Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

615 results found

1. The LUL emote is currently a picture of TotalBiscuit, who rose to fame as part of the harassment campaign against both cis and trans women known as GamerGate. TB has, among other things, told a trans woman to go die of cancer. While reality has a nice sense of irony and TB himself died of cancer back in 2018, his sexist legacy lives on in the form of Twitch putting him on the front page of the emotes list for everyone to see, including people like myself who have been on the receiving end of his cult following who literally…

184 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be so nice, if the minimum emote size for emotes would increase from 28, 56, 112px to 32, 64, 128px, for example.

It would increase the quality of the emotes, making detailed emotes more noticeable and it would be easier for emote artist to work on them.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey twitch why are you adding this to a streaming website this has no purpose being here. No one here wants to load up twitch and want to spam that emote in a chat, people use twitch to watch streamers. I'm Hispanic and to see only BLM on there and not any other race on there ****** me off. You can't just cherry pick the race that matters when everyone is equal. Remove this emote from twitch or add one for every race. This is completely uncalled for and just tarnishes your name for bowing down to this. Once more…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Basically a badge for accounts that have Two-Factor Authentication on, and maybe add the option for "2FA Accounts-Only Mode" and make it stack-able with Follower-Only Mode

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think of the option to make badges for special events or special users available.
    Like: persons, who always play games on stream
    or for me it would be great to have a badge to honor the person who'll win a quiz or something
    So choose a badge, name it and give it to a specific user (group).
    Like "supporter of the year 2021" you name it

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When putting the Hype Train Emotes on the Help pages, could you add an image map so that hovering over each icon will give its chat phrase. This would allow people the option to type each one into chat to work out what ones they do or don't have without trying to look at the smaller icons in chat interface.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I’m kind of surprised following the recent rollout of the emote library that there is no way to rename an emote once it’s been uploaded.

Surely a large part of the point of this being implemented was so if someone had festive versions of their emotes for example, they could be uploaded (and where necessary approved) in advance and swapped with the normal version temporarily. As it stands the emote library just provides a quick way to move emotes between sub tiers or follower / bit emote slots

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There is a certain amount of global emotes, devoted to the different sexual orientations pride.
    So why shouldn't heterosexual pride emote exist? People of different sexual orientations can express themselves with the help of global emotes in chat, so why can't I and other straight people express ourselves too?
    With the great feeling of respect to people of all races, age, sexual orientation and social status, I feel, that my proposal is reasonable.
    This would be fair.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just like lgbtqa+ flags, but instead of sexuality flags country flags

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. By default, the chat embed shows a "Animated Emotes can be disabled in Settings" message. It shouldn't. It's confusing for every chat members. It just just be a text box and the messages. This message could animate in when the first Animated Emote is shown, not before that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a hype train completes, if you have all the emotes you're eligible to get for its level, after looking through lower level emotes, the next step should be filling in old emotes from previous hype train sets. This would also incentivize more bits donations and sub gifts.

I missed out on HypeUnicorn4 and I'm very PJSalty about it.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is the Kreygasm emote really appropriate for a website that allows us to report "inappropriate" / "sexually suggestive" content?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Animating the emblem would be a great idea, as the current ones are a bit boring. The chat would be more beautiful and attractive.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There needs to be a possibility to search sub emotes by emote code. Previously twitchemotes.com offered that functionality but that got removed.

Being able to search for sub emotes by their code (for example when you need a new "Frustrated"-emote because this feature not existing frustrates you) helps viewers find emotes they like and can help especially smaller streamers who might stay undiscovered otherwise to get brand new subscribers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. self explanatory, so many of my friends complain that they missed it just due to luck of the draw or weren't on twitch at the time. It's a lot of people's favorite emote

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My idea is that there could be a chat setting(user-, not streamerside) where you can filter out different Emotes that could trigger you. For example im arachnophobic (have a fear of spiders, if Pics, Vids or in rl, those things creep me out and when i did a hypetrain and saw that spider it send shivers down my spine.
    I also have heard from some people i know they are Coulrophobic (Fear of clowns) which theres luckily no emote thats this way.

But in situations that a emote triggers a phobia I'd like to have something, if its a Checkbox…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Replace that rubbish snake PogChamp with a good one like the ClassicTetris :monthl1poggers:

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v2/304956605/default/light/1.0

Seriously, I can't even tell what that snake is supposed to be.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a way to block a specific animated emote. Most of them are fine, but some have quick motion or flashing lights that are difficult for people that have movement/light sensitivity. I don't want to block all of them, just the ones that make it difficult for me to look at the chat (I am Migraine sensitive.) Thank you.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 22 votes

We're glad you're here