Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Twitch는 스트리머가 영상을 촬영하고 업로드하기 때문에 사진 및 비디오 카테고리로 분류할 수도 있습니다.

그러나 단순히 영상을 촬영하고 업로드하는 것 뿐만 아니라 시청자로써 다른 동영상을 시청하거나 댓글을 남길 수도 있기 때문에 사진 및 비디오 카테고리로 분류하는 것 보다는 엔터테인먼트 카테고리로 분류하는 게 더 적합하다고 생각합니다.

덧붙여 다른 영상 시청 관련 앱은 엔터테인먼트 카테고리로 분류되어 있기도 합니다.

카테고리 수정을 제안하는 이유는 iOS 14 이후 버전에서 추가된 앱 보관함은 App Store에 제출된 카테고리 별로 분류하기 때문입니다.

Twitch 측에서 제안 사항을 빠르게 확인하여 수정해주기를 희망합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Estaría genial si añadiesen poder hacer encuestas en dispositivos móviles, ya que si no tienes un PC o no puedes conectarte al PC, puedas crear encuestas en móvil.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Пауза даст возможность обновлять поток при просадках интернета, чтобы убрать задержку.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Many times, if not every time my streamers I follow and have notifications on, go live I’m not notified. The app doesn’t notify my via the app that they are live. I have missed many streams. It’s annoying. Why the change all of the sudden.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Often, streams contain several games/categories. The chapters function on PC is super helpful in determining which categories are in a VOD. For example, I've been catching up on watch party VODs. I like to play the show on my PC and have the streamer and chat replay on my phone. The streamer takes breaks between episodes, which are a pain to skip using the slider. On PC, I can just click the next watch party chapter. Considering this function already exists, it would make sense to port it to the mobile platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Since the last update, browsing the games in the Android app forces the screen into vertical mode. It is annoying, because I almost always use my tablet in horizontal mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For devices with a camera cutouts the ability to have the video expand over the camera for fullscreen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have been trying to design a new page to discover since I don't like the one with the application. It would also be good if when you enter the application the first thing you see is the discover section.

original pic: https://imgur.com/a/LYOeOta

the idea: https://imgur.com/a/PJ6xMCx

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. As a person who watches streams on the go. I'd love to see what a hype train is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I understand it’s difficult to reduce delay, but PLEASE sync the chat with the stream. It’s making the live viewing experience unwatchable with the chat like 15 seconds ahead. I think this is such an easy fix and i am excited for you guys to make this a reality. Thank you very much.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello, I and many others would certainly be happy if the Twitch app becomes a part of the Vodafone Video Pass. Unfortunately in Germany this is only available at least with the Telekom-Stream-On. The data volume in Germany is very expensive for the consumption of Twitch. I would rather put the money into the Content Creator on Twitch than give it to a mobile phone provider like Vodafone. 😄

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Especially for tablets, it would be nice if the Stream-Manager could be also used in landscape mode, with chat and activity feed next to each other instead of on top of each other. The user should be able to decide on his own which should be on the right and on the left.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please implement pause in PIP mode on android.

OR

when a user pauses video/stream and press home button or switch app, the PIP of twitch starts playing (even though the user pauses the video/stram before moving to PIP mode) this is very irritating.

Please fix this. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The YouTube app has background code that synchronizes the Bluetooth audio and video, it would be great if the twitch app did this, seen as how manufacturers are moving away from the 3.5mm jack.

Everyone is starting to use Bluetooth earbuds, and there is a good 0.5 sec delay.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Usernames with the black hex color (#000000) are unreadable in the android app, not sure if its the same in the iOS app as well. https://i.imgur.com/b4Evflz.png

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the popout player resizeable. Currently the popout player is so small, it's practically useless. I have to use the multiapp feature on android be able to see the stream but that doesn't work well with some apps.

You need to enable the resize feature like other apps have including mx player and new pipe. Currently I'm using a 3rd party twitch app to play streams via mx player, just so I can resize the popout player.

Android 9 on Pixel XL

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get rid of the bar above chat that just says CHAT. People know what chat is and it takes up space for two extra messages to be shown on screen. There is literally no reason to have a bar that just says CHAT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like to see team pages on Twitch Mobile rather than having to open Twitch on my browser in Desktop mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The iPhone 11 is capable of using multiple cameras at once. It'd be great if Twitch provided a way streamers can stream using the front and back camera at the same time. It'd be especially helpful for Just Chatting streams so viewers can see the streamer and what they're seeing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?