Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

666 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Chinese BL talking or drawing

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the days of communities, BrickinNick and I pushed for Twitch to create a community for BrickBuilding. After some back and forth emails, we convinced Twitch that LEGO is a creative medium/form of expression and deserves to be recognized in the Creative category. Hooray!

Currently, tags have replaced communities. Tags created some discoverability but they are misused and often used by streamers playing unrelated games. A dedicated LEGO or BrickBuilding category would help users find more streamers building with LEGO bricks and similar construction kits.

LEGO is too broad of a hobby to lock into the makers and crafting category.…

1,130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I know that there's a limit on how many categories that you can follow. I've recently hit that limit (not sure of the exact number)

Because of this, I am not able to follow any more categories.

The only way to follow more categories, is to unfollow some of the ones that I'm following, however, the only ones that I know i'm following are the ones where people are 'currently streaming live'.

I've been on Twitch for a few years, and there are games/categories that i've followed years ago, and have forgotten about. I can't unfollow categories/games that i don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love to see "Breaking" added as it's own category. It would have dual positivity as breakers wouldn't be limited to listing their streams in the most popular categories (usually IRL or Pokemon Trading Card Game, even when most stores carry a lot more than just Pokemon now), and the card game categories would become a more targeted/enjoyable experience for viewers looking to watch live matches of their favorite TCG.

Twitch added a category for Hot Tubs & Pools because it took over the IRL category, this is basically the same situation on a smaller scale. :)

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ich würde gerne "my Café"
    Streamen.
    Es ist kein Cover Bild verfügbar und noch kein Kanal.
    Kann man das irgendwie freischalten...
    Lg

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to watch/find normal art streams but most of the art streams that are listed under the Art category have artists drawing "adult" "questionable" content. There are way to many channels that produce "sexual" content and just because it doesn't violate the terms of service, doesn't mean that it's appropriate to have. Please have some way of either filtering out these channels or strengthen the terms of service. (Also, it's not just the art it's also the streamers themselves. How can you allow streamers to have their chests be somewhat shown to get views??)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. for live chats on history, art, philosophy and other cultural topics

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since there are more and more people streaming their work, our community over at Trucker_Dylan feel it would be beneficial for both streamers and viewers to have a "Just Working" category.

The IRL and Just Chatting areas have become too varied and vast, and it would really help viewers find what they are interested in, as well as help streamers who broadcast their work to attract viewers interested in the Just Working category much faster.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. While there is an idea for divination, and existing tarot category, there is no "Astrology" category. Astrology is very different than tarot and other divination methods, and it should have its own separate category. There are many professional Astrologers who would stream Astrology-specific readings on twitch if there was a category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. it is a new free horror game that you have to find the anomaly hapens in the room.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make ''r/Place'' an official game in the categories so that you can find all of the communities in one place. Since currently all of them are under ''Just Chatting''.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Very simple, I just started to go to gym and I cant find anyone interested in Athletics or Gym stuff, even though I know there are twitch content creators who do athletic stuff. Sports is too general of a category many love person stuff like to watch aired content e.g. matches, fitness training, or workouts, etc... Fitness and Gym need to have also a priority!

Admin audit: Fixed typo in "Athletic"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Diversifying Content: By incorporating a book section, the streaming site expands its offerings beyond movies, TV shows, and other audiovisual content. This diversification caters to a wider range of interests and preferences within the community. It acknowledges the importance of literature and provides an additional avenue for intellectual engagement.

Encouraging Reading: In a world dominated by digital media and screens, promoting reading is crucial. Integrating books into a streaming site helps foster a culture of reading and encourages users to explore literary works. It presents an opportunity for individuals who may not typically gravitate towards books to discover the joy…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Right now, a lot of people who do productivity streams do so in the Just Chatting category, which is kind of misleading as the whole point is to be productive and NOT chat. I spend 50 minutes with my mic muted before I have a 10 minute break where I chat for a bit, and I know many streamers who do the same (with different time intervals).

Having a Productivity Stream category would also make it easier for us who are interested in connecting with other productivity/study streamers to find those streams.

Not sure what the new category should be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Focus Session." It's an idea born out of the desire to create a space where we can come together, focus, and thrive. In "Focus Session," we aim to provide a dedicated category for individuals seeking a productive environment for their study and work sessions. It's a place where you can find like-minded individuals who understand the importance of concentration and the challenges of staying on task.

But it doesn't stop there. "Focus Session" is not only a space to focus but also an opportunity to teach and learn. It's a platform where knowledge and experiences are shared, where we can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy was a category on Twitch, then it was removed for seemingly no reason. This is the second time this game has been removed from Twitch and all it does is make things super annoying as NST players have to put their game as the original which just isn't correct. Add it back. Thanks.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There is a large Glass Blowing twitch community. We do live demonstrations every day at all hours. Some artists are twitch taught and have thousands of followers. We are hosting a charity glass on twitch too. Can we please get a category for Glass Blowing? I would be happy to help develop. -urbanpheasant

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There are magicians who stream magic tricks on Twitch, and unfortunately use a "magician" tag that is affiliated with a video game. It would be lovely to have a Magician category for those who do magic tricks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?