim City & Sim City - Streets of Tomorrow, You will see it's not a game that you have on your list. This confuses people whom want to play the newest version of the Sim City..

Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. when choosing a category, it is not possible to select this part of the game resident evil 2 remake. we have only old part this game on categorys

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You guys for some reason ruined the categories for the Mario series. You removed Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, and instead made it a part of Super Mario Bros. 2. These are completely different games. Honestly a very unusual thing to do? Please return it to the way it was before, when these 2 different games had separate categories.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?