Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. Hi i'm aaron, i am avid twitch viewer, i love the mmo genre on your site but when i was scrolling through the different mmos in your directory i noticed elder scrolls online is listed as a stealth game and open world. this I believe this is wrong to tag this game with stealth cause it has elements of stealth in a dlc but it is a mmo at heart and a Rpg.

i hope a dev can Re-label Elder scrolls online with rpg mmo as the main tags for it it could stand out more on twitch. cause at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Zero Hour has an incorrect description that describes a game I cannot find that exists. The Zero Hour described, and the one that streamers have been using, should say something like:

"Zero Hour is a tactical FPS with online team-based gameplay that takes place in a variety of fictional locations interpreted in Bangladesh with Real-life scale & resource management. It brings a grounded, close quarter combat experience to the game."

Images are on Steam but the devs would probably supply the logo in a heartbeat to correct the current misrepresentation of the game on Twitch as streamers have been using…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello, there are an increasing number of video artists using twitch, but no good category to bring them together. Some use 'Art' but tend to get lost in the sea of traditional artists (painters, drawers etc). Some use 'Music' since their video art is often accompanied by music, but again the focus of that category isn't really right for what they're doing.

Most of the video artists I'm aware of are either generating artistic moving video patterns from scratch (like '70s-style psychadelic music videos, but moving far beyond that with modern technologies) or curating, reshaping and modifying pre-existing video (glitch,…

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a very new and unique stream on Twitch, Which gets lost in the contaminated and incorrectly titled streams in Fitness and Health. I seem to find that a lot of streams are Hot tubs or People falling asleep and claiming it is health as their reasoning.

I would like to have a Category dedicated to the Climbing and Bouldering side of things as a fitness activity, that is also a recognised sport too.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add a category for Flesh and Blood. It has a growing community. And it would be awesome if it has it's own category, like magic the gathering etc.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since there's currently no THUG Pro category people keep streaming THUG Pro in the Tony Hawk's Underground 2 category despite THUG PRO being a total conversion mod for Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Having a THUG Pro category would just create less confusion for streamers and viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to upload a thumbnail for a game category that does not have.
    For example, the game in question has a gray thumbnail with a controller as an image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am having a hard time to find a streamer playing Minecraft: Bedrock Edition by entering "minecraft bedrock" it's because it keeps showing streamer who plays on Java Edition but not on Bedrock Edition. Besides that, people might stop asking "this is java or bedrock?" or this kind of questions.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding literature as a category would open up the possibility of book clubs, writing, co-writing, etc. The other categories don’t fit as well as they could.

251 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 現在のTwitchのアートカテゴリは様々な創作が1つのタグで統一されています。
    そのため、デジタル3Dモデリングが見たい、デジタルでない本来の彫刻が見たい、2Dのイラストが見たいといったニーズに反して、関心のある番組を見つけにくい状態です。

そのためアートタグの後ろにArtSculptureやArt3DModelingなど分岐を付けてほしいです。また、AdobeのAfterEffectsやPhotoshop、3DモデリングにおいてはZBrushといった使用されやすいソフトウェアの名前でタグを付けることができれば、関心をもった視聴者を呼び込めると思います。

Twitchは国境を越えて番組が見られるサイトです。遠く離れた地に住むクリエイターの制作風景などを学んだり、反対に自分が発信したりして世界規模で芸術を進化させていくことができる環境だと思っています。ご一考よろしくお願いします。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've been looking at how to get a card game that is currently being streamed on twitch by a few people listed in IGDB so that twitch will have it listed as a game.

Currently people are just streaming it under the Magic the Gathering label because you have to pick something and that is card-gamey. But whilst MTG is the largest card game, many other games are seeing success online in various forms.

Whilst pokemon and MTG command the limelight in terms of box openings etc.
    There are plenty of people playing other card games virtually over webcam or…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Conlang streams don't fit well into a category, I'm constantly worried that my stream will be taken down due to the wrong category because conlanging doesn't fit in any category. I think it'd be very poggers if that category existed, I know it won't be used as much as the other non gaming categories, but the few conlanging streamers would be very happy about it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add game called Disgaea 1 Complete for PS4 since I can only choose old PS2 version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a category dedicated for all things Astrophotography. Including processing data, teaching people how to pictures of space and live star parties etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Directory pages (such as /directory/game/Noita and /directory/game/Just%20Chatting ) should show the streams with an icon on the left side of the tags, under the streamer's logo, which to show us if we are following said channel.

Optionally, hovering over it (or press-and-hold on mobiles) could show if the user is subscribed to said channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the days of communities, BrickinNick and I pushed for Twitch to create a community for BrickBuilding. After some back and forth emails, we convinced Twitch that LEGO is a creative medium/form of expression and deserves to be recognized in the Creative category. Hooray!

Currently, tags have replaced communities. Tags created some discoverability but they are misused and often used by streamers playing unrelated games. A dedicated LEGO or BrickBuilding category would help users find more streamers building with LEGO bricks and similar construction kits.

LEGO is too broad of a hobby to lock into the makers and crafting category.…

1,127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need a planting category on twitch for miranacosplay. So please add "just planting"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STOP REMOVING CATEGORIES AND ADD BACK THE ONES YOU DELETED!
    START WITH NINJA GAIDEN 2004 AND NINJA GAIDEN BLACK, a game that has no category AT ALL anymore on twitch since someone who has no idea what he/she is doing thought the NES game is the same as the XBOX game!
    FIX YOUR MISTAKE !!!
    The funny thing is, that Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Sigma 2 were also removed, but now that those games get a PC release in June, they were conveniently added back as a category, EVEN THOUGH twitch's own policy says that different versions of a game…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?