Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currently we need to upload 112x112, 56x56, and 28x28 icons when adding a custom icon to a channel point redemption. It's just a small hassle, especially for someone like me who's tinkering with channel point rewards constantly. The automatic resizing is already done for emotes - it would be nice to have it on these icons as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a feature for Mods and Broadcasters to add Channel Points to a specific user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Twitch has made a mistake they made channel points only available for twitch partners and affilliate's what i think is wrong cause there is plenty of streamers out there waiting to be big but wont get their chance cause you have to be a affilliate or twitch partner witch is really hard to become

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Channel point redemptions for subscribers only ON/OFF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When a channel point redemption is marked as refunded it should go back in stock.

Otherwise automatic systems that refund on errors directly, for example if something is missing in the message, can be easily abused forcing the item to go out of stock forever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to ability to group channel point in folders that I could toggle on and off so then when I change games they are appropriate for that game/stream.

It could also help with testing channel point integrations without making them available to stream and without deleting them after testing everytime.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am watching a streamer and he is playing any game then he open a foresight
    than I will vote the foresight than I noticed I can't put chanel coins and there is a little text ``your contry can't put channel point to the foresight´´ please fix it (I am living at Turkey) I am not want open VPN please fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'd suggest moving the points counter and bonus button to the video screen in the browser version so people can redeem points without having to open chat, sometimes you don't have the chat open for various reasons and having to open and close it to check this is not ideal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If the broadcaster deems it so, some reward cost should allow viewer to any amount of channel points they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm At a young age. And was wondering if you could ad a setting for If you get Affilicate Status Where You could just earn Channel Points Cause My Parent's Don't like The idea of adding a SSN. I would like the Idea of Just Being able to add Channel points Awards to your twitch for all the people Who can't add a SSN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hola, hoy he completado 4h viend un directo en concreto el de rainbow six siege y cuándo lo he completado he vinculado la cuenta de twitch con la mía de juego y en el juego no me aparece la recompensa.
    ¿Que puedo hacer?
    Grácias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I think streamers should be able to reward viewers with a fraction of points for viewing VODs, Highlights and Clips!

This would be a fraction of a channel point earned based on VODs, highlights and clips. Maybe the fraction is determined by the same way "Smart Cost" is for the points earned.

There would also be an option to disable this feature if the streamer doesn't want the feature enabled.

Just an idea to promote engagement outside of live streams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The option to be able to give long-standing viewers a special badge for the channel with the redemption of channel points. As this new badge would be where VIP/Mod/1st badges are, these viewers would be exempt. Amount of channel points for redemption to be defined by streamer in line with the size of their channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If you select a Channel Points reward that doesn't accept any text-input, a "Back"-button is shown in the upper left corner, along with the "Close"-button in the upper right corner of the dialog.

If you instead select a reward that accepts text-input, the "Back"-button is gone, so the only way to get back to the rewards overview is by closing the dialog completely and then reopen it.

Not only is this a slight annoyance for your average user, but it's an even greater annoyance for visually impaired users.

Additionally, the "Back"-button in the rewards dialog is missing a description in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Similar to how the streamlabs currency worked where you could use /give [user] 50 points

Streamers should have the option to be able to give out channel points to viewers for community rewards. Eg winning a community game gives you 50 channel points. When you gift 5+ subs the streamer can spin a wheel of how many extra channel points they get etc The possibilities are endless.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. For rewards that allow a message and also have a cooldown, they simply show 'out of stock', instead of a countdown for the cooldown like rewards without allowing messages. It would be useful if the user could see the cooldown for these types of rewards too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A mio parere chi dona BITS, si abbona o regala degli abbonamenti dovrebbe avere di diritto un po' di punti canale, ad esempio:

100 BITS = 1000 Punti canale
    1000 BITS = 15.000 Punti canale
    10.000 BITS = 200.000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO LIV. 1 = 5000 Punti canale
    ABBONAMENTO REGALATO (LIV. 1) = 5000 Punti canale

Naturalmente la tabella che ho completato contiene dei valori approssimativi e che possono essere cambiati da canale a canale

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. que cada mes le den a cada subscriptor 700 puntos plis respondanme al gmail

-Saludos: Irene

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Users can pool and send in Channel Points in order to trigger special emotes on Twitch. Twitch can determine the amount of Points needed to trigger the hype train and how they can redeem the emotes. During the hype train Subs could be 10% off giving the option to also trigger a normal Hype Train once both Trains are triggered Special emotes can be acquired. I would be a start to something awesome you would basically have Tier 1 (Channel Hype Train), Tier 2 (Normal Hype Train) Tier 3 (Super Sayan Hype Train). I think this would cause a lot…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. the modify an emote reward is great except it only works on sub emotes. It would be nice if it also worked on a channels ffz bttv emotes. Some streamers have bad sub emotes but good ffz emotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?