Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Performance

Video Performance

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I am in India and we have no servers and the Twitch quality is horrible. We have been trying to tell you but you never listen or dont care. On YouTube I can easily stream at 20k bitrate while on Twitch its 2500. Please Twitch! India doesent even have Twitch Prime!

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Some of my videos work just fine on a rerun but some (including one of our best gaming experiences ever!) start to rerun but audio becomes separated from video and the rerun just stops at a specific point during the rerun.

The VOD itself for the selected video is fine, without the above issues experienced during a rerun.

I've downloaded and uploaded the VOD but this has not fixed the issue when re-running.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem and to the Devs, is there a fix?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm an affiliate trying to grow on Twitch. I have numerous people come into my channel asking why 720P isn't available as 1080p is too strong for their bandwidth.

It's making me lose potential followers and its pretty annoying. 720P should not be locked behind becoming a partner especially when it is potentially stopping people from getting closer to partner.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Theres everything from .25x to 2x, and sometimes 2x is just a tad too fast to comprehend, 1.75x would be perfect.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. so i was signed in watching video along with stream it his facecam part stopped/laggged out, so i refreshed stream but when it reloaded viewing party option was gone for me i even restarted pc and tried from phone and signing out and seeing if it showed as a watch party there but it didnt just as just chatting catagory. i couldnt even search for viewing part catagory on twitch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. As high frame rate monitors become the norm in the gaming space, it seems reasonable to assume that viewers would be excited to watch their favorite creators at smoother frame rates that reflect the intensity of actual footage. In addition, the release of more powerful, yet affordable, hardware has made this accessible to more creators as well. Higher resolution is already a standard to video streaming in pre-recorded formats (capped at lower frame rates), while the norm for most of gamers remains 1080p. This is a debatable topic but the priority in many popular titles is that smoother, high FPS…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make settings and help obvious please .Currently I try everything to make sound work and it doesn happen some videos have sound some dont like gripsed Strange frankpjones@gmail.com .
    How do I fix this please

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hello

Arround 450 video
    And the VIDEO PRODUCER have to be rework totaly

In my case :
    - ITs lagy (the engin have to charge the 450 video before i can work in the section
    (So why i was impact when i want work or edit my new 2020 video by the past 2015 video ... charging, lagging, and wasting my time because the page was unusable at this tile
    - Unusable time charging all video ...
    - when you want organise its too slow, and unusable because you have to drag and drop ... and the memory cant follow…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You could consider separating the video quality settings from audio quality settings, since audio quality is far more important than video for some content.
    There are Music and Performance streams and such where we're interested in listening to the sound more that looking at text / faces / fine details.

• New show hosts frequently receive advice to invest in buying better audio equipment to improve audio quality before looking to buy more expensive cameras. This is because people will tolerate bad video in a show much more than bad audio (although 160p is still kinda bad).

• I've listened to several…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My idea is the possibility to select en "HIGHEST quality preference when auto quality mode is active" in order to reduce the number of times it tries to get to a higher quality but my connexion CAN'T follow the flux OR to reduce my flux when my stream raid another one.

The goal is to:
    1) reduce the risk of buffering
    2) automatically reduce bandwith consumption (it can't get higher than 480p for example) when i don't need more and i'm too far to reduce it [ecological measure]

Most of the time i look games which don't need HIGH quality…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. hi I can't seem to get all the video collections to load on channels I'm subscribed to like Critical Role for example. I know they have a video collection for campaign two but I can't get more then 4 collections to load and campaign 2 is not one of them. Same is true for geek and sundry, wednesday club. Also this seems to be a website/desktop(pc) issue I think because I can get the collections to load no problem on my android twitch app, so what is going on?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have a setting to record when streaming is started along with the ability to have overlay parts hidden from recording.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Start playing nice with VPNs. I use a paid VPN and I am constantly being disconnected from the chat and missing out on chat logs. The video also randomly disconnects. I watch other streaming services and this does not happen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can't speak for everyone, but 160p is by far the worst looking, and sounding, quality. For those with terrible internet speeds, that's fine, but I'm totally fine with my video 30 seconds behind the streamer over this terrible quality that's coming in regardless of what quality I put it at (as it automatically downgrades to 160p if it can't handle it, heavens forbid we put you 15 seconds behind the streamer). I just want the ability to tell twitch on my side, once and for all, NO 160P QUALITY FOR ME.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. olum bu şeyin kalitesi değişmiyor kalite ayarı olmasına rağmen

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Jogos

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hices varios streams pero ni uno se me ha guardado necesito saber como recupero mis videos de stream

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I think it's stupid to not give everybody the possibility to choose which video quality have to watch his/her favourite streamer.
    Best regards,
    Tibermlg

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?