Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 100 people queue up for a drop on a random streamer. You could have events where 500, or even 1,000 people could queue up for a drop. This feature could be turned off by streamers who do not want a random drop of viewers and for streamers with a certain amount of current viewers would not be applicable. I believe this would help keep newer streamers motivated to stay streaming for a chance that they might get a 100 viewers randomly. And ads could be rolled while people are queueing up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IRL is not familiar to Koreans
    Change IRL to Real life in the new directory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. can you suggest a mild, magickal site not gory, gruesome not evil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the option to organize categories by the amount of currently-live channels! I don't only want to see what people are watching, I want to see what people are streaming! :D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. make it so you can sort streamers into a favorite section so even if they have a small number of viewers you can still see them at top

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. To expand upon the idea and to make it easier on content creators to target their required diectory a simple table of requirements should be added to the help article, outlined as clearly as possible.

For example, the tag "All Bosses" that has been included in the help article would get a stream into the game category but nothing else.

A simple table outlining this information would be incredibly helpful going forward (As long as it's maintained). This will help to ensure streamers that frequently switch between different activities (Gaming to Music, for example) will have all the resources they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can we get a category for various party games?

Any game show/trivia/board game with viewers, etc could share such a category.

I host my own trivia, word games, and bingo, and they really don't "belong" anywhere!

There are a couple of tags that sort of fit, but no category for it at all. Jackbox is the closest thing, but that's just one specific brand. A category for ANY game of that nature would be fantastic!

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would be nice if you added Heroes of the Storm to you e-sport tab. As it features quite a lot of tournaments on a regular basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Recently am having alot of trouble finding "live" streams in my search results. I like to search streams on their titles, such as "pc builds" etc. Now most, if not all, my results are user names, and continually having to scroll to find any live stream is tedious.
    Please change the way search functions back to like it was, where I could search for stream titles, not users.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My tags are not changing when I update the videos. I tried to get in contact to not post it here but can't seem to find where to go.

I recently made a change from speaking spanish to speaking english on my streams and so i want them to appear with the "english" tag" but my most recent one does not change the tag even f i changed it to english. I think users and streamers should get acces to this tags in order for themselfs being able to find streams they want, and not only being automatic directed to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. For any game casting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. estimados, me gustaria hacer directos de juego DEKARON, esta categoria no tiene imagen, les agradeceria si le colocan una imagen... desde ya gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I can't change my stream category to gaming because it's not implemented in the category section before I start a stream. I would really appreciate it that this is added as a streaming category, so people know that I'm playing games such as a video game that I stream on the Twitch Mobile App on my iPhone. I would really appreciate everyone voting this because it is frustrating for me because the "Talk Shows and Podcasts" category is misleading.

thank you for your understanding! :)

Kind regards,

-Myles Manning

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It is supposedly the category for the first game in the series, but it has a thumbnail of the third entry in the game, resulting in multiple miscategorized videos and streams.

Here is the actual box art of the game: https://i.imgur.com/eJt5a0j.jpg

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow automatic one button IP address followBig through browsers for viewers who choose not to sign up to twitch, including an instant on screen notifications when players are online. Because most players are busy playing and not watching. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I don’t know seems like a brilliant add-on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Putting more options in the video/clips searches. So in addition to "Most viewed" maybe add a "Newest - Oldest" and vice versa sort function in videos. It would make it easier to go back and look for a clip/highlight/etc. Especially for mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Nuevo juego que se estrenó el 14 de Octubre y no puedo poner su nombre como etiqueta o algún género de terror/miedo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?