Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On the browse page I can type in tags to refine the list of pages I'm being shown. However I can't use identity tags like "LGBTQIA+" and "bisexual" with category tags like "FPS", "Action", or "Shooter".

Someone I follow was streaming under both "action" and "bisexual" tags. The browse page wouldn't let me enter both of those tags at the same time. I tried a few other combinations of tags that were both being used by a particular streamer and couldn't mix any of the category and identity tags they were using.

I think people should be able to use…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. let small streamers try and help them push higher in discovered

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For example: When I search for the word "bored" on Twitch, I can see many videos with the word bored in the title, but they are all livestreams that have already ended, the so called Past videos.
    I want to see livestreams that are currently going on with the word "bored" in their title.

I heard this feature used to exist on Twitch. So I'm curious to know why it was removed. I think it is the most basic way to search for livestreams. How can the biggest livestream platform not have it?

I'd really like to have it back…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Now that Twitch has in-platform scheduling, can we also have upcoming scheduled streams show up on the Browse page for specific games? This might require the initial development/implementation of the Calendar Schedule system being discussed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter by max quality allowed (e.g. 720p), so we don't have to waste our time trying to watch what we can't see because of buffering/slow internet connection.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mostrando para o público lives pequenas como as minhas

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't know how this is not a thing yet -- would help the COMMUNITY a LOT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When looking for people to raid, it's hard to tell who uses exclusive chats like Sub-only or Follower-only. I think this could easily be fixed by adding a little icon or label that marks ALL streams that are follower-only, sub-only, or open to everyone.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For "Following -> Live" lists that are massively long

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Es decir, sabemos que al llegar a esta plataforma debemos poner de nuestro esfuerzo pero... he visto a personas con mucho talento y 0 viewers. ¿Por qué solo preocuparse por el copyrigth, lenguaje pero no por las nuevas comunidades?.

Tengo una propuesta: Por qué no hacer algo, por así llamarlo "Twitch Lite" para comunidades pequeñas. Que en este apartado de Twitch solamente hayan influencers que vayan comenzando en el ambiente del streaming y todo esto, de esta forma, la gente sabrá que ese apartado es para miembros de comunidades pequeñas y si quieren ver algo o a alguien nuevo entrar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I've always disliked that you could only stream in one language when I speak multiple languages. So I was happy to see that you can add a language in tags now, but since there is the stream language too, it hasn't really fixed the issue. Example: I'm Norwegian, so I want Norwegians to find me, BUT if I put English in stream language (since I mostly speak English on stream), and Norwegian in tags, and people that search for Norwegian, they have to choose between two identical Norwegian tags when they search in tags; one "Norwegian" is Stream Language, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. aight so boom, yeah, check this out... followed channels yeah... make it like so i can pin them, yeah, imagine that, i go on the channel, and theres this pin button, i press it, and it pins the channel at the top of my followed channels, yeah, imagine that. and then you add a pinned channels tab at the top of followed channels list, yeah. and thats it yo, boom, yeah. ez clap. and its way better than the "sorting by viewing behaviour" stuff, way better. vot pls

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the automatically minimized player (when you go from a Channel to a Category) resizable. By default it's 200px x 117.5px in size, in-resizeable. Make it resizable. By allowing to drag it from the top right corner.
    Set a max size as well. For example 640x320.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On the left side of the Twitch page, where you see everyone you follow that is live, I would like it to be so that the channels you subscribe to show up at the top of the list when they are live.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to be able to view all channels that are currently live at any given time in my follow list without having to press "show more" until they're all viewable. Maybe reserve ths "show more" functionality for non-live channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Basically add an option to get clips based on your game interests as a never-ending feed, similar to the TikTok For You page or Instagram Explore tab.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow sorting by "lowest" viewers - you can sort by highest viewers already but if you wanted to scroll to lower - the site struggles on most browsers.

Or you could add ranges (e.g. with view count 10-50, 51-100 etc) - it'll help smaller streamers gain exposure to grow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I follow a channel already, why does it continuously show up in the "Live Channels We Think You'll Like" section? What about this makes sense?

Please adjust your algorithm to remove already followed channels from this area and show non-followed channels only.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I see why it is good for streamers and viewers, but can we have an option to sort them by viewers not watch time. There is just something that triggers me whenever I am looking at numbers and they are not sorted Highest to lowest or vice versa. I again I just ask for adding an option not reverting. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sometimes its nice to view smaller channels so theres a more personal interaction then the big streamers with 100+ viewers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?