Those prevention alternatives must exist. I do not know if they exist.
I consider them 100% necessary.
1) Accounts with many bans in other channels:
- Accounts with "some warning" on all their comments that is only seen by the mods.
- Option for the streamer to decide if accounts with +5 /+10 /+10 /+20 / +50 bans in other channels are considered "accounts with warnings" in their channel.
- Mods and streamer can disable "account with warnings" status for any account in their channel.
- Mods and streamers by selecting only one option can ban/timeout all "accounts with warning" that are currently on their channel.
2) Accounts created 1 hour / 1 day / 1 week / 1 month ago:
- Option for the streamer to select which new accounts can comment on their chat. (It is more important the period of the account created than the period of the account followed. Obviously it is not the same the one who follows you 30 minutes ago and created his account 1 hour ago than the new follower who created his account 3 years ago).