Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

306 results found

1. having these infos in the middle of the page as a panel feels way better than upper edge of the screen

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. One of the things i liked from the previous dashboard was the fact i had the navigation open at all times to help me navigate. Now everytime the side bar closes it forces me to open menus again because the categories collapse everytime the navigation is not in view.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I need the option back to tag time of my stream, where cool stuff was happening ... for a later video highlighting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Those of us who are older or are just sitting far away from the screen sometimes have problems reading the text because it is so in ridiculously small. The ability to increase the size of the fonts for those panes (and the top bar, too) would be invaluable. Currently, I'm having to use Chrome's inspector panel to hack the size of the fonts but I have to do that each time I load up the page. Font size adjustment as a built in feature (especially if it saves my font sizes for me) is a serious need for some of…

703 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Activity Feed  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Been using an iPhone to monitor and update my streams for a couple years.

Loving the new layout but definitely needs a zoom in/out feature to avoid clogging smaller screen devices.

Other than that, looks very clean and attractive as opposed to the last UI and general look 💪

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the quick actions a different size to make them aline better on the screen(OCD). So when you go to hit "Edit Quick Actions", you can also change the size of the icons with being able to change the order they can go in.

298 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Every time I am about to start a stream, I set my title and category, and then I have to leave the dashboard and go to my actual Twitch page and push the share button to tweet the stream is going live. Can we have a share button on the dashboard finally so I can eliminate the unnecessary extra step?

928 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just make the top info box a little larger, or in smaller font. love it all so far~

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love how the new Stream Manager looks, designers and devs did an awesome work with it :)

I think it would be a bit more efficient based on what others wrote so far if you add sliding panels.

Currently you can move panels to place them in different areas - cool. Now if once placed you can click on them to have them expand and collapse you can keep the design minimal and show a lot in the same time.

I see few people have ideas about Stream info and Stream Health being available. While I love the action…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's impossible to get it back to the right width once you change it

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Release a pause feature, where if I had shown something on stream that I was not supposed to show, I can press a hotkey that pauses the live stream for viewers over that period of time. Once the time is up, the page refreshes and the live stream is back on.

For example, if I show a password on my stream, I press the hotkey which is set to not show the last 5 seconds of my stream. Once the stream gets to this point. The stream pauses, and the viewers must wait a few seconds. Then the page will…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the possibility to add a buffer for the moderators to see first before the live content reaches the viewers for delayed streams, a few seconds maybe, or whatever the streamer chooses. This way moderators (or just 1 chosen) are more impactful to the stream, they can see the stream before it actually reaches the audience and react to it accordingly, be it by muting the stream in case the streamer says by accident, something controversial and unintentional, or shows critical personal information by mistake on screen (self doxx) or any other similar reason. I feel like this would add…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was just now watching "The D.T Podcast" which is a podcast by Destiny and Trihex streamed on Destiny's channel.
    I already follow Destiny's channel, but not trihex's and I would like to give trihex a follow because he seems cool.

I feel like it would be a good idea to add a "featuring" tag(?) with a hyperlink to the streamers that are being featured in the current broadcast.
    It would be good for the viewers who want to check out the streamer they just discovered, and it would also be good for networking between streamers.

These hyperlinks would obviously…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ability to set stream titles for different languages.

For example, "Stream title" for user with en locale, and "Название стрима" for users with ru locale

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Useful for games that get an "enhanced port"/remake on a future console, since Twitch uses the original game name and box art in the game directory.

It is also very useful for players that want to see the PC version of a particular game (PC is usually the definitive version to watch).

Being able to set which console you are playing on is also an easier distinction than titles and easier to filter search results with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be awesome for mods to be able to post updates on the streamers page. This way, If the streamer is sick, and does not have access to twitch, The moderator can post an update on the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the ability to start my stream and perform some technical checks before followers get a notification that I'm live. I don't want followers to see a notification that I'm streaming live until I'm actually streaming live, and "starting soon" isn't a particularly good solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the introduction of some great new directories adding diversity to twitch, maybe it would be a good idea to integrate the ability to stream in a couple directories at the same time. For example, a streamer is drawing and playing a mobile game at the same time. This would benefit the streamer to reach more people with their content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Feature for streamers to mute/filter out their following alerts to any account that maybe a day old or less. The following would come through & be shown to the streamer, but no alert will happen on stream. This is to cut out trolls who as soon as they get banned or such will not be able to make a new account called "[Streamer]isa[Insult]" and get more attention & so forth. And make it adjustable of have it be account that has been made an hour ago to 24 hours ago, so it can be the streamer's choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I often stream with friends, who are also streamers, so it'd be nice to have a tag that shows who you're playing games with. We have 'current game' 'current community' so why not have a 'currently playing with'

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?