Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. its only happened a couple of times, but when an ad plays, the smaller window that opens in the top left above chat for the stream just plays another ad

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've seen multiple people talking about this on reddit and twitter, there seems to be a fair few people who are experiencing distorted audio after an ad plays. Seems to mostly be firefox users.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about you fix your dam error code that pops up on the video feed just to make us refresh the stream and OH LOOK A DAM AD AGAIN !!!!

now you see why your very own twitter feed is on fire right now take a look here https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/1305644088885207041

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not sure if I'm the only one who has this problem. I can't watch any stream that has adds enabled because the add freezes after 5 seconds and the timer doesn't update/go down. I restarted my pc but the problem remains (Using twitch for many years but never had this problem).

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hace dos días que no me salen los ingresos por anuncios en mis analíticas, pensé que era cuestión de esperar al sistemas pero ya hoy es el día 3 y nada que salen mis ingresos por anuncios de los últimos 3 días y mis seguidores avisa cuando les sale anuncio, entonces quiero saber que pasa, si me sacaron del afiliado o si estoy baneado de algo y si es así entonces nose para que siguen saliendo anuncios en mis directos si no los piensan pagar

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Every time I open up the creator dashboard on channels that I mod/edit for, it automatically runs an ad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?