Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RE night streamers: Streams starting at 8PM or later have basically zero horizontal real-estate making them unreadable on the schedule.

RE weekday streamers: the schedule seems to only show a fixed week, with past VODs filling the elapsed portion and the schedule filling in the upcoming portion. This is sort of neat BUT it means that once Saturday/Sunday roll around at the end of the calendar, you see nothing about the upcoming schedule anymore, seemingly defeating the purpose of the whole thing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where you can see the channel trailer/past broadcast it would be cool to to have an option to display on the left and/or right a "summary" of your about and a condensed version of the schedule. That way the viewer can get a lot of quick info about who you are and when they can catch you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Accent Color in the Schedule because its too flat with no life when you set it up

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The way the schedule panel is set up right now, with a full 24h time slot, if your stream begins at 10PM everyday the panels will look split between days and they won't show the full information in them, making them useless and confusing.

It would be very nice if the streamer can choose either to only show a 12h layout or a specific time slot (e.g. from 6PM to 6AM) to accomodate to these cases.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You can add more than one schedule entry in one go, but if you then go back to edit them you need to do it for each one separately. You should be able to select all the streams/days you want to edit and submit them at once.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have the stream schedule laid out in the form of a calendar. This way people can plan for long term and have a familiar look of a calendar we see every day.

Each day is a clickable field to give more details (or mouse over). Perhaps have a stream icon be a movable object you can dynamically drag and drop, move, copy & edit on a live calendar (to cancel a stream, drag into a garbage bin icon and give the streamer the ability to automatically send a message/notification to followers with notification turned on.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It is very annoying that setting up one-off streams on your schedule is not available to everyone. I think that partners having access to some features that not everyone does is ok, but this feature would be very useful to people who don't stream often / just for fun.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I don't have a fixed streaming schedule but what I do have is a fixed not-streaming schedule. However, I can't add a time to the calendar when I won't be streaming. Please add.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. a schedule for all users to show "your schedule' for all the streams you follow. When i click my user icon have a menu item for "your Schedule" and day/week/month calander for all the streams i follow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why does the schedule just strike-through on the days during a set vacation? It would be far better to have "Vacaction" show up vs just the cancellation. Not only would it look better, but it would likely be perceived by viewers/potential viewers a lot better as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I find it frustrating when scrolling through the schedule page. The top part with channel name, profile pic, tabs, buttons, the text "Streamer's next stream is in 20 hours.", and the times is too large and scrolls with the page. Viewers can see at max 5 days of the week. If there is a way to shrink the top part or have it not scroll with the page so viewers can see all 7 days that would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Not sure if any of this applies to people rather than me but there should be an option to not have a schedule time date mandatory most of the days i stream i can never stick to a start time cause i am always get away from streaming so if i stream at 7PM maybe i really don't atrt till 9PM just something to make some people feel happy of not having to have a start time or at least at what time do you plan to stream like Morning Afternoon Evening etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So I work a swing shift schedule and and so far the only options to schedule a stream is every monday, every tuesday etc. I feel like having an option for swing shift people would be amazing. One week I will have tuesday off but the next I will work tuesday and then the third tuesday I will have it off. Anything to help me out would be amazing thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I was sick this week so I couldn't stream. My option to turn the timer off very quickly is the vacation mode. But people assume you are in vacation. In German it translates "Urlaub" so people assume you are chillin, maybe going on vacation. There is a huge difference. Maybe you should name it just differently, I don't know. But vacation is not the right term and make people assume you are always on vacation, living the best life when some of us have chronical issues. So maybe name it "No streams this week/day, sry" instead of "Urlaub"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My idea is to add a feature to the stream schedule that you can say to stream only every 2-3-4 and so on days, instead of giving real times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There really needs to be the ability to schedule streams for just one day at a time. The schedule feature has some great potential, but as it is now, it's a little cumbersome for any streamer who doesn't stream on the same days every single week. Even if it was still limited to just the current week, it'd still be great if you could choose to not have the stream repeat every week without having to go in and deleting it from the schedule after the stream's over.

Also, maybe add an every-other-week option while you're at it. I don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display ANY AND ALL recent stream information under the schedule tab for channels which do not store past broadcasts as well.

Schedule is now a thing on everyone's profile, showcasing latest stream information under the tab. It appeared to me that this is ONLY if you have past broadcast VODs enabled. Seems like it only store past broadcasts in the current system. This means that anyone who would click that tab on my page will be told "Ninadore hasn't streamed recently." - despite me streaming literally last night. This is incredibly misleading and discouraging for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the timetable is uncomfortable and confusing, too bad i can't upload a screenshot.
    at the moment i'm watching a livestream and the next upcoming stream seems to be 18hrs away. but that's actually something streamed 6 days ago, it's just misleadingly displayed on the same day, today.
    i can understand the data behind it, but a sliding window would be better than the fixed 7-day-view.
    this and a possibility to adjust how many days are displayed could greatly improve the schedule imho

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I was going back to update my stream schedule after going through a game quicker than originally anticipated, and when I went to look to see if my schedule had updated, I saw there was overlap with upcoming streams and previously done streams. I do love the ability to pull up the streamer's schedule and see both upcoming streams and also streams that happened in the past 7 days and LOVE the ability to simple click and be taken to the VoD page, but it looks really messy the way the two overlap with each other. 

I included an image…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Vacation mode should actually...vacate...the future stream schedule up until the day the streamer expects to return.

2. When the vacation is for one day, saying "Bob will return in X hours" would work better if it calculated based on the next scheduled stream time (if one exists) rather than based on midnight of the day after the vacation ends. Saying I'll return in 14 hours when my next stream would actually be in 36 hours is rather confusing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?