Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

126 results found

1. It would be nice if I could search for someone to watch based on if they're affiliate or not.
    I've been trying to browse for new streamers to watch and I cant seem to find anyone pre-affiliate. I understand we also want to promote new affiliates, but it would also be nice if we could easily find pre-affiliates as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch just like google is a recognized universal language for games and pushing into other fields outside gaming; but primarly gaming. In the early stages of twitch 'games' was used (this isn't that important) but later moved onto using category. It is twitchs' underlining code that games should in place of category, just like how google is not godgle, or goggle, or guugle. Please revsrse the process as this is important in twitchs' eco-system, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hide the main broadcast when you scroll down the page when searching another channel.
    With the old design it was more convenient to search for the channel on laptops with a screen diagonal of 15.6"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Like sorting the channel by the following numbers or the followers How many hours they stream And alphabetically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The website gets very laggy as you scroll down to the bottom of a large category and stream components are added to the dom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now if I go to a game directory section and click on the Videos tab, it will show All Videos by default.

The problem is that its not All Videos, Its like only recent videos from the past 30 to 90 days.

Change this to show All Videos, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hey, unfortunately i just detected that it is no longer possible to change the filter from decreasing viewernumbers to increasing viewernumbers. Did the functions have been removed?

If so, I would like to see the old filtersystem, where you could see streams which just went live and also streams which have near to no viewers, which had a big impact of community-accessability in my opinion. i do not always want to look the 0.1% of big streamers, i want to find new gems and make new contacts. I dont to scroll for 5 minutes, to see new streams / streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When browsing videos of a particular game, viewing videos from channels I follow would be a simple way of catching up quickly on a scene that I'm interested in.

For example, I follow a number of DotA2 content producers -- when viewing recent broadcasts/streams/videos when I click on the "DoTa2" Category, sorting by "recent broadcasts by followed users" just makes sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort by Hours Played. Would inspire others to stream longer. Example would be a streamer who has been playing for many hours with little to no viewers have a chance to be noticed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Es decir, sabemos que al llegar a esta plataforma debemos poner de nuestro esfuerzo pero... he visto a personas con mucho talento y 0 viewers. ¿Por qué solo preocuparse por el copyrigth, lenguaje pero no por las nuevas comunidades?.

Tengo una propuesta: Por qué no hacer algo, por así llamarlo "Twitch Lite" para comunidades pequeñas. Que en este apartado de Twitch solamente hayan influencers que vayan comenzando en el ambiente del streaming y todo esto, de esta forma, la gente sabrá que ese apartado es para miembros de comunidades pequeñas y si quieren ver algo o a alguien nuevo entrar…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Its very annoying when you have to scoll down for like 10 minutes straight to get to the low viewer streams. Get rid of this infinite scrolling garbage, use pages or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Estaría bien poder buscar categorías por seguidores y no sólo por espectadores. Así se podría saber qué categorías tienen más demanda.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. it would be nice if I could sort by game version for the addons that I have installed. Or a column that shows that date I last updated the addon and ability to sort by date. Pretty please with sugar / honey on top :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add a feature so that when you are looking at ann individual game category, you can sort by amount of hours that the streamers have streamed THAT game. It would really help small streamers who put a lot for time into certain games but may not get any recognition for it. It would also be good because new players to games could sort this way and fine a knowledgeful streamer with less viewers, and be able to talk to them easier than someone with thousands of viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Vorrei che i piccoli streamer che hanno iniziato da poco, possano crescere più facilmente e non farli sotterrare dai più grandi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It seems like the top-listed games have 1000 viewers. But the weird thing is at it's probably about nine hundred separate playthroughs of the game which means dying out of 10 of those playthroughs only have one viewer.

Instead of ranking by total viewers, it could be switchable to other rankings like most streams, most viewers on a single stream, highest average viewers per stream among the category of similar things. and also the statute show total simultaneous streams, total viewers in category. and most viewers to single-stream/ subcategory.

That way if you want to chat about a game, you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I start streaming I'm probably going to be a game gourmet taking requests for games. Same goes for watching others.

Most people do not think of an exact title first.

They think of general categories like:
    what era of console war the game was in, or who the system manufacturer was, (or combine both of those above categories for specific system),

as well as game publisher, any famous game creator/studio could have their own folder assuming someone tags them, genres of game content being played starting with the most general and filtering down to more specific. The goal of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On the front page (either from Twitch desktop app or browser), I instinctively thought that scrolling "up" or "down" while having the mouse focus on it would scroll the carousel, and not the webpage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Specifically for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, I believe we need a filter between Blackout streams and Multiplayer streams. It can be hard to find a streamer playing multiplayer in a sea of Blackout streams. I think it would be helpful to viewers and streamers. Most bigger streamers are playing Blackout and it can bury the smaller people just playing Multiplayer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make a page specifically to find streamers who recently went live, sorting by the newest being the most recent to go live.

To prevent exploiting by restarting the streams all the time, add a 1 day cool down on showing up on that page.

It'd be an easy way for people to find new streams, around the hours that they're usually around to watch Twitch. It'd be a good addition to the exposure of even small streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?