Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

78 results found

1. I prefer to subscribe on my own, a month at a time for certain streamers. It's a bit of a bother to subscribe, which feels good, but then immediately go back into my account, find the sub and cancel subscription because I don't want it to be recurring, which feels bad and seems unnecessary. Please add "One time only" to the drop down menu which currently ONLY offers recurring choices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Нечестные владельцы каналов используют в своих целях, отсутствие возможности у подписчика узнавать количество своих сообщений в чате.Они пользуются этим для исключения подписчика из списка участников своих конкурсов,где основным условием является количество сообщений.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If the streamer you subscribed to stops streaming we should be given a refund

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make it easier to withdraw support for streamers who stream anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemetic games such as Hogwarts Legacy. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Whenever I used to subscribe to a streamer offline I’d used to be able to announce in the chat that I had subscribed to that particular streamer the next time they streamed again but now that feature seems to be gone which makes them unaware that I had even subbed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In discord the sub integration for emotes is an amazing feature, but having 5-however many frozen animated emotes in the server quite annoying. Should work with discord to fix this issue or remove animated emotes (as part of integration) if they aren't going to work properly. I don't like having broken emotes in my server, but I want subs to have access to my twitch emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think it is an absolute joke that you would collect a monthly sub fee from a suspended channel. Greed at its absolute finest. I should have caught it sooner and that is my fault, but c'mon. I thought maybe you wouldn't be desperate for an extra $6 a month. Your server sucks anyways. Good day!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some streamers produce streams much more or less frequently than others, and the value and amount of content offered to the viewer that they can watch in exchange for the same whole Month's subscription is massively more or less, and full month subs are difficult to justify for viewers who watch many different channels - a few highly active, but others with much less frequent stream schedules.

It doesn't seem correct that those channels who stream a few days a month have the same minimum Subscription cost per month overall to Sub to the content as those channels we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Subscribed to Twitch/Amazon prime for few reasons, game content drops and Amazon prime video. Since the drops work only sometimes and for unknown amount of time, I don't see the value there anymore. I've lost the drop content more than I can remember and almost always the connection seemed fine. I've reconnected the game accounts several times for several games and the same issue continues. Your response is always "game provider is in charge of it", which is completely unacceptable.
    And since that part of my subscription reason is gone, only amazon prime video is left, it has to compete…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A twitch streamer that I was subscribed to for over 5 years passed away, and thus their account has been removed from the partner program and people are unable to continue their subscriptions even if they wanted to. I went to check my expired subscriptions to see if I was able to look back on that time, and found that I wasn't able to view my expired subscriptions for that streamer. I think we should still be able to see expired subscriptions even if you're not able to renew the subscription anymore. It's a shame to have that memorabilia gone.…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A moderator shouldn't have to subscribe to the channel they mod for. Depending on how many channels they mod for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I bought a six month subscription to a channel, and three days later the streamer left Twitch for another platform.
    There should be a refund mechanism of some kind for situations like this - money back for the months remaining, store credit, transfer the sub to another channel - anything.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Aside from not having the option to purchase the Turbo subscription annually, the biggest downside for international users (like me) is the lack of options to pay in our own currency. Once we've paid to convert to USD, PLUS the conversion costs, it gets a lot more pricey than $8.99. My last short stint with Turbo was costing me $13.55 a month. That's far more than I pay for Prime. I'm going to want a whole lot more than just ad-free service for that amount.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I propose to change "sub anniversary" to "sub milestone" (or something similar) since it is being used for a number of months one has subscribed instead of marking the annual recurrence of date when one subscribed. It can sometimes be confusing, especially if a streamer speaks about it and forgets to override the meaning of "anniversary" by stating that it is a monthly one.
    The wording becomes even less accurate if in some months in between one has not subscribed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Subscription reminder emails received an update (per https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310231-subscriptions/suggestions/43444125-subscription-reminder-emails-lack-critical-informa ) but other types of subscription emails do not display this information directly.

For payment declined notifications this information IS in the attached invoice (at the very bottom) but requires the extra step of accessing the invoice to get the name.

For refund notifications, this information does not appear to be included AT ALL (only an invoice reference for the original transaction, requiring search for the original email.)

As such, in the event of card problems (like card getting blocked for security, etc.) it is difficult to tell quickly and at a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 勝手に継続購入されることが不満です、お金をスマホに入れた日の夜、寝ているのに何故かサブスクされてお金が減るのでいつも不便に感じています。
    5日ほど前に切れたサブスクが今日入れたお金で勝手に更新されるので、継続購入をオフにする設定とか一回やられてからじゃ遅いし、これが起こる原理も正直分からないです。
    もし運営でも分からないなら自分が夢遊病なんだと思います、これは何回かありましたがいつも寝ている時なので。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like supporting streamers. I recently discovered a streamer was suspended for a week, yet my subscription still counts down, yet no content. If a streamer is suspended for a week, a subscription should be paused for that period, and resumed when they are back. OR have an option to pause

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been streaming since 2016. At 45 years old I didn't even know if I would be laughed off the platform (and trust me, it was brutal those first few years, but I stayed strong). 7,000 Followers later (which ik is still a small streamer) I'm proud of what I was able to accomplish and all of the viewers that come back and tell me that I was there to help them through tough times. This was all my son's idea when he was 14 and he's off to college soon!
    But to the point, years later and countless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I always get a notification "Your subscription to x has expired. Click here to go to the channel and resubscribe." I know you are trying to get me to sign up again, but it makes me not want to. It's annoying, I can keep track on my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?