Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hello Twitch support - i am desparate , because i reach contribute before 5 days and i fill every information correct and i have on 3 step from 4th - first time twitch wrote me that it will takes a several minutes , then he wrote till 3 days abd biw till 3 weeks - and then what , twitch tell me 3 years ?? I will need your support - see my screan where i still waiting - i remind that i filled every information correct even my twitch members ( XARDASMO , GALIVALIOT , CHRISTISIXX ) reach 4…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, I would like to inform you guys that two of my emotes are not being approved. Could you please look into this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. У меня 136 Фолловеров, но в достижениях определено как 29. Я очень хочу предоставить мои зрителям баллы канала и собственные смайлики, чтобы они еще лучше проводили время на трансляций.
    Уверен, это недорозумения. Твич, вы лучшие! Люблю вас :)
    Пожалуйста исправьте ошибку. Помогите мне стать лучше и инетреснее, вы ведь видите что я очень стараюсь. Спасибо.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, we normally recommend waiting around 48 hours for your statistics to update after a stream is completed. Thank you for your patience!

4. yo tengo 53 seguidores y en mi panel de control me pone que tengo 43 otra cosa media de 3 espectadores he tenido y no me sale eso porque esta bug 7 dias transmitido creo que los tengo y no me sale y creo que esta bug lo del panel de control solo poido que me ayudeis a solucionarlo porque no me sale nada de los 53 sub

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, we usually recommend waiting around 48 hours after a stream for your stats to update. Thank you so much for your patience!

5. Hello, I have a serious problem, what happens is that yesterday (12-01-2022) I had my first payment on this platform, but I see that I have not received the money to my PayPal, at first I was scared because I thought I had put the wrong data but this all correct, I need a solution please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. GTFO is a game category in your database, yet we cant use the said game in our title?? To top it off, i'm currently live @ the moment showing how idiocy is running this said platform
    https://imgur.com/a/vQXmXFA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Me ha saltado el logro de tener 50 seguidores pero en el camino al afiliado me siguen apareciendo que tengo solo 23??? Alguien con el mismo problema o que tenga solucion?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I hit the media but it doesn't update, I received the achievement but it doesn't update.
    the media is at 2.99 but it should be at 3 or 4, I received the media achievement but I can't be affiliated I don't know what to do

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Royalty tax interview UNDER REVIEW for more than three weeks, what should I do? There's no button to resubmit ROYALTY TAX INTERVIEW. I've sent two letters to support, no reply!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm trying to get to affiliate, but I'm running into a bit of an issue with it. I seem to have 2 different follower counts.

If I go to my Twitch channel, I see that I have 46 followers (only 4 away +.+)
    If I check my Twitch Creator Dashboard, and my stream summary email, it says 41 followers.

This has been going on for a while now. At first I didn't pay it much attention since I thought that it was a matter of waiting the 48ish hours that twitch staff always mentions, but this has now been going…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I worked very hard for 2 whole years to make affiliate only to find out it is the biggest scam. So much time wasted that I could have had a real job had I only known the truth from the beginning. Highly dissapointed in twitch in several ways. First problem is twitch does not support console streamers at all and prioritises pc users not realising that consoles are more affordable and as such there are probably way more console than pc streamers on twitch. The second biggest issue is twitch has the audacity to ask for tax information to tax…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hola soy eleder y me preguntaba si se podria hacer un reembolso por que me descontaron de la cuenta bancaria 500 euros por parte de twitch y quiero saber si se pueden devolverme mi dinero a mi cuenta bancaria.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Algo que no me gusta esque no se si sean todas pero la extencion "Free Stream Alerts (Followers, Subs...)" no se quita aun despues de haberlo desintalado y trato de quitarlo ya que este tapando alfrente y trate de quitarlo volviendolo a instalar y mover aotra parte pero al parecer no se quita y ni si quiera con soporte de twich me puede ayudar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

This seems like something you might need to reach out to the developers of the extension for further assistance with. 

14. i dont know why its doing this its been about 3 days now nothing has updated or changed and i want to get to afiliate but its not updating my progress (followers,streamtime,what days i have streamed) can you please fix this its ruining the app for me. -thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

If you have questions about your dashbaord please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate this with you. 

Best of luck on reaching affiliate! 

15. i cant attach my extension to component OR panel. i just get the "thinking" circle of death.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No me deja hacer clips desde ningun terminal de mi propio canal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ¿Esta permitido hacer directo simultaneo en dos plataforma como twitch y youtube ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hola me podrian dar los resultados del afiliado de mi cuenta porque me llegan mañana seguro y mañana se termina y voy a tener que hacerlo todo de nuevo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello guys i have a problem on Two-Factor Authentication won't be enabled i put my phone number and nothing happend

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. como transmito en vivo??????

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streamer Community Survey  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?