Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

190 results found

1. There used to be a link to continue watching the vod for clips.
    This was recently removed or very deeply hidden.

Please bring this back as the interface is not currently user friendly anymore!!!

This also destroys what discoverability there was prior!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

I just checked this out for myself and this functionality still exists. When watching a clip that does have the relevant VOD up, you should see "Watch Full Video" below the right bottom corner of the video player. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our support team. Thank you!

2. When I export my livestreams to YouTube, Twitch names the video using my password, shares without waiting for me to confirm and then I have to go delete the publicly shared video off my YouTube.

I've already changed the password for my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm from Brazil (pt-br website) and when the live is over 999 viewers, the format javascript method returns NaN instead of the right number. It happens when you hover the mouse on the left side bar on website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Quiéro recuperar una transmisión en directo que no se ha guardado y no tenía la opción de guardado previamente, es mi primer directo, ayuda porfavor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Sorry, because Twitch is primarily a live-streaming service, VODs are only kept for a limited amount of time, provide VOD storage has been enabled. Please ensure you have VODs enabled in your settings going forward. Apologies for the inconvenience.

5. Can't create a 'highlight' out of my latest stream (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1884806120).
    It always results in 'processing error'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.

6. Hello after updating your nvidia drivers to version 536.67, I have problems with watching streams in full screen. Can you fix this? the picture flickers and move around, but only when full screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot the issue you might have with opening the video player to full screen. Our support team can be reached via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport - thank you.

7. Bitte ich schaffe es nicht Videos von meinen Streams Hochzuladen könntet ihr es so machen das man die Datei des Stream von PC einfach auf Twitch übertragen könnte das wäre echt nett:)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Uploads are only available to streamers in the Affiliate/Partner Programs. Thank you for your understanding.

8. https://i.imgur.com/SkOLyxi.jpg

title should be shortened or there should be a line break or buttons seperated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
  10. It's no idea just fix making clips, I get random issues, clips not being able to be taken from certain vods, and so much more. Fix your video producer PLEASE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

So sorry for the inconvenience. It could be that you are trying to clip from a VOD when you have Subscriber-only VODs enabled. In the event that you are experiencing this issue and the creator confirms that they don't have sub-only archives enabled, then please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks!

11. BUG: Making clips on recently published VODs

After publishing a VOD, creating a clip doesn't work. In case it helps with debugging, id: meeamon , VOD was auto muted for audio reasons. Clip being created was not on the muted audio section. After trying to create a clip, got an "oh no, contact us" page with no specific/helpful error message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Would you please get in contact with our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport? Thank you so much. They should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue. Our apologies that the error message is not specific.

12. Can you bring back Twitch Reruns. Some people can't stream 8 hours a day and make it there full time job.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →
  13. It should be made clear whether Twitch emphasizes watching content creator's vods. I've been pretty objective, meanwhile, watching the content creators that I like watch that it doesn't show when they're usually live. It seems a bit misleading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Esto es una Sugerencia y a la vez una petición.
    Se me han borrado todos mis clips, no se si ha sido un error en la pagina o un error mío. Estaba borrando algunos clips y de pronto desaparecieron todos menos 3 de ellos. me gustaría solicitar que los recuperen, son momentos muy importantes para mí y mi comunidad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Until very recently, on the Creator Dashboard page for clips, under the "Clips I've created" category, the "Channel" column would show the channel you were clipping - e.g., if I made a clip of a stream on JoeSmoe's channel, that clip would say "JoeSmoe" in that column. But, starting yesterday, that column shows my own username, and from what I understand, this has been the case for other users. This makes no sense to me - the clip is not of my "channel" - I don't even stream, and thus don't really have a "channel." For viewers who clip content…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hey everyone - Apologies for this Clips issue. We have identified the issue and have released a fix that should now be live!

Thank you all for letting us know, and have a great day!

16. "Start a Rerun" .... it ain't showing up in the extensions? Can anyone help please? Honestly! Where do we attain help? I cannot find even a form to contact Twitch? What if I am being harassed? This should not be so difficult for Twitch streamers. Come on Twitch, help please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

You can learn how to start a rerun here. Additionally, when you scroll to the bottom of the help article - there is a "Contact Support" link.

17. I havent been able to make a clip from a past broadcast in over 9 months and neither can anyone else. This needs to be fixed. I dont have a very active channel so I cant make clips while I'm streaming say games like Apex. please!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Sounds like you have Subscriber-only VODs enabled. This setting also prevents you from clipping your own archives as a Creator. To change this setting, please visit your Creator Dashboard and under Subscriptions, turn the Subscriber-only archives option off. If you need additional help, please reach out to our team at https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thanks!

18. So my VOD from 2 months ago has been on expiring in 0 days for quite a while and I can't do anything to it except watch it and I don't really want it saved so can you all at Twitch do something about it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

This is the opposite issue from what most users report :D sorry to hear it's been bothering you!

Definitely odd that it hasn't expired yet, considering you mentioned that it has been showing 0 days for quite some time -- this definitely sounds like a bug. Please reach out to our support team, so that they could look into this with the relevant team and take care of that for you via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport! Thank you and best of luck!

19. i can clips vod for another channel but i can't clips vod for https://www.twitch.tv/ddsnake this channel
    always tell me F5 but is useless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

It could be that you are trying to clip from a VOD when that channel has Subscriber-only VODs enabled. In this case, if you are not subscribed, then you may not clip the channel's VODs. Hope that clarifies this.

20. I am watching VODs a lot and would be helpful to have understanding over the parts of the VOD (just like in YouTube).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please clarify what you mean by it "would be helpful to have understanding over the parts of the VOD". Would you like to be able to link to a specific time in the VOD? Thanks in advance for the clarification.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?