Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the About section, I have some panels that are links, some with a little text under them, and some with a lot of text under them. If panels with text could be expanded and collapsed by clicking, things would look a lot cleaner and more symmetrical while still giving easy access to information. As it is, having this kind of mix of panels makes things very cluttered and disorganized-looking.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. would be great if extended markdown would be available wanted to use drop down so that I can improve the panels as it is now unfortunately does not work because too much text is displayed to me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A panel option to display it only when a selected category is being broadcasted.

Some games may have have extra detailed information that might be useful to viewers, such as a list of game addons or commands for chat interaction. As an option to a series of chat robot commands, it would be practical to have this information written out in a panel with an option to only display when the affected game is being broadcasted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hey Twitch
    Hello, Hallo Bonjours

Pannel profile extention Twitch it self.

Panel 1 Panel 2 Panel 3
    Panel 4 Panel 5 Panel 6
    - The same box extension long and wide This is nicer and clearer because of the same box panel size.

• Option add small Icon or Phone inside box.
    • box name exemple donate, about me parter what ever.
    • edit / delete I've talked to a lot of streamer and viewers. they think this is a good alternative idea. and much nicer. then min 3 panels in the Profile. (Not screen) Who knows, enough votes for this idea will…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Chanel Editors To Edit Panels

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Not being able to tell your viewers to look down at the extensions on mobile is frustrating and all extensions should have no issues running on mobile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Panels reposition themselves when the chat is hidden. It may just be me but it messes with the look of my panels which are of varying sizes, and I do not want to compromise by deleting certain panels or by unnecessarily adding more panels.

What would greatly help with this dilemma is making the number of columns is consistently three or four so that the user does not have to worry about the position and look of the panels for both the three-column and four-column look.

Or, if possible, improve the panel editing overall so that we can place panels…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have a suggestion that I do not want to listen to songs all the time on twitch, so add a mute button to the panel for users who want to, and those who want to listen should not listen.

(şöyle bir önerim var, twitch'de her zaman şarkı dinlemek istemiyorum, bu yüzden panele, isteyen kullanıcılar için şarkıyı kapatma tuşu ekleyin ve isteyen dinlesin istemeyen dinlemesin. )

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I wanted to use Collapse Markdown to clean up my panels a bit but it doesn't show up. Would be really great if that becomes possible because so you could do a lot more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Twitch offers so many extensions and yet we can only have 3 at any given time. Why is this? I don't understand why this number can't be increased or even not have a limit at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi. I think we should use Twitch global emotes or our emotes on channel panel.

For example while showing subscription advantages -or something- on the panel, we can display our emotes there without image.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 패널 편집에서
    패널 위치를 유저가 원하는 위치로 옮길수 있게 해주세요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hiya Twitch
    May good idea for Merchandise Extension
    Exemple via
    Streamelements / streamlabs / getshirt.de / smerschshop ect.

Just an extention
    - add URL shop
    - Extention show ur merch op products in ur panel.
    - May ash overlay second opion.

Same way can with donation Link provider.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On the about page/under the stream video, the panels change how many columns depending on if there is a chat window open or closed and changes again depending what display size and browser you are using to view the about page with!

So when you are streaming and/or the chat window is there, the about panels change from 4 to 3 and the 4th columns merges into other columns so all panels are messy and all the order you have from arranging panels has gone!

They should be fixed to 3 or 4 columns permanently, no matter what display size…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The live channels are sorted pretty well (just as simple as sorted by most viewers). The problem are the offline channels. My most viewed channels are always at the bottom of the list and I have to expand the tab multiple times until I find the channel I want.

It makes no sense that if I watch a channel for +3 hours a day and that is the only channel that I watch, after that it appears at the bottom of my list every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sometimes the face cam could block important information in the HUD, such as the amount of kills that a Call of Duty: Warzone streamer has when they are going for a kill record, or competing in a kill race tournament. I think it would be extremely useful if you could just slide the face cam to a different corner of the screen to quickly see any blocked information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. desgining a new twitch badge for aged account : like for me my account created on 2011 and it have no badge so i would think about this idea to make better looking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. So at the moment the user goes to the channel and sees:

Home
    About
    Schedule
    Videos
    Chat

User clicks on chat and sees Chat and also the offline image uploaded by the streamer. Slightly confusing if the streamer has put info about their stream on the image, but that can be adjusted.

What appears below the offline image is recent broadcasts, but when they are live the panels appear but you lose the tabs mentioned above. This is completely confusing! The flow does not give a good user experience.

I personally like the LIVE look. You see the panels but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)