It is impossible to get the emotes for a channel from the API via Channel ID
The API uses "emotesetID" and there is no API endpoint that provides the emotesetID for a given channel
Please provide a way to get the emotes for a channel via ChannelID/ChannelLogin103 votes
Create/Update doesn't provide the ability to upload/change images for a reward.
This would be useful.
Alternatively if we can't do upload initially.
Add the ability to specify a channel emote (either by coDe or ID) so the reward would "copy" the channelEmote for that channel in.
So if I create a reward for CohhCarnage I can pick a cohhEmote (but I can't pick a liriki emote)
Or specify a URL to fetch a Image from34 votes
Add three topics
- Raid Begin, a channel started a /raid
- Raid progress, the number of users in the raid changed (sensibly capped so not too spammy on the webhook, but if socket, more spammy perhaps)
- Raid End, raid completed or was cancelled.
With the way how certain bots work, Webhooks wouldn't work with said bots. So my Suggestion is to include PubSub so more bots can utilize features like Hype Train and other stuff included on twitch.2 votes
If a streamer authenticates with scope
channel:manage:redemptionsor a new scope like
channel:manage:points, allow for the ability to
- read a user's current points
- add points to a user
- remove points from a user
- set a user's points to a specific value
for that channel.1 vote
For reading user Channel Points specifically. Modification of Channel Points is not planned.
- Don't see your idea?