Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

316 results found

1. On the new dashboard, the live configuration view for Extension has a display problem.
    You can extend horizontally the popped-out window but if you extend it vertically, the iframe inside stays at the same height.

On the previous dashboard, the extension view was filling all the height available.

You can see the problem here: https://i.imgur.com/4BXAvt2.png

This creates a bad experience because we can't adapt the extension to our streaming setup

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not seeing the exact amount of followers is just not good. For me, the number gets rounded down, 300 followers. There's no way to click and expand that panel. I would be fine with 3 options. Click first for the rounded way, two clicks for the exact number, three clicks to hide. Rounding up, especially when so many people go for following or even sub goals just isn't a good idea. Saying I have 300 less followers, just isn't right. Fix this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is a pop-up when a viewer types a message in chat for the first time that the streamer is allowed to customize. I would like for Twitch to add messaging there automatically localized to the viewer's detected language that states any and all language restrictions the streamer may have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love how the new Stream Manager looks, designers and devs did an awesome work with it :)

I think it would be a bit more efficient based on what others wrote so far if you add sliding panels.

Currently you can move panels to place them in different areas - cool. Now if once placed you can click on them to have them expand and collapse you can keep the design minimal and show a lot in the same time.

I see few people have ideas about Stream info and Stream Health being available. While I love the action…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, I have 1921 followers as viewed on the 'legacy' dashboard as the whole number.

However, on the new stream manager, it shows this number as 2K without giving the option to not truncate the number and thus giving me an inaccurate insight into my current follower count.

Could we please get this reverted back to the old number, or at least be given the option, as I don't want to use an external tool to check my count.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Deberían de agregar una barra de desplazamiento en el apartado de editar información del directo, por que en ciertas resoluciones no se puede ver el boton de guardad las modificaciones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some things I have noticed:
    1. Editing your title and game opens a new popup in the browser. Dragging the mouse to highlight any text and releasing the button with the cursor outside of the window closes it, losing all your new changes before you can save them.
    2. There is lots of room beneath the live preview of the stream where this stuff could go, so that changing your game or title on the fly was more efficient.
    3. Stream stats at the top of the window would be nice to be able to repositioned somewhere else, instead of…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. is it possible to add on screen notifications for sub/donation goals without a plugin? ie. 100/200 sub goals

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So the quick actions buttons are actually a good idea, but many of these should at least be available as full, always-on fields on the tray, in particular the edit stream info button. Otherwise, I'm wasting time and slowing down stream production while searching for the button I want, pressing it, and fiddling with the window it opens. If not all of them, then at least edit stream info, manage bounties, and the ad breaks (consolidated into one field with options.)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a link to the Twitch Inspector to the Help menu on the Creator's Dashboard. There is no quick way to get there.

Alternative: let us right click on the network gauge and jump to the inspector. This doesn't feel as discoverable though

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the ability to fill 2 middle columns with important infos was better to see the important things right away now u need to fit that in 1 column, which is not good

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. generate any type of broadcast/stream title based on "Mood","game/selected game","month","week","day","year","news" & fully customizable word selection

handled by a toggle option in user settings, default => not enabled

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We need more say. Before hand I could do EVERYTHING I needed in the dashboard. I didn't have to click things to change my stream title or game. it makes it an actual chore to do so now but Twitch rules make you change it constantly.
    Can we also make everything dockable and undockable. Currently I have this "host" banner thing hovering in my dashboard and I can't close it or dock it somewhere.
    People will need different things so make it so every streamer can have what they need.
    I also don't want all menue's hidden behind drop downs.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the Stream Manager page, the information with Session/Viewers/Views etc is included on the top bar of the page. While that is fine for indicated which page you are on, the text with the information now seems like its shoe-horned in and the text smaller than is comfortable to read. Please consider making the bar wider for this information.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to dock the rewards queue, so you don't have to have the popout floating around.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi! So I'm unsure how much anyone paid attention to the description panel where you can include an image and text (with links if you want) relating to your channel. I use that panel in my streams to present whatever modlist I am using (as well as any instructions for joining games). However, I don't see that panel used anymore in the beta.

My question is, do you expect to be keeping that panel in use (even if it's a clickable panel in the upper right with the others), or will it be going away?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi maybe a link/ connection to OBS Control Panel - Start / Stop Record and all other useful Settings!? (Local and on Streaming PC's).

And if the possible to the Dashboards from Streamlabs, Nightbot and soo on.

So we can use the Stream-Manager as a Command-Control-System..just easier to handle for us :)

btw: The new Manager is a nice renovations for Twitch. 👍

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need the option back to tag time of my stream, where cool stuff was happening ... for a later video highlighting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. En el anterior panel de control se podía ver cuanto tiempo había pasado desde el anterior anuncio, y me gustaría poder verlo ahora como antes, GRACIAS!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?