Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hola come se ocupa

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Para ganar las medias, es sencillo juega como siempre lo haces sin tomar importancia en los numeros, trata de hacer colaboraciones amistosas y divertidas, pues eso les ayudara a ambos usuarios a crecer debido a la diversion que transmiten, ya que se trata de entretener al publico con lo que amas hacer, mi consejo es que tengas paciencia, los que somos nuevos talvez nos sentimos mal porque no tenemos las visitas que queremos, pero poco a poco iran creciendo, no se desesperen, tambien transmitan 2 o 3 dias a la semana durante 3 horas si quieren y con eso es…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The dashboard redesign has taken away UX convenience, and it hasn't really given anything in return. I know lots of streamers can appreciate the minimalism and extreme simplicity of the redesign, and don't care for much information or controls at their fingertips, but I also know many streamers, including myself, care about those a decent bit, and would like to be able to rely on them being available in order to stay organised.

The purpose of a 'dashboard' is to be able to see and act on several things at a glance. The classic dashboard allows me to change my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I like the live buttons and the overall look and feel of the new dashboard. It seems to be missing some of the functions (title/game/tags) however, one thing I don't see (which could be added as both an expansive version and minimalistic) is a live metrics feed. Bitrate, frame drops, fps, things that typically you keep your stream software up to monitor. If we could get a few more tools built into the new dashboard we could hit "go live" burry the software and not worry about it, instead letting the dashboard page tell us everything we need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

A lot of this is captured elsewhere. We are definitely working on getting a minimal vs expanded view.

6. The Dashboard is too much cleaned out of information with a massive portion for the actual view of the stream. The video stream is only an helper to check up on the quality of the upload. Thus it could be made much smaller and paired with the stream health indicator.

The stream information is a very useful part, that have been hidden under a mouse click and thus require to unfocus the game to go check it out. ( did I changed my game from just chatting to the game I'm playing ? - now quick glance, with new dashboard…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Much of this feedback is captured elsewhere, we are looking at more/better customization of stats to make it less hidden and more general customization.

7. melhorar o enable/desable de chat com emoji e follower only chat, deixar apenas com click sem precisar puxar para habilitar ou desabilitar.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You actually can click any part of the button to switch it.

8. I've been streaming daily for 3 months, close to affiliate so been checking stream summary emails.. however for some reason they're not being sent anymore and I've got no idea why, help?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about an accurate viewer count AND an "Average Viewer" count(plus all of the other stuff and things)?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Achievement 'Know Your Stuff' isn't unlocking no matter how many devices I explore the dashboard on or how many times I try. Other achievements are unlocking fine just not the simplest one...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When I tried to load the video producer tab, It said that there was an error loading data. If I tried to click anything else, It would say I don't have access unless I refreshed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you so much for flagging this! This should be resolved now luckily.

If you are still running into any issues please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate with you.

12. Currently there is a bug where the VOD still shows as broadcasting even though I ended stream hours ago.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix where on twitch dashboard it says 44 but on twitch website it says 49???

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Percebo que os dois útimos subs não constam nas estatísticas do canal e com isso não foi alterado o valor do dinheiro que tenho acumulado.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Dashboards can take a while to update sometimes. If you ever run into an issue like this again please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can investigate with you to make sure all your subs are correctly counted.

Best of luck with your streams!

15. termine stream hace bastante tiempo, realmente no se si es normal o no, pero aun no se actualizan mis estadisticas. Queria saber si hay una forma de actualizarlo manual

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there! So sorry for the delayed response. We normally recommend waiting around 48 hours for your stats to update after a stream. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. di mettere la webcam di discord direttamente su streamlabs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. eu estou amando stremar aqui

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Buenas, mi problema es simplemente que aún no han aceptado los emoticonos que he subido. Ya ha pasado bastante tiempo desde que los subí para que los evaluaran. Me gustaría poder usarlos cuanto antes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. tengo un problema hace unos dias el just chatting para explorar ya no me deja ordenar por orden de espectadores ascendiendo, no se que debo hacer , tan solo me deja ordenar por recomendado para ti y espectadores descendiendo

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?