Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

617 results found

1. Animated and standard emotes taking 90days and more to get aproved. Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. First of all, please understand that I am not good at English.

I would like to request an additional function to initialize all initial subscribers.

I canceled the partnership and started working on it again, but there were a lot of people who didn't come to my broadcast while the partnership was terminated, so I deleted it because I thought it would be a dividend if the subscriber badge subscribed again, but I was embarrassed to hear that there was no additional dividend.

It's my fault that I deleted the post without checking it properly, but I'd like to give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My idea is to give Affiliates the ability to unlock the 60 emotes. There are affiliates who have or had sub points to unlock more emote slots but since it's locked behind being Partner it can't be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In my opinion, the wink emoticon should be removed from Twitch. It is often used for pick-up lines, by people trying to show off, and by some just to annoy others. I hope others feel the same way and the emoticon will be removed. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The recent changes made to the viewer count system are having a seriously bad effect on smaller users. It's not right to mess over 12mil normal users just because a few people were using bots to get into the top 3% partner rank most of us don't actually care about getting. With that in mind please separate ALL badges from affiliate and partner status. Earning the right to allow people to sub to you and it's badge should be an entirely removed matter after the inconvenience of the most recent change took effect. Be it for the sub badge dono…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For those just starting off streaming or those who have a very dedicated Founders base, it really disrupts the channel brand in chat and covers just how long they've been subscribed! A chat room full of 1st users can make new viewers feel less significant. I'd love a way to either customize or turn off the founders badge for my channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not sure I am putting this in the proper place, but figured I would give it a shot. In Dec. 2021 an emote I had been using since 2018 was suddenly determined to be obscene. It was a baby **** emoji ( I will include a link to it), nothing obscene at all. Anyway, now I can not upload Follower Emoted until December 2023 because my instant uploads were denied because of the supposedly obscene emote. I was told there is no appeals process or manual review or anything of that nature. 1. Two years is a very long punishment…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Broadcasters should be able to use their own bits badge on their own channel.
    Most of them use a bot to interact with their viewer. Often, the bot talks using the broadcaster account.
    Showing one of their bits badge when talking might make viewers want to unblock them by spending bits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Crear emotes 3D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I do have to bring it to Twitch's attention that when I went on the Twitch's page yesterday to find out more information about 1st Badges, it shows a SnipShot of 10 1st Badge Holders & the bin icon next to every name, regardless of being subbed. This is false advertisement.

Please take this as feedback for Twitch: to make it accessible to revoke anyone's 1st Badge, regardless of being subbed at that time or having recurring subbers.

I have a great community of people however I've sent private messages to some of my 1st Badge Holders, asking them if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think the library could use a bit of work so you can edit an emote rather than having to delete it and re add it

Clicking on an emote will show an edit section to replace the image, change the name, if animated change the easy animate animation, depending on the change it could go back to "revision" if the instant upload has not been unlocked

This can be useful to track many things, for example

If the emote is improved rather than replaced, you could specify that is a version 1.1 or 2.0 of the emote

If possible,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. por favor agradeceria que las esperas de los emotes sean menores, aun espero a que me acepten unos emotes animados, es urgente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the same vein of modeducation.reddithelp.com and discord.com/moderation I think Twitch could give a badge for users who pass on a quiz about channel moderation.

It is a nice way to make future mods get acquainted with twitch tools and to signal creators users that are serious about being mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My idea is simply to have follower emotes able to be used on mobile devices no matter the carrier with text messages. Be it iOS, Android, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. option to remove from the Emote Picker emotes that I never use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to be able to directly compare emote popularity by making different emotes available to different subscribers and seeing which get more use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Requesting a feature where a Twitch user can create Macro/Alias names for emotes or even strings of emote.
    Examples:
    - A streamer remaps streamerLUL to LUL and overrides the global LUL
    - Generally, it would be nice as a streamer to be able to use our Suffix only when we want to use our own emotes instead of having to search the library or memorize/type our Prefix
    - A viewer maps to HYPE a string of their favorite Hype emotes from their library

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've had no less then 5 emotes denied with no reasoning with the emote deny email. Only thing common is the color pink. I've even used the same emote from another streamer colored it pink, and it got denied. You need to fix it, I'm a girl that's 27 years old, i deserve the color pink.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's frustrated that when a streamer see an audience doesn't sub to you but keep using other streamers' sub emotes, that just like saying "hey, this streamer is better than you, I just want to sub him not you".

So can Twitch add a feature that allow streamer to set if non-sub audiences can't use other streamers' emotes? Just only those sub to you can use other streamers' emotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. since the asexualpride and genderfluidpride emotes already exist i think it's only fair to also add emotes for the bigender, aromantic and demiboy/girl flags

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?