Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

30 results found

1. It would be great to be able to filter streamers from low to high on xbox series s app. Also to filter people with webcam and microphone. When I pick a streamer.. I look to see if they have a camera first and then I will look at their title. Its so annoying having to scroll for ages to find someone with 0 or 1 viewers

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ok so consoles tend to only allow streaming to one service at a time but is it possible we as streamers could have an option on twitch itself to have twitch restream to other services too. Perhaps even picking up chat from those services through chat bot so we can see exactly who is saying what and on what platform

For example i pick to go live on twitch and twitch would then restream to my linked facebook page or youtube account

Im aware you can use third parties for this purpose but it would be so much better and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. On Xbox ( and PlayStation )Make it so you can capture audio from background music apps such as Spotify or YouTube in the background to Play non DMCA music. It’s difficult to grow and it’s a good filler to silence and it keeps viewers interested. I ask you to have an option in your app for this or to just have it as an accessibility thing in menus. I feel like this is needed and heavily wanted as it helps so much and helps the entertainment levels stay up. Please and thank you twitch staff :)

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The twitch app on the base xbox one streams the same capabilities that the xbox series x can stream. The new generation xbox is very powerful, I’d assume it would be capable of a streaming in much better resolution and frames than the base xbox one. I feel as if the twitch app on the console should be updated to correctly display an upgrade in stream quality. 1080p@60 would be Nice.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a button on your creator dashboard or your console broadcast menu to enable certain types of alerts for any size streams on any device.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add the Twitch App to Oculus Quest 2 store. Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want Layouts when I broadcast and so do you. Twitch can use Stramlabs or make there own OBs on their page I would use it and put layouts on our streams.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. giving console streamers the ability to edit the stream info choose a category for the stream without having to edit it thru the phone

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I don't expect to be able to stream from a Wii U natively, but a way to watch via Wii U would be great. Technically the Wii U web browser works but in my experience it's awkward and low quality, plus there's no chat.
    I've asked Nintendo about it and they said it's on Twitch to take the first step.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?