Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. As a streamer I want to be able to give an "I was there LIVE" badge to current viewers of my stream.

Often something is accomplished live on stream that maybe significant to the respective community. By adding this badge it allows the streamer to 'officially' designate who was watching when that event occured.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Previously, if you moused over an emote, after a brief delay, the name of it would pop up in a bubble that was not interactive and disappeared when you moused away.

Sometime recently, it was changed to the bubble appears immediately and you can select the text within. This has made it more difficult to interact with chat text, as the bubbles are appearing as soon as I mouse over anything, blocking other thing around them, like mod controls, the Pin or Reply button, or the emote in the row above it that I was trying to access. This has…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello! I know the Dumper-style emotes were kind of cracked down on about 2 years ago, I supposed I was lucky enough to have mine only taken down last month, however with the new TOS guideline update that now allows twerking/pole dancing (without needing some sort of content label), on top of allowing things like artistic nudity which includes genitals/breasts or body art and the like, I think the Dumper-style emotes should be allowed back on Twitch.

Since the Dumper-style emote is literally a twerk emote, and twerking/pole dancing is now allowed on Twitch without any content labels, I think…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Could you review the approval ratings for animated emotes, I've already tried to put 5 different emotes, just characters dancing, and they were rejected because they were alleged to have sexual content and they don't, there's nothing sexual. It's frustrating, several animated emotes rejected for claiming to have something that has nothing to do with it. Could you please review these approvals?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great, if channel pages could have a badge that shows, if the channel owner has purchased a ticket for the current or upcoming TwitchCon so that people can tell if someone will be attending, even if they are not talking or joined to a chat.
    This could be useful for people who would like to compile a list of the people they would like to see.
    It would be good if that badge could be shown in the same spot as the verified/partner badge or the affiliate/partner anniversary badge.
    The badge can disappear once the TwitchCon is…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm a former affiliate. I still have follower emotes on my channel which I would like to remove or swap out. I am rebranding and the old ones no longer fit the vibe. Can follower emotes just be implemented for non affiliates since its clear that they are able to remain for former affiliates? Can there at least be a way to remove old ones?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To support and showcase the Twitch charity feature, add two new global badges: one for any streamer who hosted a charity stream and raised funds (with different levels of the badge, perhaps, for amount raised across all fundraisers on their channel), and one for any viewer who has donated to any Twitch charity fundraiser (again, perhaps with levels based on total amount donated across all fundraisers).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Choose emotes from the list of all emotes currently available to the user and add them to a favorites list displayed at the top the emote selection pane.
    Scrolling through lists of emotes is not user friendly and frequently used emotes do not satisfy the same need.
    This would be a major quality of life improvement for desktop but especially for mobile users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I am a Twitch Partner. I spend a lot of time in people's twitch chats. I like to donate subs and bits to them. The problem is, when I do so, my partner badge gets yanked away from me and replaced with a bit progress or sub gift badge. I then need to go into my chat identity and reinstate my partner badge in that chat in order to keep the appearance that I am better than others.

I would like a setting that allows me to maintain my prowess as a partner in chat regardless of whether or not…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twitch should add a Special Badge For the top 100 Oldest Twitch Accounts or a special badge for anyone's account thats 10-15 years old?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If a broadcaster runs some sort of competition on their channel (like a giveaway or if they are running races or something) the winner of that competition can be assigned a trophy badge which would be kind of like a temporary VIP. There can only be one person that holds the badge at a time, so if another winner comes along you can assign the trophy to that person and it is removed from the previous one.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need new set of Hype Train emotes more often than now. Current ones have been up 7 months already. Also the harder to get Bonus Emotes should be animated type. Like others suggested before, if refresh is this slow an option to backfill from earlier sets should be added.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let creators have an option to make certain emote/emotes available if viewer owns one of the creators NFT's.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inside the emote tab you should be able to sort emotes by channel. I hate having to scroll through them in a random order to find the channel I am looking for, especially my own. The channel I am on and my own channel emotes should be the top 2 of the list!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I know custom prefixes are only avaliable for partners and I respect that, but autogenerated names for prefixes trend to be so wrong, so I suggest to be able to select what part of your username you want as emote prefix, for example:

If your username is "JustAnnie" your emote prefix may be "Just444" or even worse.
    Everytime you change your username or the first time you receive the affiliate Twitch should allow you to select in a text selector what part of your username you want to use as your name and let you to set an autogenerated prefix…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hey twitch why are you adding this to a streaming website this has no purpose being here. No one here wants to load up twitch and want to spam that emote in a chat, people use twitch to watch streamers. I'm Hispanic and to see only BLM on there and not any other race on there ****** me off. You can't just cherry pick the race that matters when everyone is equal. Remove this emote from twitch or add one for every race. This is completely uncalled for and just tarnishes your name for bowing down to this. Once more…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Most times (usually with a raid) we'd love to see who are trustworthy people for the streamer who comes, even if he/she is not in the chat to identify them.
    Having a badge (only for partner mods, or with X time moderating) will help other streamers to know who is mod in another channel and not to worry about their actions and words in the chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch

Please remove ANELE emote. It's getting really offensive and annoying the way people are using it these days. As a Muslim guy, I'm really offended by this emote and the way it's being used in chats

Please remove it from Twitch

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My idea is that instead of people of color having to create their own emotes to represent themselves, how about you make your basic set of emotes more inclusive, so as to not make anyone feel left out or offended? Not everyone is technologically capable and can only manage the basics. Just a suggestion.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Back in 2016 TwitchCon, PJSaltan was down to two contestants being DYoshiiTV(now BlessRNG) & Proton Jon. I was glad I knew both streamers at the time and was happy that the person who won would eventually create an iconic pray Global Emote. That win changed his life for the better to a point he changed his name after the Emote itself.

Now after current events, both the Streamer & the Global Emote are no longer on the site. It does make me look back and see that Proton Jon could have won that Global Emote slot as he was so…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?