Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It used to be on the twitch app on mobile but I wish I could easily see a list of what channels are hosting someone without having to go to their profile. There is a section for this on the website and I would like for it to be the same on mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi, please forward this bug report to your website dev team. This is about the About page on you main site. It returns an xml page with unusable information. Reproducible on Android with Edge.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There should be a way to broadcast your screen with ease, I want to try to start streaming for fun and only have mobile devices. One way to do this is to get an option before broadcasting to either use the camera or broadcast your screen. For iOS, it’ll ask if you want to broadcast your screen and will take 3 seconds for you to get ready as that is a built in feature for most iOS devices. For Android devices, you can either use third party apps to broadcast (i.e. Mobizen) or make it a built in feature for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think you should add a volume up and down button for mobile. When i connect to discord and my friends twitch broadcast, my voice is bouncing back to me. There should be an easy fix for it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think having mod view to make it easier for moderators to moderate twitch channels on mobile is easier either as part of the twitch app already or as a separate standalone app which you login with your twitch account and it shows who you are moderator for so you can chose the streamer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello Twitch my name Renantr24 I have an idea and I would like you to attend if possible as in Brazil the internet is not accessible for everyone I could make a partnership with a telephone operator in Brazil to make an unlimited data package to pay per month to help to see Twitch lives often on the platform and very good but the problem is just that the internet, so with unlimited package paid a serious month a great help for those with little internet. I ask you to answer this idea. Thanks for listening

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Flex Mode" is a feature of Samsung's foldable devices that allows an app to detect when the device is folded and move UI elements to best accommodate a partially folded device. A great example is the YouTube app playing a video on the top half of a folded screen, while the user is free to leave comments or scroll through recommended videos on the bottom. This feature would be incredibly nice in the Twitch app, where leaving comments is such a vital part of a livestream. Simply allow the video to fill the top half of the folded screen and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tv.twitch.android.app notification occurs 439 times for 2 minutes
    sending notification so much could make battery drain in android device

10-25 00:34:20.554 1000 1115 1115 I notificationenqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=castmedianotification pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x42 color=0x00000000 category=transport actions=2 vis=PUBLIC semFlags=0x0 semPriority=0 semMissedCount=0),1,NULL]
    10-25 00:34:20.566 1000 1115 1115 I notification
    enqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=castmedianotification pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x42 color=0x00000000 category=transport actions=2 vis=PUBLIC semFlags=0x0 semPriority=0 semMissedCount=0),1,NULL]
    10-25 00:34:20.852 1000 1115 1115 I notificationenqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=castmedianotification pri=0 contentView=null vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x42 color=0x00000000 category=transport actions=2 vis=PUBLIC semFlags=0x0 semPriority=0 semMissedCount=0),1,NULL]
    10-25 00:34:20.860 1000 1115 1115 I notification
    enqueue: [10322,7193,tv.twitch.android.app,1,NULL,0,Notification(channel=cast…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would help advertisers creating their ads if twitch app/sdk supports IAB Mraid standard. https://www.iab.com/guidelines/mraid/

I have quite a bit of experience with MRAID and integrating it in PWA's and also developing bridges.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There should be a volume control on mobile, because some streams are so loud that, even in the lowest volume, I need to cover the speaker with my thumb to watch them close to my wife at night.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. HTTP links are still used for sharing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Basically just the title. Recently noticed the (android) mobile app doesn't show an unban appeal button when banned from a streamers chat. This is a bit of a problem as I started just telling people who have whispered me for unbans to take it to the proper ban appeals, but I can't in good conscience do that when the users aren't shown the option in the apps.
    I assume it's already on the backlog but as I couldn't find anything about it I wanted to point it out here. If it's already being addressed feel free to close this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi, would you please move the app to the “entertainment” category (or similar) in order to iOS display Twitch beside streaming apps in the new App Library?

Thank you and great job!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. For devices with a camera cutouts the ability to have the video expand over the camera for fullscreen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. on IOS there is a delay of about 10/ 15 seconds that makes difficult the interaction between streamer and spectator. In the desktop and Android version of twitch there isn't the delay..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. não estou conseguindo transmitir jogos na twitch pelo meu iphone
    fica sempre em tela preta e nisso acabo que não consigo da continuidade com a transmissão

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Instant Apps for Android allow casual users like me to use the app's primary functionality without having to explicitly download it. It can also function as an "upsell" to encourage me to download the full app for a richer experience.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Listen, I know it’s just a third party thing and idk but PLEASE twitch. It’s now such an integral part of watching and enjoying twitch, please can you do something to try and get this in the app. Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please consider offering a stand-alone iPad Twitch Studio supporting the following:

• direct streaming to Twitch via Control Center (reliable, unlike StreamLabs)

• voice disguise by replacing mic audio with GarageBand audio running in the background applying your choice of filters to preserve streamer privacy by not exposing our raw voice-print to the Internet in order to interact with chat enjoying the benefits of vocal expression and immediacy

• automatically suppress Twitch’s own app notifications while streaming!

• the option to select which apps are allowed to contribute to the stream (i.e. only composite in the signal from apps you choose, e.g.…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?