Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

316 results found

1. I'd like to be able to have custom buttons (with optional image) in the Dashboard, which would trigger an API call to a given URI. This could have a cooldown to avoid issues; Use case I have in mind would be, triggering sounds from a third-party alert service, enable localhost rest calls (i.e. OBS endpoiints) to change scenes, etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Blocks are too large, please reduce them, I only need small icons(max 50px) or instead of ad icons, only the numbers 30, 60, 90... so you don't have to do new graphics and maybe hovering over the text should show a hint tooltip or something, I don't need to see the text with what the blocks mean.

2. Let us to turn off useless windows such as activity feed(i use alerts and chatbot for that) and let us scale the windows the way we want, that is, give us the tool after clicking this tool we will go into edit mode…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is awful! It doesn't have all that we need in one convenient location and the layout just isn't conducive with ease or productivity. How about keep working on it with some of the ideas submitted and don't launch this so soon.

This is a platform with many forms of mental illness, OCD being one of them and these changes are detrimental for OCD.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As others have requested, please allow extensions back into the main page, instead of forcing them to be in a separate window. That defeats the purpose of putting everything into one window.

Additionally, please can we create our own widgets to incorporate? I've been building my own whisper client, optimized specifically for streamers (esp those whose hands are busy or who cannot alt-tab away from a game), and would like to show it in the dashboard. Since I can't do that as an extension (see above), I'd like to be able to create a custom widget, pass it a URL,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. From about 3 minutes of using the new dashboard -

1 - Panels are resizable except the top panel with viewers/bitrate etc. That information should be allowed to go on the "quick bar" or whatever it is. Having a panel option for it would be nice as well.

2 - Feels like a mashup of a mobile app and actual useful info, are there two separate dashboards or is this rolled out for both platforms. If this is the final PC version, there is a lot of extra space when you hide player (no reason for player to be so…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we please add this to the Quick Action Store?

It's very helpful to have access to previous stream titles particularly when streaming a game or game series over several weeks or months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to dock the rewards queue, so you don't have to have the popout floating around.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Session time is not working, always stays at 0:00:00 unless I refresh the page about 10mins after I've started to stream

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi! So I'm unsure how much anyone paid attention to the description panel where you can include an image and text (with links if you want) relating to your channel. I use that panel in my streams to present whatever modlist I am using (as well as any instructions for joining games). However, I don't see that panel used anymore in the beta.

My question is, do you expect to be keeping that panel in use (even if it's a clickable panel in the upper right with the others), or will it be going away?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, I have 1921 followers as viewed on the 'legacy' dashboard as the whole number.

However, on the new stream manager, it shows this number as 2K without giving the option to not truncate the number and thus giving me an inaccurate insight into my current follower count.

Could we please get this reverted back to the old number, or at least be given the option, as I don't want to use an external tool to check my count.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. should be movable cells like the ones below. the current state makes it hard to see everything at once in a maximized window

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not seeing the exact amount of followers is just not good. For me, the number gets rounded down, 300 followers. There's no way to click and expand that panel. I would be fine with 3 options. Click first for the rounded way, two clicks for the exact number, three clicks to hide. Rounding up, especially when so many people go for following or even sub goals just isn't a good idea. Saying I have 300 less followers, just isn't right. Fix this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. poter caricare un video di presentazione o di attesa sul banner in formato mp4

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Some things I have noticed:
    1. Editing your title and game opens a new popup in the browser. Dragging the mouse to highlight any text and releasing the button with the cursor outside of the window closes it, losing all your new changes before you can save them.
    2. There is lots of room beneath the live preview of the stream where this stuff could go, so that changing your game or title on the fly was more efficient.
    3. Stream stats at the top of the window would be nice to be able to repositioned somewhere else, instead of…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To be able to have acces to all extension and be able to modify them , resize, color, snap, etc, same for all the panel on the resume board. I would dress these option like a folder menu that can have sub menu, added on the left corner, under creator tab. So that way you can create your really owm channel and even page. This could be also on a open source project on each individual page, with a button ( click to request modification on this channel ) and each individual or any one targeted by the creator, would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a way to hide the game tags on your dashboard, they can take up a lot of space.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm having trouble finding and creating/adding to events or series of events. With the current/old dashboard that was a relatively easy find. With this new one, Ii cannot find it anywhere. Please create a way to do so if you haven't already or at least help me find it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow popping out or docking of any quick action so that we can choose what we want to have immediate access too because extra unnecessary clicks should be avoided

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On the Stream Manager page, the information with Session/Viewers/Views etc is included on the top bar of the page. While that is fine for indicated which page you are on, the text with the information now seems like its shoe-horned in and the text smaller than is comfortable to read. Please consider making the bar wider for this information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You have the option to unhost a channel as it pops up at the bottom of your screen, but I don't see an option to snooze the host as you can in the old Dashboard. It'd be great to see this pop up as a Quick Action so I don't have to open up the new dashboard to change it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?