Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

190 results found

1. When deleting a vod it says "Are you sure you want to delete streamm?". I cannot see if this is repeatable due to me not having other vods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, the prompt that comes up is actually based on the title of the stream you're looking to delete. In this instance, I believe the title of your stream was "streamm"

2. My export button is not working a few days ago. I have reconnect between YT and Twitch many times and still nothing happen. Now I need to download the video and then re-upload to Youtube. Hope Twitch can fix this issue ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv for support with this exporting issue. Thank you.

3. Custom thumbnails at 1280x720 under 1mb in size will not process on my post-stream vods for the last 2 days. Please fix this issue. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,
    Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with uploading a custom VOD thumbnail. Please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv, so they can help investigate this issue.

4. When trying to upload a custom thumbnail to an existing VOD in the Video Producer section of the Content Manager it no longer updates. If you remain on the website after selecting the customer thumbnail a message lingers above it saying, " Processing new thumbnail... " Refreshing the page shows no change to the thumbnail and if you wait, there is no change as it sits in that state seemingly indefinitely. Please fix this. Thank you. - TheCyrissZeal 06-29-2022

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with uploading your VOD thumbnail. In this case, we recommend that you reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv, so they can help investigate this issue with you. Thank you!

5. A serious, big expansion of clip support on StreamDeck is needed. Especially on StreamDeck when its locked to 30s and you can't do shorter, or longer up to the max of 60 seconds.

Adding the ability to either type in a value of seconds, or selectable in say, 10 second intervals (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60) would be very nice to be able to create clips closer to the length of whatever moment happened.

Being able to 'prefix' or 'suffix' a clip with a defined word or two in the streamdeck setup would be nice too, so you could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

While you have the ability to clip anywhere from 5-60 seconds on Twitch, this particular issue lays with the third-party software you are using to create clips. We recommend you bring this suggestion to Elgato, so that they could potentially address this and provide a way to tailor the length of the clip action provided in their StreamDeck software.

6. 트위치에서 '유튜브로 영상 내보내기'가 안 됩니다.
    어떻게 해결할 수 있을까요?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with exporting videos to YouTube. Please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv for troubleshooting this issue. Thanks!

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. I tried reaching out to support but, of course, just got the auto-prompt which was really unhelpful. I researched to see if anyone else was experiencing this issue and uh, yup! Seems like a very big issue that's been happening for years and the last comment I saw from Twitch about it was a tweet from 3(?) years ago saying they were working on it. Is this ever getting fixed? I would really love to have these highlights posted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry to hear your initial reach out to our support team was not successful in helping you address your issue. This is definitely something that needs to be investigated, so we recommend following up on the email you last received for additional assistance. If you don't have it, please feel free to resubmit a new ticket and describe the situation. Sorry about that. Hopefully, our support team can get this addressed. Thanks!

9. My Twitch clip button doesn't work, it just opens a blank tab everytime i try to clip something

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv, so that they may investigate this issue with you. Thanks!

10. Hello twitch, I have a suggestion, can you please make it so streams auto save to your account, I think this would be quite helpful for users such as me

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Streams are automatically saved when you have "Store past broadcasts" enabled in your stream settings. Please note that the amount of time VODs are saved on your channel depend on a few factors such as Affiliate vs. Partner and whether you are a Turbo or Prime user. Thanks.

11. Nel canale di Brisen_ non riusciamo a fare le clip (non ci riesce nemmeno lei che è la proprietaria del canale)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

This issue will need to be investigated. Please have the channel owner contact our support team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks.

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this or not, but my VOD is not loading and displaying "Error 2000" each time I try. I've tried restarting, using differnet devices, and logging out/in. The video will still not play. It also won't export or download. What has happened and how can I view/export/download this this video? Link below.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1411214269

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi,

lately I cannot create clips. It will let me set the time, name and save it but when I try to open the link it says Something went wrong the clip is no longer available. One of my friends (streamer as well) has the same problem. Can you please help me? Thanks a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hi there, could you please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv for further investigation into this Clips error?

Thank you!

15. Quite often boring or even embarrassing clips come up when you are shouted out in other channels.

If there were a list of broadcaster-approved clips, developers could use that for !so commands.

It would also be a a nice gesture if the clip creator is informed about this appreciation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  16. Dobrý večer. Měl bych otázku. Když streamuji, tak po skončení streamu se v záznamu nepřehrává zvuk. Chtěl bych prosím vědět kde je chyba a jak to můžu napravit. Na poslouchání hudby při streamovaní používám Nocopyright Songs. A jak jsem streamoval před 6 dnama tak jsem zvuk měl v pohodě. Tak nevím kde je chyba. Prosím o odpověd. Děkuji moc.

S přáním hezkého večera

Skillercz1

Můj profil: www.twitch.tv/skillercz1

English:

Good evening. I would have a question. When I stream, after the stream ends, the recording does not play audio. I would like to know where the error is and how I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I can not upload my videos it olnly shows me the publish the videos but I dont have any beacause the button upload is not here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
  18. The streamer replay the vod will calculate the number of hours for each month, which is unreasonable,Even the streamer herself is not in front of the computer or interacting in the chat room.

It is recommended to conduct a new live broadcast to count the live hours of the current month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  19. Please redesign the clip editor so that
    - what we see in the editor is actually what we get in the final product in terms of boundries and lenght
    - we can set the clip's limits (beginning and end) to the exact frame rather than deciseconds.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. das ist jetzt bestimmt das 10. mal und ich hab echt kein bock mehr. von gestern abend sind um die 6/7 clips schonwieder weg. Warum? wieso löscht ihr immer wieder meine clips? Clips in denen keine Musik läuft, in dem nichts beleidigendes gesagt oder gemacht wird. Warum? IHR selber sagt mir doch das man viele wiederkehrende Zuschauer durch clips bekommt, also warum macht ihr mir das so schwer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?