Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

71 results found

1. The Customer Experience subsection of the UserVoice forum has some of the clearest consensus about ideas that Twitch needs to implement to make Twitch better and...tumbleweeds. There are no admins responding to posts with 100+ upvotes, no desire to actually improve the customer experience. Shame on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Recently I had an experience where I was locked out of my account due to 2FA and a changed number which had been changed on twitch.

At the end of the ticket I was paranoid that I wouldn't get my account back - instead of reassuring me and giving me further options, my response was "There's nothing we can do this ticket is closed".

It would be good if Twitch can recommend a more detailed (Less automated) response on what kind of ticket/option you can utilise to help set up your next ticket is the issue was not resolved initially.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lots of spam comments in uservoice as of late I have reported, some with links that could damage people's computers if clicked on. More needs to be done to insure that safety of users with regards to this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When you first sign into Uservoice forum it seems a bit dodgy as the warning tells you it's not part of Twitch which is confusing -

For example I got a link this morning from a charity asking me to vote for their charity on Twitch - I went to vote and when I tried to vote it said do you want to allow access to Uservoice - Uservoice is not part of Twitch.

Of course this caused confusion and having looked into it I realised it wasn't some kind of scam link (as being not part of Twitch had…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In-regards to the user voice forums I'd like a way to award valid and constructive feedback with something akin to a "Like" with comment sorting options. Sub commenting options akin to a "Reply" to continue the discussion further. It would lead to further in-depth discussions on how twitch can improve as a whole.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There are persistent problems with search, discoverability, bots, and platform growth. I search for a small channel by its exact name, and it's not visible unless I click "Show 5 more channels." And if I type one letter wrong, it doesn't show up at all. Twitch needs new ownership or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your app is patheticly slow outside of firesticks. The fact that amazon does that on purpose to their apps that aren't being run on firesticks, as an incentive to buy a firestick, is blasphemous. Makes me never want to pay another dime to this money grubbing subsidy ruined by amazon that cares more about Just Chatting and IRL garbage than the games that built this platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have Twitch make and run 24/7 Drop channels for every active drop category including option to gift subs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the Drops page where you see drops campaigns currently in progress, could you please add an option to hide/opt out of certain drops campaigns... There are loads of drops for games I'm not interested in but the drop progress starts for some reason - perhaps because of some highlighted game on the Twitch frontpage - and these all clutter my Drops page when I'm not interested in drops for games I'm not even playing.

So on the drops inventory page - https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory - where you see a breakdown of drops progress across games, could you please also add a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 希望在觀看直播時,可以選擇聽遊戲音樂或直播主聲音或兩者都能聽到,因為有時候非常單純的想看遊戲內容但是直播主會很熱情的跟觀眾聊天,我認為對於只想觀看遊戲內容的觀眾有一定程度的困擾,非常多時候直播主的語言無法與觀眾互通,正因為這樣所以會更困擾。
    總結:
    希望能夠讓觀眾自由選擇能夠聽到的聲音來源,如:僅遊戲、僅直播主、或者兩者都收聽

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Roller Derby Teams from across the globe are moving to twitch for live streaming. It would be nice to have video suggestions and to be able to search for other roller derby content on this platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?