Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

191 results found

1. I believe it would be beneficial to have the following configuration options:

• Redeemable Times: It is not possible to set a value less than 1 for this item. Infinite can be set.

• Management Unit: Redemption frequency and required point management can be set on a user or channel basis.
      In the case of user-based management, redemption frequency and required points are managed per user. In this case, the initial value for the first redemption by any user will be set to the configured initial value.
      In the case of channel-based management, redemption frequency and required points are common to all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For example, if the official valo channel sets up a distributor named A as an "authorized distributor," the channel points distributed to viewers when A is distributing valo can be used in the official valo distribution.
    In other words, viewers who usually watch a lot of valo distribution will have an advantage in betting during the tournament distribution.
    This should be a great motivation to watch valorant's distribution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We all know that some channels have a random and selective emote unlock, however it's only if we continuously watch its respective stream.

It would be great if the channel points where more generalised across the twitch platform with a set goal to keep a more rewardive system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. pouvoir donner ses points de chaine à un autre utilisateur

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a log of whether channel point redemption was approved or refunded by mods. Some mods have been abusing this power and it would be helpful to know who is doing what.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some streamers are offering channel point redeems which scare the streamer. (For example @Player2_Live, @Scarlett, @DreamYeti, ...)

But these don't work if the streamer reads the redeem message in chat before it plays on their PC.

So, maybe let the streamer set the redeem as "invisible" or "stealth". Either it won't show any message in chat, or the message will be delayed by 10-20 seconds.

Oh, and some streamers do the same, but for a set amount of bits. So e.g. they might want to set 200 bits to only appear to the streamer and to chat after 20 seconds,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. En gros le streamer à une barre de progression qui se remplit en fonction de ses critères(followers, subs, prime Loot, etc...) et une fois la limite atteinte, le streamer verse un nombre de points de chaîne défini(ex: 1000~1000000) qui est partagé entre les vieweurs dudit Chat!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Personally I think its a pain in the butt to edit my channel points. I would love to see something similar to the emote library but for channel points. A colour library, image library and a preview. For some creators scrolling through lengthy lists of their channel points can be difficult to make visually appealing. some creators (like myself) take pride in cohesive branding across all of my platforms. Meaning I have colour coded branding and have taken HOURS to edit my points.

Allowing creators to preview and save a colour library and image library to drag and drop onto…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Channel points are great, but I miss one thing. I think that adding a time limit for one stream participant will significantly diversify the possibilities of points. I am annoyed when one person overuses an option at a time (e.g. he buys a drink of water several times), but if I could limit the possibility to e.g. 2 times an hour, it would make it much easier for me and maybe it would increase my involvement on the stream. in the fact that people specially colluded to buy such activities massively, because it increases their involvement and is a great…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be amazing if there were an optional field to upload a short >45 second sound clip in the viewer rewards form. The current alternatives to this require various third party apps. It would be great if this was all integrated on the Twitch platform itself.

Thanks Twitch Team for all your hard work!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quiz function for channelpoint/bit minigames.
    I mean in the way that you can make something like a prediction with a question on top and 4 answer possibilitys, you check the correct answer before you start the quiz and then let your community insert channelpoints or bits to the answer they think would be right.

1. It would make a fun game and CC can base a whole stream around it
    2. Even as a side feature it is a fun feature, because you can make a quiz about ingame-mechanics or facts that you know and you can interact with your community in…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Crear una Blockchain donde se puedan compartir puntos del canal.
    Los "Twitch Points" puntos del canal son un gran atractivo para la comunidad y los Viewers y ver a un streamer osado en ciertos juegos dan ganas de ver el canal para cambiar un desafio y hacer la experiencia de juego aun mas inmersiva. Un Ejemplo podria ser Solo Vs Duo, trio, Squad de los distintos tipos de Shooter. Si los que estamos en un stream nos gusta ver a nuestro Streamer jugar de cierta forma hay veces que quienes empiezan un canal con esa modalidad no tienen el tiempo…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Esta opción daría a lo que no pueden suscribirse de mes a mes y siempre esta aportando con su presencia, una oportunidad de disfrutar de los beneficios de ser premium

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Channel point multiplier being more obvious before subbing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the Channel points API callable. So we can use this for own creations. :). Then we can program things for it, like giveaway and not only polls. Or other things. There could be many Ideas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd suggest moving the points counter and bonus button to the video screen in the browser version so people can redeem points without having to open chat, sometimes you don't have the chat open for various reasons and having to open and close it to check this is not ideal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Looking at the API documenting for channel rewards, I found the following:

https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#update-custom-reward

The Custom Reward specified by id must have been created by the client_id attached to the access token.

I'm not really sure what the design was behind locking channel point updating to only the client that created the channel point, but it adds a lot of unnecessary work on 3rd party integrations to work around this. 3rd party apps that want to allow users to customize the channel points they already made now have to go through the hassle of re-creating them through the 3rd party app…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the streamer to add a % discount to all or some of the redemption rewards (ie. Hydrate is 1000, but with a 20% discount it becomes 800). Go all out with it and add a "20% OFF" tag on that redemption to make it known. More of a quality of life thing since this can be done by changing the points manually, but seeing a discount and making a big deal about it would get people more excited about it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Доброго времени суток! Добавьте, пожалуйста, возможность просматривать, кто и сколько вложил баллов канала в Испытание Сообщества!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Añadir funcionalidades como las de streamloots con los puntos del canal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?