I suggest you ...

Allow partnered streamers to keep sub points

Sub points should be accumulated & not get expired along with expired subs as it helps streamers to unlock emote slots quicker. And with more emotes available, potential subscribers would be more enticed to sub or continue their subscription.

Looking at "expired" sub points on our partnered dashboard not only demoralized streamers before the start of each stream, we'd get less interested to help promote subscription to our viewers & would encourage direct donation instead.

My current subpoints which unlocked 24 emotes is now at 366/1,000 because 600+ gifted subs expired this month. I don't see how I could get my next 25th emote slot unlocked if Twitch doesn't allow partnered streamers to keep the subpoints earned fairly & paid for from viewers.

Let us keep our hard-earned subpoints so we can grow Twitch together!

120 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
NeuroIsDelicious shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BlakGamer64 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not too familiar on the sub points but if it work the same as donation then the streamer should keep it. They earned it after all. I could be understanding this wrong. BlakGamer64 approves this message. @_@

• PacidGames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I'm down with that. Don't take away their sub-points. I'm agreeing that it should not be taken. They earned them, they should keep them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base