Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Allow Expert Overlay to work on Mobile devices and tablets

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live caption videos so that users can read what the streamer is saying without needing sound on.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think there should be an option on the notification system that notifies the user when a streamer they follow changes the game they're playing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I've came across a problem I cant easily access the full twitch streaming capability on the mobile app.
    I also cannot access account on Samsung Galaxy Tab which would allow me slightly more access as bigger screen
    Also I cannot access account on laptop with windows 10. This is completely ruining my streaming experience

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The YouTube app has background code that synchronizes the Bluetooth audio and video, it would be great if the twitch app did this, seen as how manufacturers are moving away from the 3.5mm jack.

Everyone is starting to use Bluetooth earbuds, and there is a good 0.5 sec delay.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to compact or expand a video section. Twitch got fat. With the new followed channel layout I can’t find the people I want to watch. Videos used to take up 1/5 of the screen, like in the recommended section. That was easy to view and easy to find the followed channels I want to watch. Now videos take up 1/2 the screen, like in the discover section. It feels clunky and I would rather unfollow than dig to find people. Easy fix, give an option change the the layout. If I want it to be compact and look like…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please for the love of God can you allow my Bluetooth voice audio to attach to a stream? I can’t be the only one frustrated that viewers (even if it’s just me lol) can’t hear the person streaming??? Kinda defeats the purpose of the whole thing no?

sendhelp #prettyplease #cherryontop

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having the ability to cast twitch from your mobile device to a tv would be a really nice feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. hey, would there be any way that the phone could stream phone games directly?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A clips section in every category on Twitch, you can swipe up or down to travel between clips. Clips can be rated through a slider on the side. I think this feature would be great for not only streamers, but normal Twitch users as well. This short clips section would have its own place aside from streams, for example: Top rated clips would have their own space in the main Twitch page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow us to sub on mobile for the same price as on the desktop. There should be no reason this wasn't how it was on release.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I’ve noticed when people stream off android they have a button to view chat. There is no such thing for people streaming on IOS. Suggesting we get the same feature on iOS, so we don’t need an additional device just to view our chat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. when I'm streaming as myself, the mobile app understands this and will put me in a more manager than viewer mode as soon as I start up. There is a super cool feature where you can send an invite to others who can stream for your organization. So if the key tied to my twitch account is streaming for an organization, it would be cool if starting the twitch app put me in my editor or moderator role, rather than playing my own voice back at me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like a button to be on a channels page using the mobile app to host channels. Many times when exiting IRL streaming it can be difficult to host other streamers with unique names.

If I could close down my stream and browse twitch to find a channel and hit the host button on their channel that would help a lot.

I ended my stream the other night and kept having to go back to my channel and typing in host(name) to only have spelled the name wrong multiple times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi,

Twitch has pushed a new interface that gives a video preview of "FOLLOWED CHANNELS" streams. But I now have to scroll down alot to see all my followed channels and decide which to watch. I'd like an option for a "list view", which basically shows the old twitch mobile interface of followed channels. The video previews imo adds no upside and only bloats the interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Might be beneficial to add two more zoom in settings instead of just one, many times to remove the black bar for a better exsperiance while watching someone's favorite streamer it cuts off good info we want to see, leaveing it zoomed out or normal and there is a black bar around the screen, haveing three zoom in setting allowing ppl to choose what zoom seating alows them to see all the streamer has on the screen would be beneficial because it's not working now. I'm not sure what the zoom settings are ment for but seems to me their…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently, people viewing a stream can not put their channel points into community challenges if they're on mobile. This sometimes makes them feel less than people who are watching from a PC as they aren't getting the same opportunities. It can also mean that community challenges aren't getting to 100% due to a huge number of their community being on mobile.

My suggestion is to allow mobile users to use their points on community challenges.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Drops page enhancements (Android):

1. A "sort" button (by progress, name, etc)
    2. A "refresh" button (to update progress)
    3. If the drop is for a specific streamer, a link that opens that specific streamer channel.

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add a button for instant transition to the channel description so that viewers do not lose their donations, advertising contracts and other stuff.

The extension button is now shown in the desired location:
    https://sun9-58.userapi.com/impg/oetNGfKnElRwX2yv_V25S2VB86yrFn0dvuQ-iA/zgfnwoyb76c.jpg?size=750x1334&quality=96&sign=c52d4e2fa1e16b7ff41f350acafd336e&type=album

I tried to make an extension to create an additional description, but according to the rules, this is impossible to implement.

Therefore, I ask you to officially add to all mobile platforms. Thank.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add a Schedule Manager in the mobile application.

The Schedule is very important for a streamer but we can only update it in the dashboard of the website version.

Can you add this feature in the mobile application ? It would be nice !

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?