Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think you should offer a test mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I know we already have a few servers in Germany, but wouldn't it be better to have another server in Hamburg to provide an alternative server for Denmark, as the servers are a bit far away from Norway and Sweden, then I think we have a good server structure in Germany to provide an alternative for other countries.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. when you look in the privacy settings in your account, you can see the full phone number for your 2FA. Can this be blocked? When changing and entering into privacy, pw and 2fa is enabled again. amazon does this and I feel that they are taking our privacy seriously. 2FA just doesn't do it anymore, esp if you can bypass it the first time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Someone keep changing the settings to the settings I selected for Twitch. I had the idea to lock the settings with an authenticator, but that service wasn't available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I forgot my password and my gmail is disabled

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Login Flow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. hello i would like to know if you take french people for an intership during 6 mounth.
    I'm in buisness school in french and i really would like to go in US and more in LA for my last intership.
    Thank for reading this and if you would like contact me my mail is:
    anthony.coindre38@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Send a ******* reset email. Been waiting since July and have only gotten a ticket confirmation email so far. Bu hey who needs a reset email when you require me to reset me password? Oh wait yeah you required it. So how about actually ******* letting me reset it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Password Reset  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Omg.. if you log in once, it should be accepted.. not have to renew every 30 days and EVERY time I have to sign in on my phone outside of the app, it's obnoxious

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. So I click the Request reset password Link and it gives me the link right. But for some reason I can’t actually reset my password no matter how many times I ask to reset my password or how many time I got to support to ask if I can reset my password I still for some reason can’t reset my password. TWITCH PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN ACTUALLY USE TWITCH!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In Italy they have created a Public Digital Identity System (SPID), for any request within the city or province you must have this Digital Identity.

Twitch's problem, I would say the biggest, are threats and insults, a very important solution is the BAN but it's not enough!

We must note that there is too much chaos on the web!

By applying the SPID system at least in Italy, Twich "Beta" could test this reality and then maybe expand it in Europe and maybe even around the world!

With digital identity we will no longer have insults,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Signup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. As I said above, completely shut down my account and remove my email address from all your email lists. I no longer want to receive any email from you.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would really like to see a Face ID option to login to your Twitch Account through the app on iOS devices & the option to enable or disable Face ID for extra security.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Me and like many other people have been on this site for years building our stream and community’s. They one day we get to become affiliates, so we set up our 2-Factor Authentication but then we get locked out of our account and r unable to return because a bug doesn’t send sms code to our phones so we can log in the Authy never works so, the idea is to fix this so we won’t have to start new accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Creating a feature to enable or disable to create pin code (3/4/5 digit) before login for authorized web pc or app. By having this feature, the authorized twitch app or web can be entered after by a pin. User need to input code digit before able to see home twitch screen as usual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I do not want to stream on twitch, i do not want to be innately apart of any streaming program. If there are to be creator tools or a creator dashboard separate all creator and developer tools

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. So awhile back, Twitch removed the ability to login or sign-up with Facebook, but the button is still there (on the login screen) Do any of you know why? I'm not demanding a change since it's not a big deal to me or anything, but, why is the "Connect with Facebook" button still there?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ya desactive la cuenta pero no puedo desvincular el nombre de mi cuenta.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be cool if you could swap usernames. I for example own a cleaner name than the one I am on right now but I gained like 11K followers on the one with the less cool name. (I wasnt bothered by it at the time but I am now getting to a size where I wanna take it more serious and the cleaner name would be sick). ALSO it would be cool if you could contact someone with the name you want and ask him/her if he/she would be willing to give his/her username to you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?