Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

314 results found

1. Please give us an option to allow us the streamer , to revert back to the classic OG dashboard. It was simply perfect.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have the Stream information "Update" show "Saved!" and turn green then after successfully updating it then return to "Update" with a purple button that way I'll know if it was actually updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Many people in the world i believe mostly at least bilingual, or even rarely some people speak Trilingual and Multilingual, so in the dashboard let us for streamers to choose what language are we broadcasting. For example "English" and "Chinese or "Korean" and "English" or even rarely maybe? "English" + "Korean" + "German"

1,177 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    mouse responded

Hey there!

Though we have not yet added support for multiple language tags, we have added more than 350 new options that we think may help out with this particular ask.

For more information, you can take a look at our blog post at https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/05/26/celebrate-yourself-and-your-community-with-350-new-tags/. Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

We will leave this topic open for now for further discussion around whether this meets the needs of the request.

4. If triggering an advert break via the API, we should still get countdown on the relevant button on the stream manager dashboard so we know when it has finished.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reruns need to be re-added to the Stream Manager. We can still go to /content/video-producer and add the videos to the rerun queue however no option is visibly available to broadcast them.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. En el anterior panel de control se podía ver cuanto tiempo había pasado desde el anterior anuncio, y me gustaría poder verlo ahora como antes, GRACIAS!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I was searching for friend names, but i can't find the Search icon , i like the new stream manager, very much, but there is still need some modification i think.

Its a must have to get all we were getting from the old stream manager . The Twitch beta studio is not bad either.

But Please, we want a Search Bar.

Thanks have a great evening !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. User experience: Down the left menu, down the right, still can't find it, check down the left menu, it's gone, try the 'quick actions', realise they're (still) absolutely useless, have to go to the right menu to get back to the browse Twitch page to start looking left and right again... Can't find it, have looked in all the pages; is it actually gone?

1. Can we please have all the menus brought together under one side. Left or right?

2. Can we please have the panels we chose back? I don't have tipping anymore. I can't access it anywhere in order…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need more say. Before hand I could do EVERYTHING I needed in the dashboard. I didn't have to click things to change my stream title or game. it makes it an actual chore to do so now but Twitch rules make you change it constantly.
    Can we also make everything dockable and undockable. Currently I have this "host" banner thing hovering in my dashboard and I can't close it or dock it somewhere.
    People will need different things so make it so every streamer can have what they need.
    I also don't want all menue's hidden behind drop downs.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Title. I liked the ability to be able to let VIPs and Moderators watch the stream in addition to Subscribers. I don't know why it isn't in the new stream manager.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Investigating  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

We did not specifically remove the functionality, we are investigating what is happening.

11. Since updating both the Stream Manager, and other things that go with it, the site no longer works properly.

Stream Manager:

1. I can't actively watch the video feed while streaming, it just freezes and slowly crawls behind me.

2. I can't update my stream info. I open the "Edit Stream Info" section, change it all around, and the "save" button isn't there. I try to scroll, and nothing. So essentially, I'm stuck playing the same game, at least that's what my viewers will think.

Video Producer:

1. When attempting to create Highlights from past streams, the video feed freezes up again. Which…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is it too hard to just put the option under "pop out" in the drop down menu?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Deberían de agregar una barra de desplazamiento en el apartado de editar información del directo, por que en ciertas resoluciones no se puede ver el boton de guardad las modificaciones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently the Raid and host quick actions don't show everyone that you follow who is live. it only shows 2-3 from the top/ random from your followers list that's live. please fix this. Also maybe include team members if possible

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you have manager access for other users channels, users may want different layouts due to the nature that these channels have. Applying the settings of a one-size-fits-all is not something I find useful, as channels that are not my own are treated considerably different.

It would be helpful being able to have different layout configurations for the different channels I manage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Other than the info in the top bar, the windows that are Pinned now are chat, preview, and activity feed. If this was the only info needed, it's already displayed better on the channel page. Some people like to be able to see things at a glance without have to tab out of thier content, to open up a pop up from the quick actions menu. Please put the ability to 'at least' have the option to pin those windows back in the dashboard as 'open'.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We can see pre-roll times but no "Time since last ad was played" like the previous Live Dashboard

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. is it possible to add on screen notifications for sub/donation goals without a plugin? ie. 100/200 sub goals

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to be able to have custom buttons (with optional image) in the Dashboard, which would trigger an API call to a given URI. This could have a cooldown to avoid issues; Use case I have in mind would be, triggering sounds from a third-party alert service, enable localhost rest calls (i.e. OBS endpoiints) to change scenes, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Blocks are too large, please reduce them, I only need small icons(max 50px) or instead of ad icons, only the numbers 30, 60, 90... so you don't have to do new graphics and maybe hovering over the text should show a hint tooltip or something, I don't need to see the text with what the blocks mean.

2. Let us to turn off useless windows such as activity feed(i use alerts and chatbot for that) and let us scale the windows the way we want, that is, give us the tool after clicking this tool we will go into edit mode…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?