Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

79 results found

1. It shouldn't say "Resubscribe" if you were gifted a sub, instead it should just say "Subscribe" like it normally does. I don't want it to seem like I've ever subscribed to a streamer by having it say resubscribe simply because I failed to dodge a gift sub.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello! I was wanting to email my subscribers one day. Started looking for it and it was gone. No button to be found. So I had an idea to allow people to choose whether or not they want to be emailed from the subscriber list. Being a small streamer this is a huge first step to interacting with your channel and community. Having this taken away breaks that line of communication between me and my channel. If they don’t want emails, they can simply say no emails, otherwise they can receive the emails if they wish. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twith teria como colocar uma opção de comprar pacotes de inscrição (subs) Exempla , uma inscrição custa 10 reias com 20 reias eu compraria 2 assim o próprio poderia dar inscrição no seu streamer preferido e já ter guardado a próxima inscrição, tenho certeza que fazendo isso e aplicando desconto em pacotes maiores seria muito bom tanto para o usuário quanto para a empresa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. maybe it should give some free bits after you subscribe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We are aware that the “Email My Subs” feature allows creators to send content that violates our TOS. To provide the community the tools to help keep them safe, we are temporarily disabling the service while we upgrade it with the safety and moderation features we expect in all creator and viewer touchpoints.

We would like to take this opportunity to hear your ideas around making this feature either safer or more effective! Leave your comments below.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Every time someone goes out of their way and subscribes to my channel for $4.99 i only get around $2.10 or $2.37 when i'm supposed to making $2.50 every sub not less than the agreed 50%

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When checking subscription information on the Twitch mobile app there is a discrepancy in the language used which can lead to confusion and unintentional and unwanted payments.

When viewing the summary of all current subscriptions, subs set to renew do include a line which states that they will be renewing and the date of renewal, however — in the expanded info on a subscription, regardless of whether a subscription is set to renew or will be ending, it says that the subscription will be expiring on that date. While user caution is important, this discrepancy can (and has, in my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I get very tired of the Apple TV app telling me that my free preview has ended for channels I’ve paid to sub.
    Happens most times when we go into the app, then into the channel, after having watched the channel the previous night.
    If you exit the stream, open another one, and then go back, the error is gone.
    At least change the wording on the error... my goodness, I’ve subbed them for 11 months. It’s not my free anything, lol, at that point.
    It’d be really cool if it said, hey the session has expired please refresh, because…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Many people are having to create different accounts and putting prime in order to be able to sub in different stream channels. Why don't you put a more expensive package with, for example, double value and that can give 2 sub prime per month, triple value and that can give 3 sub prime per month, and so on in a single account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. i wish me and my friends have been doing youtube for 2 years we started runing out of money we thought we can stream and make money for it being unavailable on my country am in egypt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello i have an idea that I would like to be considered if you will think about it. During the current situation of covid-19 and with people losing their jobs and having low income at the moment. I had an idea that if someone couldnt keep up their monthly subscription why can they not buy one using twitch channel points that they have collected over watching the stream. Say like 1000 points to purchase a subscription? Or something like that. I know viwers can gift subs but people such as myself do not like to ask others because it comes…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Turbo Streamer Features

Twitch Turbo doesn't have much use for those with Twitch Prime to subscribe too. Essentially all features (except ad-free) are available with Twitch Prime. People that have Prime have no real use to subscribe to Turbo as well. There are a few possible feature ideas that could make the $9/mo Turbo subscription price worth subscribing too. Here are just a few ideas. Not all have to be implemented, but a couple of them would be greatly appreciated.

• Transcode Options
      For streamers who subscribe to Twitch Turbo, one benefit that many people would be very appreciative of would…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. everytime a viewer join you get money off the 1 view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Some channels use bans as a joke, even if they remove them shortly after. However, this permanently blocks the user from receiving random gift subscriptions, even when they are unbanned. If a user isn't banned at that time, should they really be blocked forever from receiving gifts?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When signing up for something that says "subscribe for 1 month"/ 3 months/ etc., most users will expect they only be charged for 1 month/ 3 months/ etc. It should be made more clear that this is how often your subscription will be billed, not how long it will actually run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I get why these new changes have been made, in separation of Amazon Prime, and Twitch Turbo, but I think that the $8.99/month is a little high.. I don't think there are enough benefits to make it viable...the only reason I would want it, is for the site wide ad-free viewing. Which I think you guys could and probably would get more Twitch Turbo subscribers if the price was $4.99, just like a channel subscription. I personally would have instantly purchased a Twitch Turbo subscription if that were the price, but I (and probably most people) don't want to pay…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?