Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

49 results found

1. In light of the hideous change to the Twitch policy please allow users to customise preferences to auto-filter out all known channels who can now also stream video highlighting their "breasts, buttocks or pelvic region" or failing that allow Channels to be blocked more easily with a single click when Browsing categories.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As of this very moment when you go to the New World game section on Twitch, the top 3 livestreams aren't even livestreams. They're vod streams. That isn't what I'm on Twitch for. If I wanted to watch vods of these people, I make a conscious effort to do so and go to their channel and click on a vod of theirs. When I'm browsing the live section it's because I want to see live content. It isn't only annoying and deceptive towards the customer, but it's also unfair towards the livestreamers who are actually live at that very moment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There's a Korean translation error on the Twitch Uservoice webpage's comment section's date. There is always one extra "월" e.g. "1월월" instead of 1월.

And when I were to submit a feedback via Twitch Help inquiry webpage, there were a few things that could be improved.
    1. If I choose Submit Feedback as a category/subcategory it automatically redirects me to this uservoice page. That kinda simple typo/translation error doesn't need any discussion, which is the main role of Uservoice; it just needs fixing. Twitch Help definitely needs a space to accept simlple feedback from users.
    2. And redirecting the page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. not sure what happened, but ever since the twitch data leak, the uservoice does not save login data - i always have to login again even with the save login enabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I pressed "report" on uservoice and I thought a confirmation pops up but it didn't, so yeah.

A confirmation on here would be good, maybe where you can state reason. Because I just clicked on something

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an option where instead of sorting followed channels from High to Low, It'll show Low to High

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Viewers should be able to block video recommendations by blocking specific tags or catagories. This could also double as a parental control function. This should be able to be changed by the user as desired.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It is surprisingly hard to find creators in the LGBT community and other specific communities on Twitch. It is also extremely hard to find this page to submit any ideas.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [ES] Buenas, Somos Alejandro y Carolina.
    Analizamos Twitch para una tarea universitaria y nos gustaria que pudieran darle un Vistazo.
    Muchas Gracias.

[EN] Hello, We are Alejandro and Carolina.
    We analyzed Twitch for a college assignment and we would like you to take a look.
    Thank you so much.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fwWgTAaEOjBKgZQ2Un0P_L1NHapLYzaTivv17_Cn0rE/edit?usp=sharing

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFrklnGcuQ/DHaktwUbtosnW48czjS_4A/edit?utm_content=DAFrklnGcuQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would give a better experience to lots of people who are clearly not ok with how twitch is working over the past years. Also people could openly eleborate why Twitch is seen as bad now instead of poeple discussing this on other platforms. Twitch needs to answer all those accusations instead of just ignoring them!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Viewer goes to Streamer X's channel and checks their schedule. They can tap the specific stream and have it added to a viewer custom calendar. This would also send a push notification to their phone when the streamer is live or a reminder at a specified time. As streamers add a show to their schedule an option for the viewer to say "remind me of all streams" or "remind me of this stream only"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ana the Twitch Admin shut down my suggestion with a response that did not address it, and in doing so proved exactly why it's totally wrong that users cannot report Admin accounts or Admin posts, or reply to Admins that have replied to us with bad information.

We should always have the option to report Administrator posts. Administrators are people and they are fallible and the software should never, ever, ever assume an admin, mod, or employee is beyond reproach. Frankly that attitude is a big part of why Twitch support is so bad.

In my experience the majority of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Customer Experience subsection of the UserVoice forum has some of the clearest consensus about ideas that Twitch needs to implement to make Twitch better and...tumbleweeds. There are no admins responding to posts with 100+ upvotes, no desire to actually improve the customer experience. Shame on Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recently I had an experience where I was locked out of my account due to 2FA and a changed number which had been changed on twitch.

At the end of the ticket I was paranoid that I wouldn't get my account back - instead of reassuring me and giving me further options, my response was "There's nothing we can do this ticket is closed".

It would be good if Twitch can recommend a more detailed (Less automated) response on what kind of ticket/option you can utilise to help set up your next ticket is the issue was not resolved initially.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you first sign into Uservoice forum it seems a bit dodgy as the warning tells you it's not part of Twitch which is confusing -

For example I got a link this morning from a charity asking me to vote for their charity on Twitch - I went to vote and when I tried to vote it said do you want to allow access to Uservoice - Uservoice is not part of Twitch.

Of course this caused confusion and having looked into it I realised it wasn't some kind of scam link (as being not part of Twitch had…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In-regards to the user voice forums I'd like a way to award valid and constructive feedback with something akin to a "Like" with comment sorting options. Sub commenting options akin to a "Reply" to continue the discussion further. It would lead to further in-depth discussions on how twitch can improve as a whole.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. (Closed Caption) Hearing Impaired customers have a very difficult time reading the Closed Caption when Streamers turn on the Text to Speech Alerts for their Chat when they donate or use points for alerts. But Twitch Customer Service didn't take this into account. Any time a Text to Speech Alert is used on stream it disrupts the Closed Caption Subtitle feature for the Disabled and Hearing Impaired people trying to read what is being said by the Streamers. We need a way to be able to turn the Text to Speech Alerts off on our side. So that it does…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When viewing the following page you will see a recommend channels row. Unlick the main page you cannot select not interested from here. The same recommendations are not present on the main page so you end up with stuff you would rather not see

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently on twitch you can click into a stream that is not live content. As this is the entire point of the website, this is undermining the site. What effect does this have:
    - bigger channels deflect views from smaller channels preventing the emergence of new major streamers: the life blood of this platform.
    - low effort channels surpass high effort channels that are always live. Particularly problematic are sexual streams on constant loops.
    - There are already vod services for watching missed content
    - Long term user disengagement will occur in the categories where this is most apparent
    -…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Channels are gaming twitch drops now, I've been cut off of a stream minutes before unlocking a drop several times now, furthermore the drops page is incredibly misleading and borders on bait and switch. These are marketing promotions and need to follow all applicable laws and regulations. Clean up your house before you get sued.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?