Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've always disliked that you could only stream in one language when I speak multiple languages. So I was happy to see that you can add a language in tags now, but since there is the stream language too, it hasn't really fixed the issue. Example: I'm Norwegian, so I want Norwegians to find me, BUT if I put English in stream language (since I mostly speak English on stream), and Norwegian in tags, and people that search for Norwegian, they have to choose between two identical Norwegian tags when they search in tags; one "Norwegian" is Stream Language, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the automatically minimized player (when you go from a Channel to a Category) resizable. By default it's 200px x 117.5px in size, in-resizeable. Make it resizable. By allowing to drag it from the top right corner.
    Set a max size as well. For example 640x320.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I want to be able to view all channels that are currently live at any given time in my follow list without having to press "show more" until they're all viewable. Maybe reserve ths "show more" functionality for non-live channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow sorting by "lowest" viewers - you can sort by highest viewers already but if you wanted to scroll to lower - the site struggles on most browsers.

Or you could add ranges (e.g. with view count 10-50, 51-100 etc) - it'll help smaller streamers gain exposure to grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I see why it is good for streamers and viewers, but can we have an option to sort them by viewers not watch time. There is just something that triggers me whenever I am looking at numbers and they are not sorted Highest to lowest or vice versa. I again I just ask for adding an option not reverting. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Its very annoying when you have to scoll down for like 10 minutes straight to get to the low viewer streams. Get rid of this infinite scrolling garbage, use pages or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think it would be really beneficial to all streamers, smaller ones especially, if there was a feed / discoverability option that used popular clips you might be interested in to introduce you to new streamers. I feel this is one of Twitch's best features, but is vastly underutilized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When looking for a streamer to watch, you can now sort through ranged of how many viewers the stream has, just like you can sort from highest to lowest, and lowest to highest. For example, you can select “0-10 viewers”, “11-20 viewers”, etc. Perhaps you can also sort through followers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Twitch needs a system set in place that allows more discoverability for small streamers like YouTube has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sometimes when I go to a specific category and join a stream sometimes the stream is in followers only or subscribers only mode and maybe sometimes I struggle finding a stream with no followers/subscribers mode only so I thought it will be great if I can choose a filter to search all channels with no followers/subscribers mode only

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Similar to the "LIVE" and viewer count corner overlays ("tw-media-card-image__corners") on live channel preview thumbnails, I believe an uptime counter should show up on hover state, giving the user an idea of how long the stream has been live. Whether it is to discern if your favorite streamer is nearing the end of their broadcast (based on schedule) or for how long they have already been playing the game you were hoping to watch, uptime can play an important role in determining who, how, and when you'll watch. Providing such information without having to click all the way into a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add the chance to hide channel whitch I don't watch because it's bothering and difficult to find channels that I'm looking for when they are live. I use twitch ios app fire tv app and windows app, it can be easily "pin" channels which I often watch to find them easily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. it would be nice if I could sort by game version for the addons that I have installed. Or a column that shows that date I last updated the addon and ability to sort by date. Pretty please with sugar / honey on top :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A shuffle button or randomizer that will send you to a different stream or category each time you press it. A shuffle option could really help unique streamers/categories grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to only view recently started streams in the category I am in Not sift through Many I have no interest in just to eventually find one. It would be much easier to just watch the new beginning streams in the category I choose. without sifting through hundreds I have no interest in watching.I only watch about 5 categories yet when looking for a recently started stream I have to sortout many before finding one in my chosen category.It is now only in the main categories area the option should also be added in individual categories as well.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. That you can see channels you are following on the start page at the spotlights and not random and famous channels. Maybe as a setting option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It seems like the top-listed games have 1000 viewers. But the weird thing is at it's probably about nine hundred separate playthroughs of the game which means dying out of 10 of those playthroughs only have one viewer.

Instead of ranking by total viewers,. It could be switchable to other rankings like most streams, most viewers on a single stream, highest average viewers per stream among the category of similar things. and also the statute show total simultaneous streans, total viewers in category. and most viewers to single-stream/ subcategory.

That way if you want to chat about a game,. You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I start streaming I'm probably going to be a game gourmet taking requests for games. Same goes for watching others.

Most people do not think of an exact title first.

They think of general categories like:
    what era of console war the game was in, or who the system manufacturer was, (or combine both of those above categories for specific system),

as well as game publisher, any famous game creator/studio could have their own folder assuming someone tags them, genres of game content being played starting with the most general and filtering down to more specific. The goal of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?