Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

242 results found

1. To add IA subtitle when i share a clip for YouTube short or Tiktok, like submagic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Suggestion for Twitch.tv: Revert Channel Hosts to Their Previous Functionality

Many users have expressed their discontent with the recent changes to channel hosting on Twitch.tv, and there is a compelling case to reconsider these alterations. Previously, the ability to watch another stream within the offline chat of a channel was a valuable feature that helped maintain viewer engagement with a streamer they might not have encountered otherwise.

The former system allowed viewers to stay connected to the community and content even when the streamer was offline. This not only benefited streamers but also enhanced the overall user experience. Hosting, as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A recent update seems to have removed the list of offline followed channels from the sidebar. Making it harder to navigate to any offline channel to watch VODs for example. I know you can scroll down on the main tab to eventually find them, but this forces the app to load past “recently featured clips”, “channels recommend for you”, “continue watching”, and “upcoming streams” sections, each adding delay while they load.

I guess people with a lot of followed channels might have less clutter now, but maybe allow the user to enable the categories they want to see on the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be a good Idea if twitch would let you see your revenue on
    a mobile app so you can keep an eye on your channel and earnings without going on a physical website on a computer. If you are on the go a lot but still stream having a way to see your revenue without going on a website would be helpful to a lot of people. I stream on Youtube and we have a app called Youtube studio where am able to see my views , content , revenue etc....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please improve bitrate and upgrade resolution to 1440 and/or 4k. Your competition is better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mods sometimes like to have a little fun offline (occasionally at the broadcaster's expense). Unfortunately, that fun leaves behind people on mobile as there isn't a way to vote on your phone on an offline stream. The prediction is visible as day, but the options are gone. These predictions can still be voted on via desktop.
    Was it an oversight? It'd just be nice to just have it be consistant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Chat Overlay is lacking in features that are present in the other modes and has some features that degrade the experience, here are some examples:
    Chat Overlay becomes hidden every time you send a message.
    There are no suggestions when trying to ‘@ someone ‘.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The recent Android update includes a clip sorting feature that automatically re-activates after manually deactivating it and leaving said Twitch account.

Add a fix to save the user's setting request to disable the feature until the user manually reactivates it.

Also, add a setting to have the button disabled for every Twitch account's clips section until we manually enable it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The mobile app could really use a channel point request cue where we can accept/reject redeems from. Often I'm playing a game that has issues when I click away from it (such as cutting off the audio) or games that I'm streaming from my console and not my computer. Having the ability to clear the request cue from my phone would make things MUCH easier and help to improve the quality of my streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, when a channel mod gives a reason for a timeout / ban, it only displays the reason to the user being timed out / banned if they are on PC. If they are watching the stream from mobile, the reason is not displayed when they get timed out / banned. When a user sees and knows the reason that led to their timeout / ban, they are far less likely to disrupt chat with the same offence as opposed to just getting timed out / banned without a provided reason. Therefore, it would greatly be beneficial if the reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I was wondering if you could make so you can see when you have started following on phone , Would really appreciate that :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've used the Twitch mobile app for many years now, but one thing i'd really like to see implemented is displaying when your account was first created. Many other platforms have this feature and i feel like it gives people a sense of how long they've been using Twitch for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello,

I am contacting you to propose a collaboration on a very innovative project. But before that, I would like to confirm whether your company is open to external proposals. Also, I hope that you can fully understand my proposal and see the same potential that I do.

As a daily user of the Twitch platform, I love its functionality but I feel that there is a missing element. I believe that there is a lack of interaction between channel hosts and their audience, and this sentiment is shared by both viewers and streamers.

Therefore, I came up with the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I’m getting upcoming stream reminders for channels that haven’t been live since October of 2020. (The streamer died.) The algorithm should take recent streaming history in to account versus the fact that the channel had a schedule and only suggest active channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, on the twitch site it is possible to have the videos in a chosen language at the top of the list in the different categories. Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this on the android application, you have to manually put a tag with the language each time.
    Could you please set this up.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I’m steaming, I use my phone in stream manager to monitor chat but I set my phone to lock itself after 5 minutes of inactivity. Can stream manager override it, same as if I was watching a stream?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi there,

This is an interesting concept. I have moved your idea to Twitch Apps: Mobile > Feature Requests for further consideration. Thanks!

17. Basically add settings on the app to enable Audio Normalization, Loudness Equalization, Equalizer, etc. so we, users, can get some control on the audio and be able to hear streams that sometimes are too quiet, or have game quiet and microphone loud, or vice versa, or that are too loud, without having to hunt for the "El Dorado" known as proper audio settings for phones that depending on your brand or model of phone might NEVER exist.

And this is the kind of thing it needed for LAST DECADE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a function that can delete your clips and your previous broadcast. at the content Button

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need a big Twitch update about commands and chat in general

As creator and even as mod, on mobile app we only have access to basics mod options (/ban /slow /follower /timeout /mod /un[previouscommand] for moderation, /vip /mods for channel informations)

many more command have been added on twitch over the years but almost none are possible on mobile (/prediction, /annoucement, /anouncementcolor, /shoutout, /poll ect, ect)

even worse, the newly added /shoutout command, even if we can't type it on mobile is still displayed on mobile if someone do it from PC
    for all the /annoucement commands existing since…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I see this comment mentioned among creators many times. When you are using twitch to stream it would be more tha amazing to have an application for mobiles or tablets where you could have your chat (from your own Chanel) to read it easily. I would use an IPad in vertical position with a big font. This way, I could see comments in big size and in case of traveling with my laptop and the tablet I would have the complete station to stream. Please, many colleagues are asking for this, we will work smoothly and we would promote the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?