Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

76 results found

1. Last month, I took a vacation, so I ran reruns for my community to enjoy! However, initially unknown to me, It pushed my stream hours to 119 for the month when I normally stream around 80. This also messed up my ad offer for August significantly.

In July, I was able to pick between 5, 6 and 7 minutes of ads, which is no issue for me and the way that I do things. The offer for July's ad program was very nice and was a great balance between time spent showing ads and money offered.

For August, I was…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can I just turn them off forever?? I'm a small streamer and its stunting growth when non-subs can't just chill in the channel. Let me turn ads off, its not like its making you or me any money. It's not a big deal

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. advertisements are not working properly as they shoould no one in my channel is getting the correct amount of ads i have them turned on for 1.5min every 30 min and they are only getting 10 seconds ads every 30 min and when i activate my ads they dont work even tho in my activity it shows i ran it ... explain please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give us more autonomy in the Ads manager beyond the sliders. Right now in the ads manager we’re confined to sliders however I would love the ability to manually place ad blocks in the ad manger for more precise control on the timing of ads.

Example: I would love to run my ads automatically at the top of every hour on my stream so that I can schedule my breaks then and chat won’t miss out on any action while ads are running but the way the sliders are set up currently doesn’t make this possible. Having the ability to…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, Twitch themselves control when and where the ads appear in VOD's. The issue with that is that Twitch doesn't know where is the appropriate place to place said ads. It should be left to the user, as they can more appropriately place them, as to not disrupt the flow. Just tell the user how many ads and they can place them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think streamers should be making more for ads that are run. 3.50 isn’t enough for 1,000 views most ppl are just starting out and it’s not fair to them to not even get 1000 views.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've happily taken part in the new Twitch Ad Incentive program and am grateful for the chance to finally earn enough to keep the basic bills paid. In the last 90 days, each progressive Ad Incentive offer is for more hours streamed, more minutes of each hour devoted to ads ... yet ... smaller pay-outs. My viewership is growing and my non-subbed viewer are sticking with me through the ads. I'm agreeing to more hours streamed and giving you more ad time each hour. Yet Twitch is giving me PAY CUTS and I don't think I'm alone. No one could…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add an alert to the alert system streamers can configure that will kick off a use-defined period of time before a scheduled ad break begins. That way everyone knows without doubt that a break is about to happen. The streamer can pause or at least be aware that the ads are happening and people are missing content, and the experience will improve for everyone. Streamers who don't want the alerts could simply not use them, of course.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. si no van a pagar los anuncios bien? entonces para que los dejan emitir? 11 horas emitidas y solo dan 0.11 dolares.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can we please have a grace period of at least a few minutes before automated ads run again after the stream crashes? It is highly annoying when the scheduled ad sequence starts from scratch and messes up the whole timing of breaks, not to mention how annoying it is for non-subbed viewers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If streamers could track number of viewers who are watching an ad currently in real-time, they also may take a break from the content they are presenting in their broadcasts according to the number, so ads may cause users to miss less than the live broadcast.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yesterday mine viewers tell me, ad isant going, just see a msg ad twitch break, what happened?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i work to get affiliate, then get told if i run ad's i'll get paid for them... where the F is my ad revenue? cause i've run ads according to you system and have been paid 1 time, and that was on a stream i didn't have ads activated for. so should i just stop running ads to get ad revenue?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ainda não entendi, ainda hoje vi numa pagína mas afinal o programa de incentivo de ADS está disponível só para parceiros ou também para afiliados?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We could have either an API that sends a signal for when an ad is about to be played or an option on the Stream Manager that plays something when an ad is about to play.

So at least the streamer is aware of when to pause the game to do a bathroom break or not go in an critical part and make the viewers lose it because of an ad.

That would help some of us with selective focus and don't have 2 monitors to keep track of the ads in a full screen game.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Editors had access to change the ad density for months and you just took away the permission with this new update.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Steamers should be able to toggle ads on their streams instead of being forced to have ads that they might not want or even profit from

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. nao apareceu pra mim proposta do fluxo de ad nas minhas lives,tem algum lugar expecifico para que eu possa escolher?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Running midrolls every 30 minutes to prevent pre-rolls is insane. A single midroll as a streamer with 50-100 viewers will lose me half of my viewers per adrun.

This is not something I'll EVER do. The running of midroll ads simply is not something that's viable in any way ever for small streamers..

Give me an option to run a non-intrusive ad that does NOT interrupt live content and sure, I'll run it to prevent pre-rolls. But cutting the entire stream? Never ever

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. voy a ser sincero, he dado mas dinero a twitch q a mi propia familia, no me importa, no es el tema pero la publicidad es tan molesta que me frustran. odio su pagina porque no saben filtrar eso, meten tanta publicidad que esto se va a pudrir, podrian parar de molestar con eso a gente que ha dado mil dolares o mas, no existe un filtro, no veré otras personas en twitch, no esperare 1 minuto o dos cada 5 minutos. el dinero los transformo tanto que será lo mismo que los matará, dejen de llenarme las pelotas con…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?