Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. I was looking for a solution how to disable the "featured-content-carousel" on Google and there is a lot of people whitch wants the same. Need to create the option to disable the "featured-content-carousel" for the account. For me I'm forced to watch the stream of the guy who I hate every time when I click on the home page or enter the site. It makes me angry and I want to close the page. The "featured-content-carousel" need the option to disable it, and you'll see there will be a lot of people who will use it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are all still very confused when there is a raid and we can't host the next stop. People who are left behind, people who walked away from their computers, people who got the notice too late and clicked, come to an empty channel, or a channel with an autohost that is not where all our friends went.

Because you removed Twitch "friends", we can't see where our friends are that way either.

This is a daily frustration for us.

Idea: "Autohost raid recipient" option which works similar to how hosting used to work. If you enable this option, then…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For a channel that isn't live, on the channel home page, allow clicking on the featured VOD to go to the full stream with chat, isntead of having to click on the text "stream" in the text "Check out this stream from X hours ago".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sorry, i dont know what to call this.

when you click on a channel page that isnt live It, brings you to their landing page and it starts playing the last stream automatically but in the smaller viewer format. The way to expand this video is non intuitive. you would think you could just click the video itself and either that would expand the video or show an option to. but instead you're supposed to click the word "stream" that is not even differentiated until you hover over it. It would be great to be able to click the preview…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to have a banner displayed prominently on our main channel page saying we are on vacation from X-Y and/or some customized note that we could enter saying we are taking a day off for Z reason.

That way followers can easily see when they come to our page that we won't be on, why, and for how long. I don't think many people know about the scheduling tab and may not check there, so having a banner appear right on the main screen would be useful.

Many of us may use discords to relay this information,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be a option to disable or enable autoplay your past broadcast

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For a smaller channel, nobody really watches the highlights... Although these short, edited videos well describe the channel, for smaller channels probably better than the most recent broadcast, and gives an overview if the streamer has made a good job with the highlight.

I would like the option to select a highlight as the featured video (Instead of the most recent broadcast) as the featured video when the user lands on a streamer's page.

If the user likes the highlight, he or she will probably watch more videos. Maybe when the highlight is played through, then the most recent broadcast…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow to customize which videos appear on the offline page between highlights, previous streams, clips, and even allows users to focus on uploads if they so choose. I found my highlight appeared right after my previous broadcast when I highlight old streams for review purposes. This would be an extremely handy feature.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?