Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1329 results found

1. Hello, as a Wow viewer/streamer i'd love to see a different categories for Dragonflight (changed accordingly by future expansion releases) and Classic.

Im retail player and I really don't want to see any streams from Classic Wow. There are literally couple streams which are titled/tagged by "Retail" "DF" what I'm also doing on my stream but it should be categorized for better and quicker discoveration about what you're actually interested in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi. Can you please add own category for indoor rowing app named EXR (exrgame.com). All other bigger eracing platforms like zwift or RGT cycling has their own category, but this EXR rowing doesnt have. When i´m streaming EXR, i need to use Fittness and healt or what ever category and that really sucks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yes, I am aware there is UnwantedTwitch extension for Chrome and Firefox.

No, we should not have to rely on a third party extension to have this feature to allow hiding a streamer/game/tag/category whom someone is not interested on.

Allow viewers more control on what gets displayed at any given time to them anywhere in the site. Can even put the data this would provide to some good use internally.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes it gets frustrating that I get suggestions on the front page that are mostly games that I couldn't be exactly interested in. Lacks variety. It would be cool that everything on the front page is different but still interesting. FPS, Fighting Games, Music etc

It gets tiring seeing just FPS in everything on the front page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I represent Helm Boy Studios and our game, Helios, is incorrectly displayed on your site.

You can find the game after some scrolling and it includes the correct information and box art but when you click on the game from the search page you are taken to a different page regarding a different game also called Helios.

Our game is a Social VR platform in Unreal Engine but according to twitch we are this different Helios that has something to do with trading cards and city building.

IGDB for our game

https://www.igdb.com/games/helios

Steam Page for Helios

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1047640/Helios/

IGDB for the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So for the past 3 days I haven´t been able to follow anyone on twitch, I press the follow button and it glitches back to follow. Same with subs, I can´t subscribe or send bits to anyone.

Would appreciate if someone can help me since I found a few streamers i wanna follow but am unable to do so due to it glitching for some reason.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This will help affiliates (less popular streamers) greatly. People will always scroll a bit to see their favorite streamers (which tend to already be very popular streamers), but sorting low-high will at least allow viewers to see that some less popular streamers are in-fact streaming. Also, creating an in-house side-by-side view like multi-twitch would be greatly helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simply put these remasters, definitive editions, collections, re-releases are the same games. It has became a chore to navigate through the categories to find new content when the games are split up into two, or in some cases even more unnecessary listings.

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered
    Dark Souls Remastered
    Bioshock Remastered
    God of War III Remastered
    Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Remastered
    The Last of Us Remastered (not Part 1 remake)
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
    Alan Wake Remastered
    Life is Strange Remastered
    Saints Row: The Third Remastered
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Remastered
    Resident Evil 5 Remastered
    Ghostbusters:…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, there is no way to use the Helix API to inspect the custom tags of a given stream. Previously, with the preset tag list, the Get-Streams endpoint (https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#get-streams) would include an array of tag_ids, which could then be inspected to filter streams automatically. This is still included in responses, and still contains the language tag, but doesn't include any information on custom tags.

This is an issue because bots which previously relied upon the pre-set tag list to filter streams can no longer use tag information at all, because they cannot see custom tags in any way.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i really think that a category called Fortnite: Save the World would be great! because its really hard to find a save the world streamer

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello , the World Of Warcraft category currently consists of players from retail WoW and Classic WoW . They are 2 different games with different player bases , would it be possible to make a new category for WoW Classic so viewers dont need to endlessly scroll looking for streamers not playing Classic . That would be fantastic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trying to decide which variation on a tag to use can be guesswork in the current system. When entering a tag, the function should show similar tags in use and indicate in some way which tags are popularly used and/or searched, such as number of live streams with the tag. Platforms such as Twitter have a similar feature when entering a hashtag.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. See a list of all streamers I have followed in the past with the ability to sort by 'date of last stream', so I can unfollow inactive ones.

If you are going to put a limit on the number we can follow, we need a way to see them and unfollow any who are no longer producing content.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great if the search tags option had the "old" tags that have been updated for the new system still there and searchable via autocomplete. As it stands, there are no searchable tags by autocomplete (i.e. you have to input any tags manually to search for them). Also, the ability to use wildcards or the ability for the search to be inclusive of letters after what you've searched for would be great. As an odd example, if you searched for the "app" tag, the "apple" tag would also pop up.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need automatic label translation!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. my internet it's very slow, and when i open twitch, it loads in 40 seconds just because that stream in 720p loading automatically

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be helpful if there was a place to see if a streamer was labeled as 18+.
    as it is right now, if I acknowledge that I'm entering 1 18+ stream, I never have to acknowledge it again with out the tag.
    It would just be helpful to know what kind of community I'm joining or watching. and it would help creators moderate their streams as well.

or maybe, the 18+ tag can automatically populate for every one that has their streams marked as 18 up?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently (that I'm aware of), there is no way to promote your channel while you're offline - unless of course it's through another site (e.g. TikTok, YouTube, etc).
    So, I thought of a solution. How about adding an 'Offline Recommendations' tab underneath the 'Recommended Channels' tab list - this would replace the previous 'Friends' tab.

How it works:
    It'll work similarly to the current Recommended Channels, except only offline streamers. That way, it gives creators more reach with less effort! Of course, it should only recommend streamers that have been live within the past XX amount of days to prevent…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So far from what I've seen, there are plenty of streamers who really enjoy streaming some type of building/construction of models whether building Gundam's, Lego's, 3D prints, and even car hobbyists. This category is a very well rounded that targets any kind of community that has a love/passion for building, molding, forging, etc. This is a "Call to Action" to all streamers/viewers who share this passion, lets get this voted in so we to can have a voice that can reach those like minded Hobbyists. Join me!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to get GS Pro added as a game to your database. It is the most popular golf sim software at the moment and I would love to be able to have it as a selectable game so I don’t have to put I’m playing some other unrelated golf game. I tried to get it added to IGDB.com and they said they wouldn’t add it because it is considered simulator software. Also a golf simulator section would be great as I feel it is a fast growing gaming field that is underrepresented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?