Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

95 results found

1. I was just broadcasting a game and for some reason 100 bot accounts started following me. So I thought I'd report it before my account was closed due to misunderstandings. I'm not the one sending bots in my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hesabıma benim bilgim dışında takipci bot u basılmış durumda buna nasıl engel olacagım ve ne yapacagım bilmiyorum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hola que tal, lo que sucede es que he recibido un "ataque" de bots que me han dado muchos "Follows" vi que a varios colegas les pasaba por lo mismo, estaria bien que terminaran con eso, ya que, es muy molesto tener que desactivar las alertas y no poder agradecer follows reales y de mas, es muy incomodo y afecta a practicamente todos (se que twitch hace limpieza de lo mismo cada cierto tiempo) pero soy un streamer nuevo y queria comentarlo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Kanalıma dün yayındayken bot atıldı. Tam 200 takipçi oldum bir kaç dakika sonra 1k bot basıldı kanalıma bu konuda yardımcı olmanızı umuyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Problem: Platforms give verification badges to automated bot accounts that are not real people and thus cannot sign mobile contracts. This leads to confusion and misleading of users and questions the authenticity of actually verified accounts.

Proposed solution: Platforms should have clear and transparent policies for awarding verification badges and ensure that only real people with a mobile contract are verified. Clear distinctions should be made between real people and automated bot accounts, e.g. by using different symbols or colours for verification badges.

Platforms should also ensure that automated bot accounts cannot be confused with verified accounts. One possibility would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Okay N.H.N L.S.C Judge DrSupermanShadow ( yes i stream the law and give information on the annexation of former nations including the USA
    out FROM TIME TO TIME) here, on twitch.... so 3 things

1: I hate having follower-only and verified accounts ON ( it turns people away right quickly.)

(which btw the way you have it set up is highly illegal, you have to by law accept google voice/ prepaid because both require a real identity BE attached, BUT HAVE STRICTER PRIVACY LAWS ATTACHED to who can see it)

( and since i want my autism to emote communication…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ten gente que enviu bot na minha live vcs pode tira e bot de viws so

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My Channel was just raided by a mass of bots that followed, Ugh! Please Require any prospective Bot owners/operators to list ALL info they gather and collect, where is being stored by a Reputable Company, and Limit the functionality of the bots in general. Require a extensive detailed description of of the Purpose of any bots, what API's they use, and a TIME limit that the bot can be on Twitch one month, 2,etc. Not acceptable would be for example..."This is a College project" sort of response. Require the bot owners to have a video live chat with a Twitch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This Is A Russian Bot, Link In Stream Description send you to a website and automatically downloads Virus onto your Computer. Pleas Look in to that as this is a knowen issue and im reporting these bots for days now. Dont give them a plattform to spread theyer cyberweapons!! Thank You !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hola, hace poco recibi un ataque de bots y eso ha impedido mi crecimiento en twitch, por favor podrian revisar eso :c, me da miedo que meq uiten la cuenta y todo lo que he hecho

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Merhaba sanırsam hesabıma bot gönderilmiş izleme botu tam olarak anlayamadım bununla ilgili bir bildirimde bulunmak istedim silebiliyormusunuz ve beni olumsuz etkilermi bu durum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Biri son yayınımı sahte takipçi botu ile sabote etti. Bu durumdan çok rahatsız oldum ve yayını kapatmak zorunda kaldım en son 475 civarı takipçim vardı şimdi 579, bu sahte botların kaldırılmasını talep ediyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Me han hecho un ataque de bots, no estoy seguro como reportarlo, intentare sacarlo lo mas pronto posible, pero no sabia como reportarlo para evitar el ban

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ase varias semanas me de la nada sufri de un ataque de followers que parecian bots que me siguieron pero a los díás siguientes se redujieron esos bots paso y mas de 3 semanas y de la nada el día de hoy 24/10/2022 la lista que tenia de seguidores se redujo de manera abructa pese a que el ataque de bot que sufri ya tiene tiempo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There is a known issue on twitch with spam bots. It's very hard to fight them because it's impossible to just add some key words into filter because they generate those words out of different symbols that look the same as original symbol. My idea is to create a neural network AI that will be trained to ban such messages. Moderators will have ability to turn the AI on\off and control the timeout\ban amount of seconds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?