Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Every time an ad plays either during a broadcast or after I join a broadcast the stream freezes on the last frame of the ad and won't play, after refreshing the ad plays again and gets stuck. I would put this under support but there are no options for ad issues and Twitch support is terrible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No matter what streamer I watch, whenever I go to watch a streamer, an advertisement appears. It does not matter what advertisement it is, i have tried firefox and chrome and neither seems to fix the issue. This has been going on for 3 months now. 5 seconds, ad freezes. Refresh page, new ad, new timer, 5 seconds freeze, refresh, new timer, 5 seconds, freeze, refresh, new ad, new timer, 5 seconds freeze..... Either remove ads from running in the streamer video and put them somewhere else or twitch will be removed from my computer and you lose a viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cannot find an option to submit this bug via support tickets. Twitch desktop website: there is a bug when you click on a live video. Twitch force-shows a 30 second ad before you can view the stream. Once the ad finishes playing, the stream is paused so you press play to start the stream, then THE SAME 30 SECOND AD PLAYS AGAIN. When that ad finishes, the stream is paused so you press play to start the stream, then THE SAME 30 SECOND AD PLAYS AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME. So I have been forced to watch 90 seconds of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. its only happened a couple of times, but when an ad plays, the smaller window that opens in the top left above chat for the stream just plays another ad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. So I was watching several channel by now, and I watched the ad that shows when I visit the channel. And then I tried to pause then start the stream to remove the delay after the ad and it gives me another ad not even 10 seconds after I watch the previous ad. It happened on Android app and website. I seriously just want to remove the delay especially on Android app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. These new pre-roll adds that fire when you switch channels (primarily the Travis Scott McDonald's one) always break the stream audio and video. Kind of a robot-voice/fast stuttering situation. It makes it completely unwatchable. It's easy enough to fix by refreshing but now that the adds play every time I watch a stream it's very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?