Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

227 results found

1. An ad on twitch should never interrupt the stream unless it is triggered by the streamer themselves or scheduled. Display ads are much less intrusive.

The biggest change that one could make is running display ads through the channel should disable pre-rolls.

There should also be tiers of display ads, eg. A small banner at the bottom, a larger banner, and even a very large one where the stream is posted up in the corner, but audio should only be triggered if a user clicks on the ad.

I hear so many complaints about pre-rolls that people are leaving streams…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The honda ad will not finish and move to the next one had it 3 plus times and it stops at 0 seconds and wont move on to other ads or quit playing ads it just sits there so i end up refreshing and then having to do the same thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I heard that video bitrate will be down in Korea.
    I've seen it in 720p before.
    I hope AD's bitrate is down also.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please for the love of anything, stop with the almost non stop add. It’s maddening. I will never use or pay for one of the product you advertise because of the way you advertise them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new Game of Thrones Dragon ad crawls onto the screen as it messes with the aspect ratio of a stream causing it to lag out, audio doubling, color balance issues, and general LAG.

I get that the ones that show up like this (not a full minimization of the stream) aren't for the benefit of the streamer, but as someone who is intending to start streaming, I'd rather not have the quality of my stream be hindered by these ads, and I'm sure if the streamers I watched knew you did this to them, they'd be insulted as well.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ich bin von allem begeistert was mir als Streamer mehr Einstellungsmöglichkeiten bietet. um so mehr, um so besser, da es alles induvidueller macht und mir als Streamer mehr Möglichkeiten bietet. Hauptsache ihr nimmt nichts wieder raus was schon da ist. Vielleicht könnte ich es ja grade gebrauchen oder irgend ein anderer Streamer vermisst sonst genau dies. Also bitte alles lieber so lassen wie es ist, bevor etwas rausgenommen wird. Ansonsten kann ich nur sagen, VIELEN DANK das ihr uns die tolle Plattform bietet macht weiter so.
    MFG UndergroundWarrior1982 (schaut gerne mal bei mir rein und lasst ein Follw da, würde…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Olá Twitch, hoje assisti algumas lives e todas com excesso de ads, o que me deixou surpresa e chateada com a plataforma, atrapalhando minha experiência. Anteriormente, existia um anúncio, no máximo dois seguidos. Hoje eu peguei 5 seguidos e 3 seguidos, mais de uma vez. Estou descontente com isso, colocar ads no meio do video é tratar o público como idiota (da mesma forma como já faz o YouTube) e vocês estao fazendo pior. Essa é uma reclamação do excesso, pois ter ads para vocês pagarem a conta é uma coisa, ter 5 ads seguidos é ganancia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 min Werbung mitten im stream ganz ehrlich ihr könnt mich mal Twitch es macht kb mehr bei also vorm stream okay 1-2 von mir aus 3 werbungen sind okay bzw vertretbar aber wenn ich manchmal mitten im stream 11 kurz werbungen habe wo grade der streamer genau was am erzählen/machen ist macht es null Bock… meine zeit kann ich auch anders verbringen in dem ich auf YT bin oder auf prime netflix etc
    Ich hoffe ihr arbeitet mal an dem mist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a serious issue with the ad I have been getting for the last several days for the game "DNF Duel." I intentionally try to watch streams that have a little flashing lights as possible due to photosensitivity. However, my streams constantly get interrupted by the ad for this game, and it flashes white on my screen repeatedly. PLEASE TURN OFF THIS AD. I have to block everything until its fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why give me ads 30 seconds before the end of forsen stream?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please I don’t wanna see my own country advertisement, just let me see the other country advertisement like before

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add an optional button that allows you to watch ads even when subscribed with the default being off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ich kann einfach nicht verstehen wie so eine tolle Seite wie Twitch Werbung für die Bundeswehr machen kann. In den Werbe Clips wird mit junden Menschen geworben die Spass haben bei der Bundeswehr. Das sie jedoch seit Jahren in Kritik steht wegen rechter Gesinnung ist hier dann nicht wichtig? Ebenfalls finde ich es nicht schön junge Menschen, die ja nun hauptsächlich Twitch benutzen zu motivieren zur Waffe zu greifen und evtl. zu Sterben. Mir ist die ein oder andere Werbung schon öfters übel aufgestoßen aber nun muß ich endlich mal Feedback geben.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When watching a stream on a vertical monitor, there exists a lot of black space, where Stream Display Ads can fit easily. However, when one appears, the stream itself shrinks even more, quite a ridiculous amount. I think the ad could adapt to the layout of the website, and act/shrink accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If I am subbed to a streamer, it is because I want to support them and not see ads. If you're going to run random 3 min mid-rolls on the channel ANYWAY, then I don't see the point in giving you or them my money. The current twitch advertisement model is irritating, breaks the flow of content, and is VASTLY devistating to the chat interaction of smaller streamers; especially the ones who are taking the time to kindly answer specific questions, only to be interrupted by multiple mid-roll ads they have no control over. If this isn't intended, fix it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Especially the "Meica Flashking Ad" here in Germany is really driving me crazy. It's a cool idea, and I even looked it up manually only seeing this campaign is already 2 years old. Why run ads with that?
    But the real problem is, I only get THAT ad, I must have watched it at least a 100 times already, it keeps coming up.
    When I finally decided which channel to stick by and give them the 15 second ad revenue, I am briefly excited to watch the streamer. But that does not last very long because 5 minutes into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I quit twitch, I can't handle these massive banners for energy drinks that have no timer and can't be closed. You have 80% of the screen open for anything, but no, twitch always puts ads in the stream itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 광고시간 좀 줄여요 너무 긺

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello Twitch Support,
    Over the last couple of days i've been receiving 6 to 8 20-30 sec ads every half hour, which means that roughly 10% of what I watch on Twitch is ads. To make matters even worse ALL of the ads are from the US and im from South America so I can't buy what you are trying to sell, which means that not only it is an unpleasant experience (which makes me wonder if I somehow made Jeff Bezos angry or something) for me but a waste of money for the companies that are paying the ads.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?