Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

78 results found

1. Mi idea es que se puedan editar los puntos de canal, y eso me refiero a la cantidad recibida.

Por ejemplo cuando das follow, normalmente da 200 puntos de canal por seguir al streamer, pero me gustaría que eso se pueda editar, como que al dar follow puedas hacer que los espectadores reciban 500 puntos.

O que los subs al suscribirse puedas darle 10000 puntos por hacerlo.

También la cantidad de puntos de canal, osea modificar el tiempo que debemos estar viendo el stream para que nos den puntos y también poder modificar esos puntos.

Lo que estoy diciendo lo…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a Mod we should be able to use our points on a Make It Rain option where we can input the number of points and the number of recipients, and let the algorithm used for handing out gifted subs, pick who gets the points (equal amounts among the number of people designated). I would rather be able to give points to members of chat to be able to interact more, than use em to highlight my message or alter an emote.

512 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give Streamers the option to use a certain amount of Emotes (Maybe more for Partners or something like 1 + 1/10 of your unlocked Emoteslots rounded up) to be unlockable by Channelpoints but not by Subscribing or Cheering. Every Streamer can chose the cost of the Emotes they want to have themselves.

This allowes Streamers to give something back to the Community and makes it possible to get emotes by just watching and being Active in the Stream and the Community when the people cannot support monetarily. This also still incentivises to Gain More Subs due to getting the possibility…

447 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow extra customization for channel point redemptions so a person can make it so that subscribers can pay a reduced amount for redemptions. Gives an extra incentive to subscribe to the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have a loyalty reward where people can redeem "codes" to enter for giveaways but I have to manually fill the orders, it would be great if you can set a default short message that gets sent to the redeemer as a whisper so I can auto deliver information/codes/redeemable verbal messages to the person who redeems privately and instantly for automation.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The rate at which people earn points is extremely low. If a viewer were to follow a streamer, have a watch streak from watching 2 consecutive streams for 2 hours each, cheer, and actively click every chest that appeared, they'd be able to contribute the max amount of 2,000 to a community goal 1 time. Then have to consecutively watch more. That's a lot to just participate in a community and can deter people from using channel points. After the 1st cheer and sub of the month, channel point "income" dwindles. People have lives and a watch streak 4 or…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For rewards that allow a message and also have a cooldown, they simply show 'out of stock', instead of a countdown for the cooldown like rewards without allowing messages. It would be useful if the user could see the cooldown for these types of rewards too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to use channel points but I am finding that the vast majority of my viewers already subscribe at tier 1 and as such have nothing to spend channel points on other than modifying tier 1 emotes, which is of limited novelty. I would like it if different pricing tiers points-wise were available for the tier 2 & 3 emotes as well as bit emotes.

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When making a channel points reward I think it would be useful to be able to add a little box that the person redeeming it has to "tick" before posting/redeeming the "channel points reward". It would be custom, I.E when the broadcaster (who creates the reward) can add any text that they want to be "agreed upon" by the person redeeming the award - should of course not be too long however.

I thought of this idea as I realized that people didn't read the description of the "guide the raid" reward and kept suggesting to raid people who's got…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Many streamers have a feature where if you donate a certain amount of currency, whether that be bits or the local currency the streamer has setup on their streaming provider, your message will come up on stream and get read aloud by a voice that the streamer can customize. Because there is generally a minimum amount to get this text-to-speech feature (TTS), and it is a big moneymaker for some people, I don't know how many people would use this feature, but I think it would be a good idea to allow channel points to pay for TTS messages. I…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Reward Selection Popup is way too narrow to provide an overview of existing Rewards. On channel without Sub, I am able to see 3 in a row and 2 rows in total (with a minor cut already on the bottom). With a sub on a channel, the lower row is not readable anymore.

My suggestion is to
    a) make the popup simply bigger / higher. I've selected it, my intention is to view it, so make it viewable.
    b) make the popup resizable. There is no need to "find the perfect height" now. Let each change it to their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One in particular: "choose an emote to unlock". There is no clear definition. Are these only slotted emotes, or any of the ones you've uploaded in your library? Think they need to be better defined so creators know what it is they are activating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My idea is to make channel points more rewarding for both the streamer and viewers. My suggestion would be to have X amount of channel points unlocks X amount of bits, &/OR, X amount of channel points unlocks a one month subscription to the streamer the viewer is spending their valuable time watching and supporting. This idea would help smaller channels grow and it would also let the viewers support their favorite streamers/content creators just by spending time with them. Everyone could use a little positive boost and this would be a great way to show support and positivity. Thank…

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Count how many times the reward has been redeemed.
    (example) streamer drank water 123 times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Poder revisar cual moderador es el que completa o rechaza las recompensas de los puntos de canal , y también poder visualizar quien tiene cierta cantidad de puntos de canal con un comando como "/point @user"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reddem a random answer from channel points. I think about using it with win-lose phrases I have, but I want it to be a channel point redemption with Twitch points. The channel owner makes a few responses to be randomly retrieved by the follower.
    Sorry if this has already been done or answered as I couldn't find a way to do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you select a Channel Points reward that doesn't accept any text-input, a "Back"-button is shown in the upper left corner, along with the "Close"-button in the upper right corner of the dialog.

If you instead select a reward that accepts text-input, the "Back"-button is gone, so the only way to get back to the rewards overview is by closing the dialog completely and then reopen it.

Not only is this a slight annoyance for your average user, but it's an even greater annoyance for visually impaired users.

Additionally, the "Back"-button in the rewards dialog is missing a description in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A mio parere chi dona BITS, si abbona o regala degli abbonamenti dovrebbe avere di diritto un po' di punti canale, ad esempio:

100 BITS = 1000 Punti canale
    1000 BITS = 15.000 Punti canale
    10.000 BITS = 200.000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO LIV. 1 = 5000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO REGALATO (LIV. 1) = 5000 Punti canale

Naturalmente la tabella che ho completato contiene dei valori approssimativi e che possono essere cambiati da canale a canale

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. que cada mes le den a cada subscriptor 700 puntos plis respondanme al gmail

-Saludos: Irene

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If the broadcaster deems it so, some reward cost should allow viewer to any amount of channel points they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?