Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. would be nice if you could view whos watching your stream from the stream manager part of the android without having to open the stream so it doesnt mess with your audio or mic. also would be nice if my stream quit saying offline when online and viewers was correct. also if duration doesnt reset every hour or so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stream Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If the stream title is changed during stream it doesn't show on either the VoD or in the highlighter afterwards, it just shows the title as it was set when the stream started. It would be very nice if title changes were shown in both of these

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have 150 mbits down and 5o up. I still havent found the right bitrate for me. When my internet shows the slightest inconsistency my stream audio cuts off for like 2-5min. Does anyone know a fix? Using streamlabs obs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hay un gran problema a la hora de stream servidores privados de Lineage2, estos servidores aclaro que no son piratas y no infrigen ningun derecho en teoria, pero las infracciones las recibimos de igual manera, ya que la categoria de Lineage 2 se refiere a los servidores oficiales de Lineage 2, por eso mi sugerencia es que agreguen una nueva categoria "Lineage 2 Java" en la quye abarcaria los servidores emulados sobre java con codigo abierto habilitados por el mismisimo NcSoft (desarollador del juego).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I play different games so the variety for my viewers stays fresh. One thing that is frustrating is the "Edit Stream Info" doesn't have the ability to have templates. Templates would be very helpful as you wouldn't have to change all the info (like tags, etc) and only minimal info when moving between games. This would make for quicker setup.

Not sure if I got all my terminology correct there as I am fairly new, but I work in software and having templates is extremely useful when working with something that changes but doesn't have to be completely changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I cant change Stream title

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is there no primary ingest for Twitch Live? You just have the stream key. I posted it up in obs studio but it quit working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. During streaming with guest stream key, the streaming is not stoped if the authorized stream account key is removed. (I have checked that streaming continued for 5 hours after removing the key).
    To protect channel from malicious guests.

or Emergency Stop Quick Action (https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/933484-creator-dashboard-stream-manager/suggestions/43473384-emergency-stop) is also nice idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I switched to a new PC hard-drive and all my settings are back to default. This is annoying and time consuming to reset all my layers and extensions. There is a button to Import layers, so we should be able to Export layers. Settings should also be saved when we login no matter what PC or laptop we're using.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With the 'Always Publish VODs ' option it is possibe to exclude certain categories from this rule. However, there are some categories that I stream to for different purposes (e.g. Assetto Corsa Competizione, sometimes I stream myself driver, sometimes I stream commentary for a league) and would like some of these videos not to be automatically published so I can host them elsewhere.
    It would be useful to have be able to exclude certain tags (e.g. the 'Commentary' tag) from automatic publishing to save the manual process of unpublishing the VOD after every stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would really like to use this feature to show some progress on things I'm working on to the subs but well... I don't want the 5min preview thing to exist at all, this is the only thing that stops me from using this feature and selecting to do discord stream in dedicated sub-channels I made there.

Long story short: Allow us to disable the "5min preview" feature on sub-only streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Lots of pro gaming players are constantly getting stream snipping by their enemy team.
    Sometimes increasing the stream delay doesn't help much... and it ruins the experience of other viewers.

So I have a idea for it, it's called "Inflation and private mode":

「When a streamer turn on this mode, only the accounter with certain could watch the stream:
    1. subbed viewers.
    2. non-subbed viewers with enough watchtime&follow age, and their accounts need to be verified.

When activating the mode, the price to sub would cost like 10 times more, and non-refundable.」

I know this method might be not perfect?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. when i upload a video to twitter when someone clicks on the link it says sub only can watch. when i go into the clips to check it says everyone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?