Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

748 results found

1. Allow the option to block all content from specified tag,
    I don’t want things I wholeheartedly dislike to show up when I search for unrelated things.
    We can block individuals we should be able to block tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a button for the overlay on screen ( On - Off ) Button .. the overlay is so annoying on phone it must be optional not a must for the users, Like for me personally I prefer watching on full screen without any distractions, I can’t enjoy the streams anymore on phone from the overlay on screen ( Chat, Bits, etc. )

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

3. I like the idea of getting served up a few highlights on my home page with the featured clip thing, however I almost refuse to use it because I can’t disable the “playing next” countdown that then shoves the next clip in my face unless I tap a tiny corner in a limited time window to stop it. Please just let us disable this, like you can disable thumbnail autoplay for streams you haven’t clicked on. It feels like getting a pop-up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello Salam 🥰🥰🥰

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Usually whenever i pressed on some streamers, the advertisment always coming out on the best part/or interested part in the stream. The following solution for it is: either make it shorter like 10 or less. Or just rotate it whenever the stream ends his/her stream. I always missed the interesting parts due the too many ads to be honest and even longer ads which is really annoying. Please look at the advertisments durations and the time it showed up. Thank you for listening!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. While watching videos app will freeze and crash and it won’t play from last point even if I close app and go back in.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Every time I click on a Twitch URL in a mobile web browser or Discord mobile, it sends me to the Twitch mobile app, but then the Twitch mobile app sends me to a web browser again to view someone's profile in the web browser instead. I hate it, it is so frustrating because I want to easily to view someone's profile in the Twitch mobile app rather than the web browser so I can follow right away if I want to, but the way the mobile app is set up right now makes that impossible and forces users to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix the bug where the app keeps freezing and I have to reopen. Setting I try watch someone else and I minimise the stream that I’m watching it freezing and I have to restart

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When going through the list of channels you follow, if you enter the settings screen for a given streamer to change something, it jumps you to the top of the page when you return to the “following” page. This is really annoying, not to mention having scroll past a bunch of recommendations in the first place

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chat literally just stops working. I have to ENTIRELY close out of the app for it to work again which is already annoying in of itself. Fix this please.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. *TLDR AT END*
    App works fine until I need to check something and PIP or mini media player is activated even while still on the app.

Ex 1: I am watching a streamer and get a text, I click on text and PIP is activated while on text screen. PIP freezer while audio plays. PIP closes out, audio still plays. Audio finally goes out and I go back to twitch app. App refreshes.

Ex 2: watching streamer and minimize stream to check who else is live or respond to whisper. Same issue as above happens with slight difference.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No es justo que un moderador tenga que ver anuncios y los que Tienen el Rol de VIP no vean anuncios. Creo que es injusto que un moderador quien es el que ayuda a la comunidad tenga que pagar para no ver anuncios? Sugiero que los moderadores no tengan que ver anuncios. Y añadan una rol nuevo de súper moderador para así ayudar al emisor a dar y quitar roles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now we can only have the clip centered on the screen or zoomed in to fill the vertical height. It's a bit limiting since everyone's stream setups/layouts are different and the main content is not always in the center.

Would be more useful if we could simply move and rotate the clip around wherever we want (much like posting a video on Instagram stories) so we can focus on whatever part of the video is important.

Also if you post an image, it just fills it in to the vertical height and you have no way of adjusting it.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In searching for a game in the schedule part of your profile settings, it won’t let me type at all, other than setting a name for the stream. Hope it’s not just me dealing with this problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There is now a large ad above even the featured clips in the app. Not only do you have to scroll past the featured clips, you also have to scroll past a static ad just to get to the live streams. Get rid of the ad, we already watch ads during the stream.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove that vile advert it is offensive

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Well I'm in the podcast business the podcast realm. I do not make any money or shall I say I do not make any money as of yet. And I've been at this for almost 4 years. I started in May of 2020 and my last episode dropped was December 16th, the point I'm trying to make is that if there is another way that we can get a message across. Meaning my message in particular talking about ADHD and mental health and growing up with it especially in the 80s and 90s, also with putting some funny light-hearted comedy…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I tried to enter my number and verify it but it gives me error but the error is because number 8 always assigns automatically into my number I live in Kazakhstan btw idk may be because of that please fix that issue I can’t chat properly when stream needs to verification

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bitte. Macht noch mehr Werbung. Auf dem Start-Screen ist doch noch so viel Platz. 50% Vodafone. Dann erst mal die Storys, die auch keiner will. Twitch scheint den Hals nicht voll genug zu bekommen.
    Wie wäre es noch mit Video-overlays und Werbe Texte als Banner. Oder einfach den Ton mit Werbung überblenden.
    Money, Money, Money…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop sending the pop up when there’s a new app update available. iOS updates my apps automatically. I’m not about to go to the App Store to manually download something that the OS is going to update for me eventually anyway. This notification is completely pointless.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?