Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

190 results found

1. webcam over stream in fullscreen PC. It was possible to resize and position the webcam for viewers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  2. I CANT REMOVE A VIDEO OF MYSELF AND IM SCARED

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

You must have the option "Store past broadcasts" in VOD Setting enabled to save VODs.

4. it would be nice if I could turn the resolution of the Clipping tool down. Right now, it is lagging because it is on 1080p and my Laptop is not the best. This would make that the Tool also runs smoothly for weak Laptops and PCs. The final uploaded clip will be in full resolution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  5. Why have my videos not been staying available for 14 days anymore as in the past even though set to do so? Is there a new place to set that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. i turned on the setting that would show my past streams and still nothing is there can anyone help?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  7. não consigo fazer download das minhas streams, mesmo tendo a opção no espaço de proditores de vídeo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
  8. Boob filter / cam girl filter

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  9. So twitch is pretty cool, but youtube has this feature where if you pause a stream, you can come back and just resume it from the same point.
    So i suggest this feature for twitch: If you paused a stream while its live and then you resume the stream after some time when its offline, it should just automatically play the vod from the point you pressed pause.
    Or just display the regular Stream offline screen but have a box that lets you click on it which says "Resume from last watching point" or something like that. That way you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add a button that opens up all of your clips so you can instantly share your clips without having to open up your clips page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  11. you could extend clip duration for example to streamer who sings or so to 4-5 min to have a chance to be clipped as whole video or something and when you enter people's profiles you can see their clips and who streamer are power clipper for

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Even though streamer delete their clips and past videos, all the clip preview images and video preview images are still kept in twitch server and showing up in google search engine. I can't really understand why twitch is keeping them all, even though some streamer deleted because they don't want it to be showed up. There is no one to contact and have no option to delete all the preview images that are automatically saved on twitch server.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  13. I have hundreds of clips that were made when art streams were categorized as 'Creative'. Even after the tag was changed to 'Art', the tag on the previously made clips remained as 'Creative'. And so now when I try to sort by 'Art', it only brings results starting from 5 months ago, and absolutely none of the clips created before that during the 'Creative' period. Additionally, if I try to sort by 'Creative', it either automatically changes the search to 'Art', or it doesn't even register as a game so I'm unable to hit enter.
    So basically, there's no way…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Twitch.tv is great for watching streams but it's not so great at letting users watch clips. You can’t really voice your opinion after the fact as you can only really read the chat at the time of the clip. You can also post a clip to Reddit but by the time you get around to post it, someone else may have posted it already and is now reaping the rewards. This is where TopClipz comes into play, we value Twitch broadcasters and their community so that’s why we only allow the owner of the clip content to upload said clip…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Please do not market other sites on the Twitch User Voice.

We welcome feedback if you would like to post again with a more feedback oriented post.

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I wanna ask for a feature on html5 player. On full screen/theater mode can we have a display of a viewers count? The current live html5 player doesn't have one i'd like to see viewers count without leaving theater mode/full-screen to look at viewers count.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Theater Mode  ·  Admin →
  17. There used to be a link to continue watching the vod for clips.
    This was recently removed or very deeply hidden.

Please bring this back as the interface is not currently user friendly anymore!!!

This also destroys what discoverability there was prior!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

I just checked this out for myself and this functionality still exists. When watching a clip that does have the relevant VOD up, you should see "Watch Full Video" below the right bottom corner of the video player. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our support team. Thank you!

18. When I export my livestreams to YouTube, Twitch names the video using my password, shares without waiting for me to confirm and then I have to go delete the publicly shared video off my YouTube.

I've already changed the password for my account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
  19. Can't create a 'highlight' out of my latest stream (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1884806120).
    It always results in 'processing error'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.

20. Hello after updating your nvidia drivers to version 536.67, I have problems with watching streams in full screen. Can you fix this? the picture flickers and move around, but only when full screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot the issue you might have with opening the video player to full screen. Our support team can be reached via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport - thank you.

• Don't see your idea?