Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a filter for console and pc streams.
    Most console streams are not the same quality as Pc streams. So if we could search between them it would be easier to find a high quality stream. And would be easier to find a good console streamer to support. Note: Twitch should automatically categories the streams because most people whouldn't bother with a tag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Up and Down arrow to adjust the priority of followed channels in the follow menu on the left, very small and simple. Having a setting that's basically "sort followed channels by relevance" & "sort followed channels by viewer count" & "sort followed channels by stream duration" are great, but the arrows will allow us to customize our follow list perfectly on top.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Providing alphabetized offline and online lists would make finding followed channels ALOT easier... so many times have I scrolled past an offline channel that I either wanted to go to, to find out the schedule for or maybe watch a VOD that they streamed later on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Personalized Followed Channels List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please merge these games under one category (there are SO many) and I feel there is no reason to fragment this series/community, similar to what was done for Pokémon. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi Twitch instead of sorting the followed channels by viewcount or who you watch the most, give people the option on how they want to sort their follow list whether it be watch activity, viewer count high/low or low/high. It'll give each person freedom on how they use this platform.

-Thanks 2C

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You recently removed the Darts category. Please bring it back. This community is growing with new home based online dart boards. Now, anyone that searches "darts" wont find anything as we all have to stream on sports now. I understand there have been illegal restreams of the Professional Darts Circuit, but I hope they continue to get shutdown. Please dont removed this category because of a few bad apples. Growth cannot happen without it being reinstated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to favorite the streams you are mostly watching at the moment. I for example follow over 800 channels, and from those I watch some streams more than others. I would like a feature, that allows you to favorite by adding a star next to the favorited stream. And the favorited streams would be on top of the live followed channels list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I really liked the idea of the "Starting Soon Shelf" i had it for a good moment and i want it back.

The only thing i would say about it is, it would be cool if we could configure the size of the avatars in it, and if we could choose to move it above or below another categorie on the main page.

Other than that, i really like it !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Starting Soon Shelf  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. j'aimerais pourvoir faire des Stream sur ce jeux quel tag choisir
    war of Survival qui es un jeux multijoueur sur Facebook en temp réel aidé moi svp

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I keep clicking "Not interested" on these tiddy streamers every time, and every day you find more tiddy streamers to push on my front page. Stop doing that. I only watch music and gaming on this site, so this must be some hypocritical way for you to milk money from simps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Just give the option to choose how followed channels should be sorted.
    Set the default as "Sort by: Viewing Behaviour" or whatever to help smaller streamers.
    Personally I prefer many of the smaller streamers that I watch, but not having it sorted by viewer count is just making it harder for me to find the ones I'm looking for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Instead of relying on a decent thumbnail or title to notify us of what the streamer is playing, it would be nice to have a filter option to do all the work for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make clips searchable by keyword. As it is, clips can only be sorted by top views. This is really clunky and inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi Twitchers

I already read why you organize, for some users, the Followed Channels bar. Im totally agrees with your option, but in my opinion, the best way is out a filter to sort by what the user wants. Trust me, I use twitch for long time, and I'm still mad with my menu.

Thanks
    Tiago Barata

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add gaming as a category so my followers/ viewers can search for my streams more easier instead of Talk shows/podcasts because it is not a correct category for my streams and I'm not doing a podcast for my streams. I'm only gaming for my streams.

Thanks for your understanding and try to add this streaming category as a gaming category in a next update . Btw, I stream on Twitch Mobile App on my Iphone 12 Pro.

If anyone can vote for this, it'd be very appreciative so Twitch can know that this can be considered or added as a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I've been using this site since J.TV and holy shit you guys have really been dropping the ball as of late. Solid idea letting Amazon buy you out btw. Anyway, please let me change my fucking followers list back to most views to least views. I don't want to be a fucking guinea pig for your test, I did not sign up to help you awful site runners imput another shitty idea that 7 people asked for. Let me change my followers list back to how it has been for the past OH I DONT KNOW FOREVER SINCE IT'S BEEN…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would really like to be able to use folders in my list of streamers, to categorize with the game are or what streamers are a priority.

Sorry my English is trash

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. for people that want to help small creators on the category filter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I hate how the channels are showed randomly and would love to at least have the option to turn the followed channels list back to highest viewer priority

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I see why it is good for streamers and viewers, but can we have an option to sort them by viewers not watch time. There is just something that triggers me whenever I am looking at numbers and they are not sorted Highest to lowest or vice versa. I again I just ask for adding an option not reverting. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?